Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

at what age did you guys stop making close friends irl?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
When did you guys stop making close friends irl? For me, 13-14. I've noticed lots of inkwells start struggling with socializing by the start of high school, by the end of it the majority are giga social outcasts. My friends before 13-14 liked doing activities with me that didnt involve social rules, the only ones that had rules had girls what a surprise!! Foids come out of the womb as little cucks who have nothing going for them except gossiping and talking about made up stuff like love.

Last edited:
I haven't been able to make a single friend since leaving school. That was over a decade ago.

I haven't been able to make a single friend since leaving school. That was over a decade ago.
Autistic Uggo

You're never too old to not make friends

Depends on if you count the internet or not (and what counts as a "friend")

Depends on if you count the internet or not (and what counts as a "friend")
I think a good measure for what counts as a friend is someone whose house you've been to regularly and vice versa (relatives don't count).

Never had friend ever IRL

When I was 12.

purge the world of scum

imagine actually judging a guy for playing minecraft in hs, fucking normie faggots

then when it became popular again due to poodiepie they started liking it again

Last edited:
when puberty started pretty much

The last friend i made was 3 years ago with a tallfag normie. But we dont really do anything anymore

9. After 9 I could never make friends. I had at least two close friends before that.

I made zero friends when I went to college and after. I had childhood friends but they are all in relationships now and we never meet. Its brutal to have friends and watch them, one by one, find girlfriends.

Only had one close friend and I met him in Pre-K so like age 4-5

I stopped making friends entirely after high school graduation when I was 18.