Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL OXYTOCIN: Maybe a future weapon for foids? (for their betabuxx)

veryrare

veryrare

I know you don't want me, you want my money, honey
★★★★★

In this study, we examined the effect of an intranasal OXT administration on the behavioral ratings of and the neural response to face stimuli of long-term romantic partners. Our results confirmed the hypothesis that OXT also contribute to romantic pair bonding in humans by showing that OXT treatment enhanced a positive bias in men to perceive their female partner's face as more attractive than that of other unfamiliar women, an effect paralleled by increased activation of reward neurocircuitry.

@GeckoBus @WorthlessSlavicShit @DarkStar @Stupid Clown @Regressive @FuckYou @Satriale's Pork @Da_Yunez @VideoGameCoper

Makes sense. Oxytocin is normally released when you are happy with a romantic partner. Artificially giving it to you is gonna make you think better of your shitty girlfriend. Brutal copes to deal with a lousy relationship. The absolute state of dating for average men in 2024

It's the bonding chemical responsible for "love." Mentally sane women release during sex and when tending to their babies. Black women actually have lower amounts of it which is why in general they're more abusive to their children.

Look it up rn. Surprisingly Google hasn't censored it yet

I see,
Very Interesting

African American women had significantly lower baseline plasma OT concentrations than non-Hispanic White women, using both raw (AA: 3.90±0.55, W: 7.05±0.85 pg/mL; p=0.0028) and square-root transformed (AA: 1.84±0.15, W: 2.56±0.15 pg/ mL; p=0.0014) values. Figure 3 shows untransformed OT concentrations by ethnic group.
Could a factor of black (ethnic in general) culture in general towards kids (mentally abusing kids, beating kids etc) come from this?
Who knows

I see,
Very Interesting

Could a factor of ethnic culture towards kids (mentally abusing kids, beating kids etc) come from this?
Who knows
Eh, there's another study showing that black men specifically carry a gene at larger quantities that makes them more likely to be violent. Blacks in general just have fucked genes. https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t896902/
(It seems fishy but they go over a study that was deleted. You can probably still find the original via internet archive but I was too lazy)

If progressives really wanted to help blacks they would advocate for gene editing.

Fem"cels" bout to start carrying oxycotin sprays to chemically mind control Chads and steal them from Stacies:feelsmega::feelsmega::giga::giga:.

@GeckoBus @WorthlessSlavicShit @DarkStar @Stupid Clown @Regressive @FuckYou @Satriale's Pork @Da_Yunez @VideoGameCoper
You're overthinking foid and normie psychology way too much.

Normies and foids are very simplistic creatures, driven by feelings, ego, and instinct. There's no complexity or depth behind what they say or do. They're exactly as naive and stupid as they look. Don't think too deeply about it.

You're overthinking foid and normie psychology way too much.

Normies and foids are very simplistic creatures, driven by feelings, ego, and instinct. There's no complexity or depth behind what they say or do. They're exactly as naive and stupid as they look. Don't think too deeply about it.
Most them are not that smart/are the things you said but a lot of foids/normies lie especially foids holy shit

Imagine your wife giving you intranasal sprays every morning because they are "stimulants so you can work better and don't get tired" :feelskek: :feelsmega:

another high iq post
nosemax or noosemax

Fem"cels" bout to start carrying oxycotin sprays to chemically mind control Chads and steal them from Stacies:feelsmega::feelsmega::giga::giga:.
I can actually see this happening in the future

Women are already doing crazy activities like subliminals and watch pseudo scientific dark psychology stuff, now imagine they actually get their hands on something which works

I can actually see this happening in the future

Women are already doing crazy activities like subliminals and watch pseudo scientific dark psychology stuff, now imagine they actually get their hands on something which works
Kek, I completely forgot about subliminals:feelskek:.