Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PacinoMan vs Chudpreet MMA Battle

@B/W muttcel it’s a damn shame that it looks like we janny this forum more than the actual mods :feelskek: nobody cares to do anything about infiltroons
Sad, but true.
Deadass brocel, we will take over one day inshallah or I await @PersonalityPIMP to become a mod
If @PersonalityPIMP does, this should be his anthem:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwj97U-BGs0

Says the guy who literally calls himself a “feminine boy” and writes IR cuck threads :feelshaha::feelshaha:
How is his name even allowed?
He’s a gay cuck. He’s literally written many BBC spam-style threads about sand men and white women
Link some?
Same, idek what the allegations against him are
I think it may be to due with him exposing certain members of staff for taking bribes.
@GeckoBus read “Soyfag infiltrator” and then this thread PacinoTran linked and see the quality of this weak ass deboonk

I posted 12 screenshots in that thread highlighting his IT troon behavior, he only succeeded at giving context to one of them (if you even want to take this faggot at his word).
Yeah I saw this also, he only debunked one of the claims.

1st piece of evidence: literally look at his name

2nd: This guy writes constant cuck fetish threads about white women and sand men. He’s very obviously some trans fag from r9k

Literally all Sand Niggers here do that though bro. I don't why they claim Sands get most white women. Anyone with eyes can easily see tyrones get the most white women.

Deadass brocel, we will take over one day inshallah or I await @PersonalityPIMP to become a mod
If @
PersonalityPIMP
@PersonalityPIMP does, this should be his anthem:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwj97U-BGs0
JFL, Based

Link some?

Anyone with eyes can easily see tyrones get the most white women.
I’d disagree here. A Southern European-passing MENA or even curry Chad will slay more than a Tyrone. But yeah, out of all ethnic-looking Chads, a Tyrone will slay the most

Literally all Sand Niggers here do that though bro. I don't why they claim Sands get most white women. Anyone with eyes can easily see tyrones get the most white women.
maybe in america but not europe

just like I said.
These are also examples of my daily life.
Nothing reprehensible

Pacino is a bitch-brained normie. I'm 6,000,000% sure he's an infiltrator. He never fails to countersignal the truth with some foid/normie-tier whining.