Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you come to say that sands have worse genetics than whites?

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Just an example from my everyday life.
I go to school with another 19 year old man.
He has a full German name but everyone notices that he is very dark for a German.
He recently said that his grandfather was Arab.
So that means that his grandpa fucked a German woman.
His siblings are very bright, except for him.
The guy is a real mogger.
Has a three day shaved beard and looks good.
But you can just tell that the Arabic genes have prevailed in him.
He looks like a thug and dresses kind of like one.
Many people are afraid of him because he looks aggressive and he dares to threaten others.
So how do sands have bad genetics?
These are peoples who still have natural selection and the weak ones die in these countries.
Sands are comparable to Mongols. Mongolians are also known in the Asian region for being fighters and for having good health.
Sands can thugmaxx very easily because they already look like mafiosis.
These are blatant moggers.
I also know one where the father is Algerian and the mother is French.
He also looks like a thug and is a mogger (30 years old).
So far I haven't had the experience that sands have bad genetics.
And women love thug looks, that's the law.
The more dangerous you look, the more attractive you are.

Because shitskin and ethnic features like hooked noses/shitty undereyes/bug eyes/manletism will always be a failo boyo. Even if not all sands have them. :feelscomfy:

Because shitskin and ethnic features like hooked noses/shitty undereyes/bug eyes/manletism will always be a failo boyo. Even if not all sands have them. :feelscomfy:
^^^^^

Also @Made in Heaven will enter this thread very soon just from the title lol

Many Europeans have a crooked nose, for example me.
But in Germany we also call this nose “Roman nose”.

gesichtsbehandlung-romische-nase-arkp3d.jpg

I thought you were 23. :feelswhere:
LyingAboutAge.is? :feelskek:

In any case, not all kebabs can thugmaxx. Ogre looking motherfuckers can afford the luxury of doing it, if and only if they’re tall and somewhat decent looking (ogre but have the masculine face and voice to match it).

Ogre looking motherfuckers can afford the luxury of doing it, if and only if they’re tall and somewhat decent looking (ogre but have the masculine face and voice to match it).
almost all Arabs look like this.

These are peoples who still have natural selection and the weak ones die in these countries.
This is only partially true. I think sand IQ is increasing because high IQ men are more able to provide. But in the west pretty much everyone can put food on the table, even NEETs, so in the west height is increasing a lot as a result of tall men breeding a lot more. I think in the future the west will end up like the movie idiocracy EXCEPT that the average male will be 7ft tall. Sands will catch up in IQ or even surpass whites but will cap out below 6ft average height.

This is only partially true. I think sand IQ is increasing because high IQ men are more able to provide. But in the west pretty much everyone can put food on the table, even NEETs, so in the west height is increasing a lot as a result of tall men breeding a lot more. I think in the future the west will end up like the movie idiocracy EXCEPT that the average male will be 7ft tall. Sands will catch up in IQ or even surpass whites but will cap out below 6ft average height.
I don't think the Arabs are getting any wiser.
Europeans only became so smart because they didn't have good genes and therefore used everything they could to somehow survive.
People who have good genes survive even without progress.

This is a theory from Alfred Adler that progress only comes about through overcompensation due to a lack of organs.
So Europeans have only become so smart because they have weak organs and have to overcompensate and thus advance society.

Just an example from my everyday life.
He has a full German name but everyone notices that he is very dark for a German.
He recently said that his grandfather was Arab.
So that means that his grandpa fucked a German woman.
His siblings are very bright, except for him.
The guy is a real mogger.
Has a three day shaved beard and looks good.
But you can just tell that the Arabic genes have prevailed in him.
He looks like a thug and dresses kind of like one.
Many people are afraid of him because he looks aggressive and he dares to threaten others.
So how do sands have bad genetics?
Sands are comparable to Mongols. Mongolians are also known in the Asian region for being fighters and for having good health.
Sands can thugmaxx very easily because they already look like mafiosis.
These are blatant moggers.
I also know one where the father is Algerian and the mother is French.
He also looks like a thug and is a mogger (30 years old).
So far I haven't had the experience that sands have bad genetics.
And women love thug looks, that's the law.
The more dangerous you look, the more attractive you are.
Cousin marriage = genetic problems.

Cousin marriage = genetic problems.
Arabs are also known to have harems.
Chimpanzees and gorillas also have harems.
This means that alpha Arabians have the most children and women with the best genes get pregnant.

^^^^^

Also @Made in Heaven will enter this thread very soon just from the title lol
Many Europeans have the same hooked noses, shitty undereyes/bug eyes and manletism that MENAs have. JFL at trying to pin all these traits exclusively on MENAs when PLENTY of Euros have these as well. Italians and Spanyairds are some of the biggest manlets around. French have MASSIVE noses. Tons of nords have baggy eyes
Many Europeans have a crooked nose, for example me.
But in Germany we also call this nose “Roman nose”.

gesichtsbehandlung-romische-nase-arkp3d.jpg
Funny, NO ONE in my family (siblings/parents) have noses this big. Though I do have some relatives with noses like this, but no where near as big as some stereotypical jew nose

Many Europeans have the same hooked noses, shitty undereyes/bug eyes and manletism that MENAs have. JFL at trying to pin all these traits exclusively on MENAs when PLENTY of Euros have these as well. Italians and Spanyairds are some of the biggest manlets around. French have MASSIVE noses. Tons of nords have baggy eyes
A crooked nose is one of the most common European characteristics.
It is not for nothing that it is called the Roman nose and old statues already have a nose shape like this.
A Roman nose demonstrated power.

The fact that you have to point to different groups for examples of these features proves the point though. Europeans rarely have all those things in combination. Sands are the best looking ethnics but it’s a huge stretch to say they come close to mogging whites

True but these traits are more common in sands, especially the Gulf niggers. All those traits also happen to come together in sands so you have genetic waste like @Grotesk walking around. :feelskek:

True but these traits are more common in sands, especially the Gulf niggers. All those traits also happen to come together in sands so you have genetic waste like @Grotesk walking around. :feelskek:
Yes, I dont deny that gulf arabs are giga subhuman compared to other Sands

The fact that you have to point to different groups for examples of these features proves the point though.
Because not all Europeans have those traits, just like how in MENAs, north africans dont have big hooked noses. Also, here is the dinarid phenotype which is known for it's massive nose, and you can see it's found all across Europe

Europeans rarely have all those things in combination.
Nope, many many do.
Sands are the best looking ethnics but it’s a huge stretch to say they come close to mogging whites
Iranid, Proto-Iranid, Berberid, Pontid, East Pamirid, Armenid, and East Medeterranid do mog plenty of European phenotypes.

Last edited:
Nope, many many do.
I’ve yet to see any who do though. I’ve only ever seen ethnics having those three specific failos (hooked nose, shit undereye support, and shallow orbits) together.

I’d argue you can’t even look white with all those traits combined, given that Europeans are known for straight noses, high-set cheekbones, and deep-set eyes
north africans dont have big hooked noses. Also, here is the dinarid phenotype which is known for it's massive nose, and you can see it's found all across Europe
Most Nafris do have narrow, straight noses but the hooked nose is still more common among them than Southern Europeans

Because not all Europeans have those traits, just like how in MENAs, north africans dont have big hooked noses. Also, here is the dinarid phenotype which is known for it's massive nose, and you can see it's found all across Europe

View attachment 929702
View attachment 929703

Nope, many many do.

Iranid, Proto-Iranid, Berberid, Pontid, East Pamirid, Armenid, and East Medeterranid do mog plenty of European phenotypes.
true

View attachment 929702
View attachment 929703
Dinarid isn’t a high tier pheno in Europe they only have very good height. It’s primarily found amongst Balkaners who are more Slavic and Thracian.
Nope, many many do.

tales tbh. At best they mog Slavs. Also many people would arguably claim Pontid is white lol.

privileged cracker

he is turkish!
Turkish doesn't mean sand. Just like how there's black americans and white americans, there's cumskin turks and sandnigger turks. The majority of us are sandniggers but the person in the video is a white turk

Turkish doesn't mean sand. Just like how there's black americans and white americans, there's cumskin turks and sandnigger turks. The majority of us are sandniggers but the person in the video is a white turk
Cumskin turks is an oxymoron

Cumskin turks is an oxymoron
Some of us roaches have slav, hungarian or austrian genes because of the white slaves brought back to turkey during the ottoman empire times.

Some of us roaches have slav, hungarian or austrian genes because of the white slaves brought back to turkey during the ottoman empire times.
Sure but that’s still just slight admixture from these groups. Turks genetically aren’t European. They are mutts /Hapas really

chad sands are making love with becky right now some of them not all of them.

Sure but that’s still just slight admixture from these groups. Turks genetically aren’t European. They are mutts /Hapas really
I'm aware, that's why I said most turkroaches are sandniggers

Dinarid isn’t a high tier pheno in Europe they only have very good height.
Ok, thats not thr point. Point is it is very common in europe and they have big noses
It’s primarily found amongst Balkaners who are more Slavic and Thracian.
Its founs all across europe as you can see on the map
tales tbh.
what?
At best they mog Slavs.
Yeah. But still better than nothing.
Also many people would arguably claim Pontid is white lol.
Pontid is found in both. Same with East Mediterranid.

I agree but they do vary some are more books smart or timid but others are thugmaxxed whilst at school i did get along with them and the same can be said in my work life.

Its cope to say that if you are ethnic its automatically over for you. Maybe thats how things in the USA work, but in Germany i see so many average looking Arabs that are together with girls that are HTB+

In the West at least it doesn't matter at all what race you are as long as you look good.

Its cope to say that if you are ethnic its automatically over for you. Maybe thats how things in the USA work, but in Germany i see so many average looking Arabs that are together with girls that are HTB+
think too

I seethe so much that my parents didn't refugeemaxx in Germany where all those hot blonde whores who love MENA men are. Fuck. 2 of my uncles married germanic women. Overrrr for meee

Arabs and Jews must be exterminated for the sake of humanity.

2 of my uncles married germanic women. Overrrr for meee
Another proof that JBW is the biggest piece of trash.
Mediterranean-looking men are more preferred here.
Many Germans look like they come from an Arab country because they are so dark.

Those euro phenotypes that are similar are inspired by sand nigger origins though, like anatolian farmer. That’s the ugly part of european features that are prevalent in the south. Actual european origin features mog all those sand nigger phenos hard.

Those euro phenotypes that are similar are inspired by sand nigger origins though, like anatolian farmer. That’s the ugly part of european features that are prevalent in the south. Actual european origin features mog all those sand nigger phenos hard.
I disagree, I have Pontid phenotype and see many Nordic-faced or Alpinid-faced Europeans in Canada who I mog facially. Same can be said for Sands who have East Med, Berberid, or Proto-Iranid faces. I have two white co-workers, one who looks Dinarid and the other that looks Basque.

I disagree, I have Pontid phenotype and see many Nordic-faced or Alpinid-faced Europeans in Canada who I mog facially. Same can be said for Sands who have East Med, Berberid, or Proto-Iranid faces. I have two white co-workers, one who looks Dinarid and the other that looks Basque.
That’s because you are just a fakecel mogger why is just shy irl. The average Levant sand nigger I’ve seen in Canada doesn’t look too different from the curries imo.