Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie sluts talking about me on 3 podcasts

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
First podast:
The first 10 minutes are just ads so skip that shit.
They talk about how I (rob) am not entitled to dates from women, then they say I need to go to therapy and get mental health shit before I can get a date. Then they said, even if I did, no woman should date me. Jfl you fat roasties, you immediately revert to personality and self-improvement and completely ignore the fact my vile personality as chadfish can get dates :feelskek:
They actually confirm how effective me chadfish is - that women fear getting stood up rejected on dates.

Second podcast:
Skip to 12 minutes.
The roasties talk about muh personality, muh toxic enviroment, muh negative attitudes as reasons for being single. They keep joking about their chad boyfriend. The roasties also talk about tinder verification using the photoshop hand gesture method, but they're completely illiterate sluts as they say it's verifiyng instagram/facebook lol. The article they read on news.com.au clearly states it's used to verify tinder profiles.
Funny quote: "The purpose of this is to make them feel as bas as they could possibly feel. They make them wait at the restaurant alone, which is always awkward... when you know you're at the moment when you're like oh everyone is looking at me like I'm on my own, then they want to embarrass them and make them feel as shit as they can." :feelskek:
They also seethed that I can verify dating profiles and can effectively make women waste money on ubers.
After 15 minutes of talking about muh incels and muh personality, they then go onto talk about being childless sluts teehee and having a threesome with their birdesmaids. Yeah bitch, this is why I'm an ISIS supporter.
Again, they confirmed that the worst thing about getting stood up is the effort it takes to get ready for a date (dress, makeup, shaving), and the money wasted on ubers.

Third podcast:

This is what she said about me:
"As a woman it's not very nice to hear the misognistic slurs he was using to describe women. It was personally confronting for me."
Then she went on to describe how she didn't feel safe interviewing me in person.
JFl I had no intention of ever showing my face in person or even meeting some roastoid journo cunt. I was trying to send those journo cunts to a town a few hundred km from where I live and never show up for the interview but it didn't pan out that way as they were too scared to meet muh violent incel. Apparently, when they met the other subhumans for the documentary in Sydney, they had some white knight simps nearby to make sure they were safe - it's mentioned in that podcast. :foidSoy::soy:
"we never actually went in person to meet [Abu Incel al-Australi] in person to interview him because we [were concerned about...] safety risks."

The goal of these podcast roasties is to generate exposure about chadfishing, to get victims to come forward (I'm safe if they do as VPNs are used, and altering location from one state to another, changing country creates jurisdictional complications), and to make chadfishing harder by getting sluts to demand a video call before meeting.
Sorry roastie, your podcasts will have no fucking impact on my capacity to chadfish. I'll just spoof my GPS location to a different country like America, Israel or Europe. In fact, when I started chadfishing there was me and another guy who dissapeared from this forum... Now there are 6 of us on telegram, chadfishing daily all around the world. These new guys are far better at it than me - they're chadfish on instagram posing as Saudi princes to get nudes from infidel sluts, some are even larping as foids to scam money from simps and betacucks.

Fucking based. Keep fighting the good fight you legend

Chadfishing will always be based. Look at how they seethe when they're on the receiving end. :feelsYall:

You’re making a name for yourself keep it up.

Do a chadfish on faggots or dykes!

Based you. Them gays

Hilarious and based. You have a guide on how you do this or anything? My number has already been banned on tinder and idk how to get around that. I think I'd do similar things to what you are if I could.

Ozzie chicks are a new level of stupid.

6p81dh

Hilarious and based. You have a guide on how you do this or anything? My number has already been banned on tinder and idk how to get around that. I think I'd do similar things to what you are if I could.
There was a site from where you can buy a temporary number for 60 cents. Use it only once to confirm registration. Forgot the name though just research a little.

I spoke to the noodlewhore on discord, glad I bailed on the whore

most basedcel here

Wear it as a badge of honor

There was a site from where you can buy a temporary number for 60 cents. Use it only once to confirm registration. Forgot the name though just research a little.
just-kill.win is like $1.29 I think. you can use phoneblur/textverified too

You're simply the best, mate.

Chadfishing will always be based. Look at how they seethe when they're on the receiving end. :feelsYall:
Chadfishing is so based it's something that makes whores feel negative emotions

Chadfishing is a great practice. Honestly. It showed us that women are willing to date child rapists if they are good looking. It showed that you can be a neo-nazi and women don't care if you're attractive.

Jfl @ women

You're a legendcel! Continue the Jihad against these scum.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHADFISH EVERY FUCKING FOID YOU COME ACROSS UNTIL THEY NEVER WANT TO STEP OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE AGAIN AND THEY DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH OF CRIPPLING FUCKING LONELINESS AND THEN THEIR CATS WILL FEAST UPON THEIR DEAD BODIES (IN VIDEO GAME):feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

First podast:
The first 10 minutes are just ads so skip that shit.
They talk about how I (rob) am not entitled to dates from women, then they say I need to go to therapy and get mental health shit before I can get a date. Then they said, even if I did, no woman should date me. Jfl you fat roasties, you immediately revert to personality and self-improvement and completely ignore the fact my vile personality as chadfish can get dates :feelskek:
They actually confirm how effective me chadfish is - that women fear getting stood up rejected on dates.

Second podcast:
Skip to 12 minutes.
The roasties talk about muh personality, muh toxic enviroment, muh negative attitudes as reasons for being single. They keep joking about their chad boyfriend. The roasties also talk about tinder verification using the photoshop hand gesture method, but they're completely illiterate sluts as they say it's verifiyng instagram/facebook lol. The article they read on news.com.au clearly states it's used to verify tinder profiles.
Funny quote: "The purpose of this is to make them feel as bas as they could possibly feel. They make them wait at the restaurant alone, which is always awkward... when you know you're at the moment when you're like oh everyone is looking at me like I'm on my own, then they want to embarrass them and make them feel as shit as they can." :feelskek:
They also seethed that I can verify dating profiles and can effectively make women waste money on ubers.
After 15 minutes of talking about muh incels and muh personality, they then go onto talk about being childless sluts teehee and having a threesome with their birdesmaids. Yeah bitch, this is why I'm an ISIS supporter.
Again, they confirmed that the worst thing about getting stood up is the effort it takes to get ready for a date (dress, makeup, shaving), and the money wasted on ubers.

Third podcast:

This is what she said about me:
"As a woman it's not very nice to hear the misognistic slurs he was using to describe women. It was personally confronting for me."
Then she went on to describe how she didn't feel safe interviewing me in person.
JFl I had no intention of ever showing my face in person or even meeting some roastoid journo cunt. I was trying to send those journo cunts to a town a few hundred km from where I live and never show up for the interview but it didn't pan out that way as they were too scared to meet muh violent incel. Apparently, when they met the other subhumans for the documentary in Sydney, they had some white knight simps nearby to make sure they were safe - it's mentioned in that podcast. :foidSoy::soy:
"we never actually went in person to meet [Abu Incel al-Australi] in person to interview him because we [were concerned about...] safety risks."

The goal of these podcast roasties is to generate exposure about chadfishing, to get victims to come forward (I'm safe if they do as VPNs are used, and altering location from one state to another, changing country creates jurisdictional complications), and to make chadfishing harder by getting sluts to demand a video call before meeting.
Sorry roastie, your podcasts will have no fucking impact on my capacity to chadfish. I'll just spoof my GPS location to a different country like America, Israel or Europe. In fact, when I started chadfishing there was me and another guy who dissapeared from this forum... Now there are 6 of us on telegram, chadfishing daily all around the world. These new guys are far better at it than me - they're chadfish on instagram posing as Saudi princes to get nudes from infidel sluts, some are even larping as foids to scam money from simps and betacucks.
The legendary Catfishman has taken rebirth!! Its a miracle i repeat its a miracle!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Chadfishing is a great practice. Honestly. It showed us that women are willing to date child rapists if they are good looking. It showed that you can be a neo-nazi and women don't care if you're attractive.

Jfl @ women
Nothing blackpills you harder then Chadfishing!!

"Independent and strong" women saying she's afraid to meet incel lmaoo