Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A photograph that proves Taylor Swift is Jewish

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
If this is a “family photo” of Taylor Swift and her family at the Grammy’s after party, then Taylor Swift is in fact a furnace rat kike Jew. Look at the Jewish man next to her, with his arm around Taylor Swift’s father - he’s a baby dick sucker Jew. They are all Jews, the only way a person gets the incredible media presence Taylor Swift has is to have a covenant with the devil and the Jews that run the media.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TaylorSwift/comments/1ak69av/a_fun_family_photo_at_the_grammys_after_party/?share_id=jKhgw3QzyqaUla0lNZw0V&utm_content=2&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

@Truefaitholdorder @5ft4ropeconnoisseur @Epedaphic

blue eyed european jew > middle eastern browns

If this is a “family photo” of Taylor Swift and her family at the Grammy’s after party, then Taylor Swift is in fact a furnace rat kike Jew. Look at the Jewish man next to her, with his arm around Taylor Swift’s father - he’s a baby dick sucker Jew. They are all Jews, the only way a person gets the incredible media presence Taylor Swift has is to have a covenant with the devil and the Jews that run the media.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TaylorSwift/comments/1ak69av/a_fun_family_photo_at_the_grammys_after_party/?share_id=jKhgw3QzyqaUla0lNZw0V&utm_content=2&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

@Truefaitholdorder @5ft4ropeconnoisseur @Epedaphic

Taylor Swift is actually rumored to be trans. In many of her photographs wearing a swimsuit or a one-piece, an interesting "lump" is showing.

Taylor Swift is actually rumored to be trans. In many of her photographs wearing a swimsuit or a one-piece, an interesting "lump" is showing.

View attachment 1057586
yeah it could be well made MTF transgender, i remember around 2018-2020 there was a resources who collected an info on potential transgender celebrities, it was shut down later. All videos on YT was removed as well.

yeah it could be well made MTF transgender, i remember around 2018-2020 there was a resources who collected an info on potential transgender celebrities, it was shut down later. All videos on YT was removed as well.
It becomes more and more suspicious the more you research.

Look at those kikes, the photograph looks like it was taken at a bar mitzvah.

View attachment 1057586
She has no thighs or arms. Probably from a rich lifestyle. If she was fat she’d look like a refrigerator.

I'm sick of hearing about this ugly talentless cunt

either its an outie vagina from the cock carousel or "she" is a faggot

Jewish?

Very likely.

Trans?

I doubt it. If you would have seen average German women you would change your mind.They are built rugby like players.

I want to CREAMPIE her jewish pussy