Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [STUDY] 96% of women have lied to their husband/boyfriend and 83% said they told big life changing lies

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

don't need a study to tell me bitches be lying

Yup, I would presume all women cheat today. I can't imagine they don't with the amount of messages they get daily and all the available opportunities. If your wife has any social media, she cheats. It's gotten to the point where most of them think sending nudes and sexting isn't cheating .

Yup, I would presume all women cheat today. I can't imagine they don't with the amount of messages they get daily and all the available opportunities. If your wife has any social media, she cheats. It's gotten to the point where most of them think sending nudes and sexting isn't cheating .
Remember this was long ago in 2004

In other news, my dick is a penis and my arm is a limb.

The other 4% are lying about not lying :feelshaha:

Absolutely brootal, 96% of all women are lying whores.

Last edited:
Maybe the remaining 4% just don't need to lie because they cuck their husbands openly lol?
Screenshot 20210308 014624

I wonder if “Sorry I have a BF” is a common lie. The foids I asked out all seem to have one jfl

There was a study that showed that women have more white and less grey matter in the brain, a trait associate with pathological liars. I won't be able to find it though.

I wonder if “Sorry I have a BF” is a common lie. The foids I asked out all seem to have one jfl
Ice Cube: bitch stop Lying! Dumbass hooker ain’t nothing but a dyke

The other 4% are lying about not lying :feelshaha:
This exactly.

Regarding the 83%, since it is from 2004, before tinder facebook era, and since women lie about not lying, it is easily 90%+.

Over boys, as a man in 2021 you are already defeated automatically.

Foids are liars. What's new?

This exactly.

Regarding the 83%, since it is from 2004, before tinder facebook era, and since women lie about not lying, it is easily 90%+.

Over boys, as a man in 2021 you are already defeated automatically.
Imagine life in 2030

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back