Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Pajeets and sandniggers: What happened to your attempts at arranged marriage?

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
Arranged marriage is suggested to incels living in cultures which permit that to happen.

Why haven't you tried it out?

My reason:
Arranged marriages don't start here unless you are like 25 or something (For males).

In future i'll try my best not to get married because I don't want to betabuxx a whore who all her life will wish she was married to someone else and if low inhib enough, would even cheat on me.

Heck I won't even be able to betabuxx because with this retarded brain of mine and a retarded government who is destroying the economy and which is definitely gonna win many more elections I see myself working a blue collar job in future.

And I don't want to rape (wife having sex with me because of cultural pressure and not because she likes me) and give birth to more genetic trashes (my children) on whom I will have to spend 90% of my earnings for their education, healthcare and many other things only for them to make an account on this site in future and continue the cycle of misery.

I am a 21 year old currycel.
Same reason as you. I feel like if i marry a foid through arrange marriage, she will cheat on me with a local chad while i beta buxx for her and have a sexless marriage.

They did:

And it's truly over:
So far I have been rejected 7 times for arranged marriage. The last time was with a desperate 30 year old foid, not desperate enough for me apparently

Same reason as you. I feel like if i marry a foid through arrange marriage, she will cheat on me with a local chad while i beta buxx for her and have a sexless marriage.
Same. Am a 21 yo currycel.

I feel as if I have a chance through arranged marriage, but fuck marriage in general.

Same. Am a 21 yo currycel.

I feel as if I have a chance through arranged marriage, but fuck marriage in general.
Yeah arranged marriage is suicide. But our society will obviously pressurize us for it
Brutal. Does your cousin live in the west?

Yeah same. I dont want to live with a woman for the rest of my life when she doesn't even love me. Fuck arrange marriaging and betabuxxing, i'd rather be alone :feelsbadman:

This but ~30+ yrs here. Also I don't want children. Don't want to take care leeches for 18-22 years who will likely be ugly trucels like I was. Genetic trash like us shouldn't reproduce.

I am not interested in marriage. Never was but arrange marriage worked out great for my trucel neighbor Sanjay.
He was 32 year old virgin KHHV. His mum found 22 year old girl for him . He is happy now:feelsokman:

Currycel here. I don't want to get married to someone who'll not even love me.

I am not interested in marriage. Never was but arrange marriage worked out great for my trucel neighbor Sanjay.
He was 32 year old virgin KHHV. His mum found 22 year old girl for him . He is happy now:feelsokman:
Get him blackpilled, he will realise his wife is a leech

Arranged marriage is suggested to incels living in cultures which permit that to happen.

My reason:
Arranged marriages don't start here unless you are like 25 or something (For males).

In future i'll try my best not to get married because I don't want to betabuxx a whore who all her life will wish she was married to someone else and if low inhib enough, would even cheat on me.

Heck I won't even be able to betabuxx because with this retarded brain of mine and a retarded government who is destroying the economy and which is definitely gonna win many more elections I see myself working a blue collar job in future.

And I don't want to rape (wife having sex with me because of cultural pressure and not because she likes me) and give birth to more genetic trashes (my children) on whom I will have to spend 90% of my earnings for their education, healthcare and many other things only for them to make an account on this site in future and continue the cycle of misery.
Where do you live?

I gave up the idea of marriage (arranged or otherwise, it's almost the same today for Westernized curries) because culture and family and society are almost dead. The more Westernized a curry is, the kess chance he has of leading a life which benefits from the traditional systems. Even the non-western couples are starting to experience problems because of modern societies obession with food worship.

[UWSL]The only honorable thing to do is give up the idea of having a foid. Doesn't matter how nice or pretty. Why go for ugly, it will continue the misery, and marriage is no longer a trustworthy institution anyway. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]So the reasons for giving up in bullshit arranged marriage have today become the same reasons to give up foid. Even traditional Indian girls are falling prey to Western Leftist horseshit.[/UWSL]

Give up foids. Purge that desire from your mind. It's the only way to enjoy the shot amount of time we have on this earth peacefully.

Last edited:
Get him blackpilled, he will realise his wife is a leech
Dude there is no way he is getting rid of her. Thanks to arrange marriage he finally got laid. His wife takes care of him and his house.
He doesn't need a maid any more.