Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for ethnics (brutal racepill)

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
Was browsing Quora today and stumbled upon this brutal racepill. Bascially it's an Asian foid saying that she isn't attracted to her own race because of Western culture. It's OVER for ethnics.

so this is gonna be very honest

i’m asian (thai) and i’m attracted to guys of every race but my own lol sorry. i’ve had a crush on an indian guy before so yes i’m attracted to indian guys i guess.

to me it doesn’t really matter the skin color just as long as they are attractive.

however, i grew up in the us and i act very “american” and i’m similar to the white girls in my school (many of my friends say i’m not like the stereotypical asians) and the indian guy i’ve liked is the exact same. i know other asian girls, ESPECIALLY non-american asian girls would probably not be attracted to indian guys or any guy with darker skin bc well those asians really like to be fair and stuff.

also my mom did not like the indian guy i like just because she’s like those other asians who only like fair skin. i grew up in a different environment than her so i think differently. it really depends on the person.

Source:

not surprising, chinchans are dicklet manlets with no desirability

noodle foids want eurocentric chads

Niggers are not ethnics and niggers keep stealing women from ethnics. Burn the niggers!:feelsbaton:

Niggers are not ethnics and niggers keep stealing women from ethnics. Burn the niggers!:feelsbaton:

Yes...

I don't understand how a hole could possibly find this attractive:

@ilieknothing thoughts?
It's a little bit more complicated here. Currys and Thais are closely related even though it doesn't really look like it. Curry culture is closely embedded in Thai culture, Thai culture and society is heavily influenced by Buddhism and Hinduism. The Thai King even claims to be a descendant of Rama. There has been contact between Thais and currys for thousands of years so I would bet there has been mixing.

This Thai noodlewhore being attracted to a curry isn't really like JBW. It's like the same as this Thai noodlewhore liking a Chinese ricecel and no one would call that race mixing.