Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fapping to foids you know IRL is Lifefuel and SuicideFuel at the same time

UglyVirgin

UglyVirgin

21 year old bug-eyed virgin
Since I was 13/14 I knew it was over since I was skinny and was cross eyed everyone in my so-called friend group got attention from girls but I never did. But I created a fake acc of a young Chad on insta and followed all the girls from my school (still do I am in college now) and I always fap to them. It’s like getting revenge on them, sometimes I print out their picture and coom all over it :ahegao::ahegao: it’s so satisfying and I wish I was low inhib enough to send them pictures of me jerking off to them :feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels: but it’s amazing especially if you see them the next day, they can reject you and ignore you all they want but you can still scare them by staring at their ass and tits :feelsgah::feelsgah: but it’s also Giga suicidefuel cuz I will never feel the pussy of a 20 year old college foid :feelsrope:

Useless human instincts. Wish there was a way to turn them off. Its Over :feelsrope:

Another day, another GrAY cuck

it’s so satisfying and I wish I was low inhib enough to send them pictures of me jerking off to them
I thought about doing this

It would feel good in the moment and repulse them but the long term effect is an ego boost for them

Its also effort

Gigabased

I'm doing this since I'm in 6th grade

It helps prevent me from developing oneitis. Whenever I jerk of to a foid I knew IRL, it just becomes another object for my pleasure and I stop having feelings for them.

It helps prevent me from developing oneitis. Whenever I jerk of to a foid I knew IRL, it just becomes another object for my pleasure and I stop having feelings for them.
You’re right. They’re just another thing, not a living creature.