Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Overlord Taylor Swift took a selfie with the eldest Reptile Prince and his offspiring - look at the comments on Reddit

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I saw the picture, then looked at the most controversial comments:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Fauxmoi/comments/1dluhde/taylor_swift_taking_a_selfie_with_prince_william/

Old Jew bitch Taylor Swift

Jews rule over goym water is wet

Aggressively Jewish

An old Jewish white foid with a squishy face

White Jewish power

Foids are so brain dead being obsessed with the royal family. Where I live it’s apparently the foids who are most against being a republic

Does Taylor Swift only take selfies with other Jews, or does she also take selfies with goym? No matter, goym shouldn't be in a picture with that slut.

I like that they are shitting on the richfags, but the anti-white comments are pure kikery.

Why does she looks like she's taking a dump?

I like that they are shitting on the richfags, but the anti-white comments are pure kikery.
It's more because, the royal family is having drama with Prince Harry's ape wife, the media paints Meghan as the victim.

It's more because, the royal family is having drama with Prince Harry's ape wife, the media paints Meghan as the victim.
Who even follows the royal drama :feelskek:
Those old decrepit kike need to get sent to the ovens.

Meghan Markle is disgusting, as a Californian I am so embarrassed that the world's most famous gold digging half-niggress is from my state. I apologize - no Californians like her or claim her, Meghan is a previously-married gold digger who ignores her white father.

"Olive Garden" - is a nasty Italian food restaurant franchise in the United States, they are to Italian food what Kentucky Fried Chicken is to chicken.

Give me a 19-year-old K-pop foid - you can keep that old Jewish bitch with a squishy face named Taylor Swift.

Even i have a better smile than her

what if they said aggressively black, or this photo is darker than night time

I'm calling it now - Prince George will probably come out as bisexual - no way he is going to be completely straight, the media will pretend like he is dating Greta Thunberg.

what if they said aggressively black, or this photo is darker than night time
Blacks don't run the planet like the royal reptiles do, people want to eat the rich.

@GimmeShockTreatment @EnglishCel

THE REPUBLICANS WERE RIGHT ABOUT THE BRITISH MONARCHY

jfl the labour party leader was there too. britain is fucked

fookin country's run by preteen girls innit

this is more embarrassing than the boris peppa pig thing

honestly just dissolve the government + monarchy at this point

"Olive Garden" - is a nasty Italian food restaurant franchise in the United States, they are to Italian food what Kentucky Fried Chicken is to chicken.
What do you mean spaghetti with meatballs and pulled pork bbq pizza isn't authentic Italian food?? My uncle is Italian from New Jersey and he loves that!!!

oi if my mate guy fawkes, if 'e blew up parliament today, they'd all be squealin like little piggies they would. like little chavettes

ey at least our will's celebratin 'is 14th bloody birthday eh maybe someday he'll be a man innit. nah 'e won't 'e'll just run our country into the fookin ground 'e will. sick of the lot of em I tell ya

i think it's because they want shitskins included in everything. muds can be both very jealous or cuck for whites.

i think it's because they want shitskins included in everything. muds can be both very jealous or cuck for whites.
Greynigger, I’m putting you on ignore, I don’t talk to greyniggers without avatars.

@Subhuman Niceguy did you hear abt the drama where Grohl accused TS of lipsynching?

a few swifties were mad abt it, funny shit

but like surely anyone going to a pop concert expects lip synching, right? like idk why anyone would do that but they clearly don't think much of themselves if they're going to a TS concert

Last edited:
Only a retarded shitskin or jew would have a problem with them all being white. But yeah, it's preddit so...

I hate the the British upper class.

jfl the labour party leader was there too. britain is fucked

this is more embarrassing than the boris peppa pig thing

honestly just dissolve the government + monarchy at this point

Unrelated but Megadeths cover of that song sounds a million times better than the original holy shit.

Unrelated but Megadeths cover of that song sounds a million times better than the original holy shit.
idk don't listen to megadeth

sex pistols were just an advert for a fashion brand tho, so the music wasn't really the point tbf

idk don't listen to megadeth

sex pistols were just an advert for a fashion brand tho, so the music wasn't really the point tbf
Listen to it, it’s how the song should have been played.
But yeah I didn’t know about that lol, is that why they dress like some fucking cyberpunk niggas?

But yeah I didn’t know about that lol, is that why they dress like some fucking cyberpunk niggas?
yeah they were associated with a subculture fashion store owned by um vivienne westwood

punk was just a sales pitch pretending to be a counterculture jfl

fun story

There is no white in Hispanic or Latinas, sweaty.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back