Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pain

Memories

Memories

Slavcel
If it weren't for my neurotic nature, at least I would have somehow managed to function in society. I am too prone to mental illness, anxiety and depression prevent me from functioning. I feel that here I don't fit into this world. How to live if there are happy normies everywhere around, and the sight of them drives me to suicidal thoughts. People around are enjoying life, but me? I'm rotting, slowly dying, how it fucking hurts.

You are not alone

If it weren't for my neurotic nature, at least I would have somehow managed to function in society. I am too prone to mental illness, anxiety and depression prevent me from functioning. I feel that here I don't fit into this world. How to live if there are happy normies everywhere around, and the sight of them drives me to suicidal thoughts. People around are enjoying life, but me? I'm rotting, slowly dying, how it fucking hurts.
You are not alone
we need to stay strong brothers

My butt hurts from being almost two hours fixated on this forum with my phone.