Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for britishcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 39129
  • Start date
Deleted member 39129

Deleted member 39129

Banned
-
British white men are ugliest among all europe their SMV is only 2 points high than Ethnics look wise.But because they are white they can have white privilege.But reality is reality brits are sub human race with sub human fat foids.Atleast ethnics have tan skin they can't that too:feelskek: .They will get skin burn.They are ugly as fuck.Swedish men are better looking among europeans they are gods among kinds.Norwegians and Germans are good too.Dutch are gods.But brits they are :shock::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelskek: .Over for you if you Brit:feelswhat: .They are less rich then liechenstein.And there accent is way worse with their drill tracks:feelskek:.No hope just rope:feelsrope: for brits .They are sub humans among european neigbours:feelsrope:.

I hate everything

Gigacope!
Shut the fuck up you absolute lobotomite. What a joke. Get a grip on reality, stop saying "cope" during a serious conversation just because your two braincells can't ever send signals to eachother to form a response. Honestly pathetic. Oh guys look at me I'm so funny COPE! It's so funny and quirky right guys?

They also got British Teeth syndrome

You think OP is being serious when he says British women are only a couple of points above deathniks? LOLOL!
common dickhead have some common sense men will fuck eventually anything.I'm ethnic and i have seen some 8 out of 10 women..you schmuck.

British foids really are a different kind ugly, like generations of inbreeding or something

What do you mean by "seen"? Are you saying that you've fucked 8/10 women? :feelssus::feelssus: If that's the case, you don't belong here.
:feelswhat:what you smoking give me that shit too:smonk:
British foids really are a different kind ugly, like generations of inbreeding or something
Yeah their foids have pale white skin thats it.They get old fast with less time.They are mean:feelswhat:

where are you from?

I am curious because you sound very stupid.

This is the Anglo Saxon phenotype that's prevelant in the UK:

View attachment 537988

Meanwhile, these are deathnik phenotypes outside of Europe:

View attachment 537989View attachment 537991View attachment 537992View attachment 537993View attachment 537994View attachment 537995View attachment 537996

You are either brain-damaged or insane if you think white British foids are just a couple of SMV points above deathnik foids.
:feelskek:You hate being Ethnic man just admit it.Have a life Inceldom is not about hating Ethnics.

View attachment 537988

View attachment 537989View attachment 537991View attachment 537992View attachment 537993View attachment 537994View attachment 537995View attachment 537996

You are either brain-damaged or insane if you think white British foids are just a couple of SMV points above deathnik foids.
Both?

@Notorious Inkler

British conservatives are good looking i find, like above five usually.

No
British conservatives are good looking i find, like above five usually.
They are good lookin as compared to ethnics but they are ugly in front of nords and germans

View attachment 537988

What the fuck, ethnics look disgusting. The first foid is decent and the second gookfoid too, but the rest are beyond disgusting.
@Notorious Inkler
Britbongs should be placed under slavs in the race hierarchy
GrAYcel

What the fuck, ethnics look disgusting. The first foid is decent and the second gookfoid too, but the rest are beyond disgusting.

Britbongs should be placed under slavs in the race hierarchy

GrAYcel
BRitcel you are no better than us thats why you here:feelskek:even if you are white:smonk:

British white men are ugliest among all europe their SMV is only 2 points high than Ethnics look wise.But because they are white they can have white privilege.But reality is reality brits are sub human race with sub human fat foids.Atleast ethnics have tan skin they can't that too:feelskek: .They will get skin burn.They are ugly as fuck.Swedish men are better looking among europeans they are gods among kinds.Norwegians and Germans are good too.Dutch are gods.But brits they are :shock::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelskek: .Over for you if you Brit:feelswhat: .They are less rich then liechenstein.And there accent is way worse with their drill tracks:feelskek:.No hope just rope:feelsrope: for brits .They are sub humans among european neigbours:feelsrope:.
And these british women still got high standards :feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 537988

You’re definitely delusional the first ethnic foid actually looks better and more feminine than the British one. :feelswhat:

I can see what you're saying, but the ethnic foid also has under eye circles indicating hollowing, which means her midface is flatter than the british foid's. Also, the british foid has white skin which is attractive.
RYan you always do this accept that white is not beautiful,not all white womwn are stacies:hax:

Of course not, but they're leaps and bounds ahead of other races. This is a fact as indicated by hordes of drooling and jizzing ethnic men viciously beating their meat at the sight of white female flesh.
Common man white women are rare not all gonna have one especially stacies :feelsrope:

Incels
Shut the fuck up you absolute lobotomite. What a joke. Get a grip on reality, stop saying "cope" during a serious conversation just because your two braincells can't ever send signals to eachother to form a response. Honestly pathetic. Oh guys look at me I'm so funny COPE! It's so funny and quirky right guys?