Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ovER: no matches on tinder for a whole 2 weeks

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
I've been using tinder for exactly 2 weeks straight before deleting the app today, I have not had a single match (mind you, I am using my real face and real photos). Toilets are so shallow, they only want chad. They want the most genetically gifted man they can get. I am not trying to promote MGTOW, but dating is a fruitless venture if you're a sub5 or LTN. No matches, literally nothing. Not worth wasting your precious energy like that for no good reason.

didn t expect you to use that app

I remember reading that dating apps typically have a user base that is 78% male.- So because of that imbalance, those apps are not much use to a man.- It's hordes of guys chasing only a handful of girls, LOL that's not really gonna work.

Dating apps aren't real life

get off tindER.

I THINK THE ONLY THING LEFT IS COLD APPROACHING :feelskek:
-
Just be sure to do that in a bar or club, where foids at least have an expectation that it might happen

Not on a bus or randomly on the street; that has a 0% success rate cuz you're interrupting their routine and displaying poor knowledge of social norms
-

Last edited:
-
Just be sure to do it in a bar or club, where foids at least have an expectation that it might happen

Not on a bus or randomly on the street; that has a 0% success rate cuz you're interrupting their routine and displaying poor knowledge of social norms
-
No, just be a chad, nothing else

-
Just be sure to do it in a bar or club, where foids at least have an expectation that it might happen

Not on a bus or randomly on the street; that has a 0% success rate cuz you're interrupting their routine
-
YEAH, I KNOW, IMAGINE RANDOMLY APPROACHING FOIDS ON THE STREET, LIKE THESE RETARDS DO ON THE VIDEOS :feelskek:
THE PROBLEM IS BAR AND CLUBS HAS A LOT OF CHADS.
NGL, I THINK THE BEST WAY IS TO FIND A REGION WHERE THERE'S NO CHADS, LIKE IN THE POOREST REGIONS.

YEAH, I KNOW, IMAGINE RANDOMLY APPROACHING FOIDS ON THE STREET, LIKE THESE RETARDS DO ON THE VIDEOS :feelskek:
THE PROBLEM IS BAR AND CLUBS HAS A LOT OF CHADS.
NGL, I THINK THE BEST WAY IS TO FIND A REGION WHERE THERE'S NO CHADS, LIKE IN THE POOREST REGIONS.
Chad can do it anywhere with "Perfect Game"

A REGION WHERE THERE'S NO CHADS, LIKE IN THE POOREST REGIONS
-
Yeaaa

Go on Seeking Arrangement, and for the location, put a poor region of your country
-

-
Yeaaa

Go on Seeking Arrangement, and for the location, put a poor region of your country
-
I WILL JUST CRACKHEADMAXXING, I'M GONNA SEE A CRACKHEAD AROUNG MY AGE, AND I WILL ASK HER OUT. IF I GOT REJECTED BY A CRACKHEAD, I WILL JUST KILL MYSELF, I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT. :feelsrope:

Dont humiliate yourself by putting your face on Tinder for foids to laugh at.

Dont humiliate yourself by putting your face on Tinder for foids to laugh at.
ovER, some of them probably screenshotted pics to share with other foids, ER Fuel

ovER, some of them probably screenshotted pics to share with other foids, ER Fuel
THAT'S THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME FROM A CREATING A TINDER PROFILE, FOIDS WILL BULLY ME A LOT :feelskek:

THAT'S THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME FROM A CREATING A TINDER PROFILE, FOIDS WILL BULLY ME A LOT :feelskek:
Literal ER fuel, wanna kidnap them and grape them in Fortnite

I WILL JUST CRACKHEADMAXXING, I'M GONNA SEE A CRACKHEAD AROUNG MY AGE, AND I WILL ASK HER OUT. IF I GOT REJECTED BY A CRACKHEAD, I WILL JUST KILL MYSELF, I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT. :feelsrope:
-
Don't kill yourself after one rejection by a crackhead, though...- only if you get rejected by many crackheads
-

-
Crackhead ready proc

-