Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Over 200,000 likes on this shamelessly sexist and ignorant call for violence on men. More than 4 times the amount of active users on here.

why test on creatures who's lives actually carry meaning when we have women

RAPE THEM ALL EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE WHO LIKED THAT TWEET I HOPE THEY GET RAPE BEHEADED RAIDED SCALPED TO DEATH SEND TO HOLE AND JERK OFF TO THEIR BODIES AND SEND IT ON TELEGRAM SO OTHERS CAN JERK TO IT OFF TOO RAPE RAPE RAPE

Twitter, go figure. Twitter has been reduced to a cesspool for degenerate feminists to speak their mind

Ofc assian foid, when she says men she thinks only asian men

Mandatory "if the genders were reversed this would be banned and deleted in 0.0001 yotaseconds" comment.

Honestly, just burn this whole world down. Humanity isn't worth saving or preserving. I just want to live in a shitbox apartment all by myself and stay away from people.

"men" here to this noodlewhore are sub5 dicklet manlet asian men not the white tallfag mtns she drools over all day long fuckin bitch

Why's it never even the ugly bitches talking like this it's always the ones who have faced no problems with men ever

Attachments

• 20241014_000625.jpg
    20241014_000625.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 35
Divine Punishment shall be unleashed upon this Virmin of a C*nt

:feelsclown:

Can this be pinned ? This is unfiltERed hostility " towards ( Ugly ) Man . Peak :feelsclown:

@Fat Link @PPEcel @Dregster @proudweb @The Enforcer @Master

Can this be pinned ? This is unfiltERed hostility " towards ( Ugly ) Man . Peak :feelsclown:

Agreed. Pin this mods. It shows how evil and heartless many of them are

The mods seem to have forgotten it , unfortunately @Fat Link @PPEcel @Master @The Enforcer @proudweb @Dregster

More than 4 times the amount of active users on here.
But uh oh bad inklers. Considering that disgruntled males are not coddled by society at all (rather the opposite) and can't lash out and just say fuck to it all indirectly like women do (divorcing on a whim, killing own babies...), the mediatic coverage of incels and the public outrage are totally disproportionate when compared to the misandry and interpersonal irl toxicity spread by women on a daily basis. Fucking revolting.

Last edited:
248k likes.. interesting

I want to stab this whore to death and fuck her rotting carcass over and over again

but but muh twitter is better than reddit.

RAPE THEM ALL EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE WHO LIKED THAT TWEET I HOPE THEY GET RAPE BEHEADED RAIDED SCALPED TO DEATH SEND TO HOLE AND JERK OFF TO THEIR BODIES AND SEND IT ON TELEGRAM SO OTHERS CAN JERK TO IT OFF TOO RAPE RAPE RAPE
a man after my own heart :feelsYall:

But when we say it about them

Last edited:
When a foid feminist implies men deserve to be harmed, it's just her "joking" and being "silly" when an incel does the same thing he's a danger to society and must be punished. The hypocrisy of normalfags is unreal.

Jfl all the things she used to make that post were created by men.

SAVE US ANDREW TATE

it’s deleted

It's deleted. What did it say?
Some sheboon reposted a tweet that said "What is the biggest threat to the planet", and replied with "White People".

The only reason women aren't violent is because men would put them in their place and thus they can't physically confront (most) men.

The only reason women aren't violent is because men would put them in their place and thus they can't physically confront (most) men.
I'd wish for them to be violent. Exposes them for what they are so we men can collectively chain them back to the kitchen meanwhile getting rid of traitor collaborators (simps)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back