Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Over for non-attentive cels

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Foid coworkers started to talk shit to me today:
“Speedloader, you don’t notice anything about us, are you gay or what? Our previous employee before you was very attentive, he noticed even the slightest changes in our manicure. I liked that guy teehee”

Should I mention “that guy” was 6’7 ??

They call you speedloader?

they want attention even from subhumans, show your dick to them, try to fuck them and see if they like it

Attachments

• 1617769687960.jpg
    1617769687960.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 7
Mogs me, never a foid said for me to pay attention on her

Girls complaining you’re not paying attention to them? :chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

That's lowkey homophobic, oopsie woopsie tee hee

Girls complaining you’re not paying attention to them? :chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
they might not like ugly men, but they still want attention from them.

any attention is good for them.

attention from an attractive guy = teehee
attention from an ugly guy = yassss i can complain now

they might not like ugly men, but they still want attention from them.

any attention is good for them.

attention from an attractive guy = teehee
attention from an ugly guy = yassss i can complain now
I guess I’ve done a good job on not giving them attention

I guess I’ve done a good job on not giving them attention
no, because now they will talk behind your back lol.

when i lived with my foid roomates i overhead them talking about my bad personality, because i act like an asshole.

no i don't act like an asshole, i treat people equally, bitches expect special treatment and when they don't receive it they start smiling with their teeth clenched "it's alright" "everything's fine" "we live together and we are equal, i shouldn't expect no special treatment from him" :feels::lul:

no, because now they will talk behind your back lol.

when i lived with my foid roomates i overhead them talking about my bad personality, because i act like an asshole.

no i don't act like an asshole, i treat people equally, bitches expect special treatment and when they don't receive it they start smiling with their teeth clenched "it's alright" "everything's fine" "we live together and we are equal, i shouldn't expect no special treatment from him" :feels::lul:
I wanna beat women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back