Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oxford university: short man syndrome exists

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
do normies just expect height to not have any effect on anything? why does this shit need to be "proven" when its so unbelievably obvious. I am height mogged by my younger cousins now, and instead of usually feeling superior to them i now feel subhuman standing beside them.

And yes I do feel paranoid and scared around tallfags because I am weak and inferior compared to them i stand no chance, its just prey instincts.

do normies just expect height to not have any effect on anything? why does this shit need to be "proven" when its so unbelievably obvious.
Normies are basically high functioning retards because of a bluepill overdose

Isn't it kind of obvious that individuals of smaller physical stature feel more threatened?

And I'm a low IQ cel
Yeah of course it's obvious, but they quote a study done on women to make conclusions about the behavior of men. And this is one of the most presitigious universities in the world jfl :feelsclown:

why would they do the study on women? Wouldn’t it make more sense to do it on the sex for whom height is a more important feature? I can see it increasing vulnerability and paranoia in men b/c low fighting success

Yeah of course it's obvious, but they quote a study done on women to make conclusions about the behavior of men. And this is one of the most presitigious universities in the world jfl :feelsclown:

The study itself makes no conclusions about the behaviour of men, it did admit that men and women have different perceptions of height, kek.

Water is wet study
Just spend money to do a study that is common sense bro

11828960166 af565418d9 b

Isn't it kind of obvious that individuals of smaller physical stature feel more threatened?

And I'm a low IQ cel
It is. But blue pilled faggots cannot accept reality.

do normies just expect height to not have any effect on anything? why does this shit need to be "proven" when its so unbelievably obvious. I am height mogged by my younger cousins now, and instead of usually feeling superior to them i now feel subhuman standing beside them.

And yes I do feel paranoid and scared around tallfags because I am weak and inferior compared to them i stand no chance, its just prey instincts.

Just look at those tiny dogs. Whenever they encounter a normal sized or big dog, they freak out as if it was the end of the world. I can feel with them.

Last edited: