Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fellow Indian currycels, have you ever thought of arranged marriage? Have you ever gone to see 'rishtas'?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19359
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19359

Self-banned
-
I'm a currycel. Was wondering if any fellow currycels have had an arranged marriage or went to see girls for marriage?

My father is a liberal fucker that says I should date currywhores and won't arrange any marriage unless I get into a top 20 school. :society:

I dont want a woman who's only marrying me for betabux and is probably disgusted by me. Plus nowadays she could probably find chadpreet to fuck her too, behind my back.

So far I have been rejected 7 times for arranged marriage. The last time was with a desperate 30 year old foid, not desperate enough for me apparently

So far I have been rejected 7 times for arranged marriage. The last time was with a desperate 30 year old foid, not desperate enough for me apparently
Bruh, please tell us the experience.

Bruh, please tell us the experience.
One time my parents gave me the phone number of a foid. I texted it and managed to meet it, afterwards the foid gave negative feedback to my parents. My parents then told me shit like I'm not a real man and shit. Other times the foids ghosted me and other times the foid just rejected me after looking at my picture.

I fail at the method that is meant to be guaranteed, it never began for me JFL.

Your only option is to save money and go back to curryland for QT 15-16-year-old lolis.