Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Man on Reddit breaks off his engagement because his Fiance tells her friend that he's bad at sex. Guess who the bad guy is, according to reddit.

Mostly jewddit stories are mental fap

Actual ragefuel

Good for him for not being cucked.

no story on reddit is real

He is 27 probably won't get a better woman. We all know they don't get better with age, and he is been with her since 21.

Actual ragefuel
It's brutal. Imagine getting cucked by your girlfriend, your self-esteem destroyed and going online for sympathy and support, only to be told it was your fault, you're "insecure" and she deserves better. The life of a man is brutal, nobody cares about us.

He is 27 probably won't get a better woman. We all know they don't get better with age, and he is been with her since 21.
I'd rather be incel than married. Marriage is slavery, he'd only get divorce raped in 5-10 years.

He would just get cheated on anyway

He did good, reddit is just a troon platform that goes against the man everytime.

Make the exact same post but from a woman perspective and see the new comments

The positive bias normies have for women is insane lmao

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410_111254_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410_111254_Reddit.jpg
    817 KB · Views: 34
Still has more of a backbone than most guys, if true.

They're literally NPC.

If male: Wrong
If female: Right

Had the situation been the opposite, the female would receive nothing but support.

i feel its more like compliment tbh, cause i swear id never make a foid cum in life time. id stick my dick in burst my nuts in 5 mins and call it a day and i will never do any fingering too :p. so if a foid satisfy with having sex only for my sexual needs like this guy then itd be so nice. dude just have unneeded confidence and that cause him to lose good foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back