Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Over 25cels

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
How many of you 25 and over get randomly made fun of by high school/college aged foids 14-22?

Sometimes groups of guys who are no older than 18-22 years old will randomly scream at the top of their lungs when they walk by me on the street in order to startle me. One time this happened they almost made me drop my Chic-Fil-A meal.

This never happens as I don't go out.

Sometimes groups of guys who are no older than 18-22 years old will randomly scream at the top of their lungs when they walk by me on the street in order to startle me. One time this happened they almost made me drop my Chic-Fil-A meal.
Brutal

They dont look at me the rare times I see one. I am a stranger on the street. Any time I see one though my soul feels crushed.

I’m not 25 yet , I’m 18

How many of you 25 and over get randomly made fun of by high school/college aged foids 14-22?
Hopefully I never run across jailbait, so this never happens at my age.

Never really been made fun of by kiddiecels

I am a gymcel. For this (and only for that), no one ridicules me anymore.

25 is a good age to rope

30s-cel. I'm invisible to them so don't get made fun of.

26 year old incel checking in. good paying job not working with a single stacey is only cope I have right now. er

The Manager works out of our office every two weeks and his personal assistant comes in and brings her dog around to roam around the office. How un fucking professional.... normies will sayy "awww such a cute doggo"

There are very few of them in my town so i rarely come across them. Maybe they are staying inside playing fortnite or having teen sex.

There obviously were a couple of instances in school and at work, but nothing constant.