Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Overheard some latinas talking about men today, manlet and carcel blackpills trigger warning!

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
So I just got out of class a little while ago at cc and there were some girls talking at a nearby table, they were looking at men. Among the things they said, they referred to the men as "cute" (major lifefuel for people like me) but also commented on how some of the men looked too "short" and how one "had a truck". Huge lifefuel for truckcels, JBT theory confirmed

how small were those manlets :(

The guys they called too short probably still heighmog me

Just Buy a Truck Theory

how small were those manlets :(
How am I supposed to know, I wasn't looking at the pictures. I just overheard the conversation. Could have been 5'11" or 6'1" for all i know hahaha

Latinas are total whores who only want white chad

Carcels...whew, I’ve seen a few Azn males with nice cars. Stillcel.

The guys they called too short probably still heighmog me
funny thing is we would probably heightmog those latinas calling us short, most of them are literally 5'1

funny thing is we would probably heightmog those latinas calling us short, most of them are literally 5'1
This. They were meh and stubby. I'm 5'11" so I easily mog them but it's still enough cause they share a 6'4" chad

When I went to my local grocery store, I think I saw some Black Latinas making fun of my bitch tits.