Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Out of the mouths of little children: infant toilet humor reveals covert blackpills

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
As you may know from my past post, I am an older cel (40) and I have been told from time to time that I share some pretty cucked and :bluepill: views on here.

I attribute this to the fact that I am not LDARing and I have spent my adult life getting on with the things that I can control. So I earn about $100k and have owned my house and land for nearly ten years now. My neighbours are good cunts. My work colleagues and my employers are good cunts. So I am pretty lucky compared to a lot of people in the world.

I have always been pretty close to my 1-year older sister, we were little best friends as children, shit got hard in my teens and 20s as I has to deal with the discovery that she had SMV and I didn't. But today things are good again, I like her husband and am enjoying being "rich" uncle cuckachu in the lives of her 3 children.

All of that is a long intro to last weekend... I was at their house, their two youngest kids (9m and 8f) were hilarious... they are close in age like my sister and me and I love the life they have. They are at that age where penises and butt holes and vulvas are just the funniest concepts EVER.

He was trying to have a serious conversation about tidying their room, and she just kept making everything about penises and trolling the hell out of him. NGL it was funny shit and I failed to keep a straight face.
James: Alice, mommy said we need to pick up our toys!
Alice: James, mommy said we need to pick up out PENIS!
J: No, Alice I'm being serious! I'm picking up my toys, you really need to pick up your toys!
A: Yes I know I'm picking up my PENIS!

Then some unintended blackpills dropped out and I just about PMSL..

A: All of these things are my PENIS! I've got lots of penises! I've got an infinite number of penises! Look at this, I've got a really LONG PENIS! Look at my BROWN PENIS!

And I was like
OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

It was very hard not to say to little nephew "she's right, you know.."

But I didn't, he will learn about the :blackpill: in due course, let him enjoy his childhood for now.

Last edited:
Interesting story

I'm happy that you find some kind of enjoyment at your age, you must instruct those kids well.

What a shit story ngl

But you seem to be doing good, do you have friends?

didn't read
had seizure autism epilipsy dyslexia stroke

As you may know from my past post, I am an older cel (40) and I have been told from time to time that I share some pretty cucked and :bluepill: views on here.

I attribute this to the fact that I am not LDARing and I have spent my adult life getting on with the things that I can control. So I earn about $100k and have owned my house and land for nearly ten years now. My neighbours are good cunts. My work colleagues and my employers are good cunts. So I am pretty lucky compared to a lot of people in the world.

I have always been pretty close to my 1-year older sister, we were little best friends as children, shit got hard in my teens and 20s as I has to deal with the discovery that she had SMV and I didn't. But today things are good again, I like her husband and am enjoying being "rich" uncle cuckachu in the lives of her 3 children.

All of that is a long intro to last weekend... I was at their house, their two youngest kids (9m and 8f) were hilarious... they are close in age like my sister and me and I love the life they have. They are at that age where penises and butt holes and vulvas are just the funniest concepts EVER.

He was trying to have a serious conversation about tidying their room, and she just kept making everything about penises and trolling the hell out of him. NGL it was funny shit and I failed to keep a straight face.
James: Alice, mommy said we need to pick up our toys!
Alice: James, mommy said we need to pick up out PENIS!
J: No, Alice I'm being serious! I'm picking up my toys, you really need to pick up your toys!
A: Yes I know I'm picking up my PENIS!

Then some unintended blackpills dropped out and I just about PMSL..

A: All of these things are my PENIS! I've got lots of penises! I've got an infinite number of penises! Look at this, I've got a really LONG PENIS! Look at my BROWN PENIS!

And I was like

View attachment 594544

But I didn't, he will learn about the :blackpill: in due course, let him enjoy his childhood for now.
Will your niece end up on blacked.com in 10 years:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

That's good. The only happy memories in my life are before puberty when foids never entered my mind.

Good to here that you're doing fine bro,but still all that money and you can't bust a nut on consenting ass.

You seem to be doing well, that's good. :)

relax dude that's just kids making jokes and trolling. good to hear you have your own house and make good money though, especially good to hear you're surrounded by good people, especially at work. plenty of money for copes and probably friends you can hang out with too. mogs me to death, i have no friends and no money :feelsrope:

I noticed that a lot of normies seem to think that any sort of sexual joke is the funniest thing they’ve ever heard. I’m not just talking children either, I’ve seen full blown adults who share their sense of humor with 5th graders. Some people base their entire personalities around making sexual jokes.

Congrats on your Success for real, but that story was pretty gross, I didnt enjoy it one bit.