Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Out of everything that has happened in my life, the one thing that always sticks out is an inherent rage everytime i see

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
people from school who bullied me, disliked me etc (both male and female) get engaged and MARRIED. Now im not a fan of marriage or any of that cucked crap, but it is still infuriating that these people are marrying literal psychopaths, and why? because they are attractive of course! And whats more pathetic is that if these people told their partners of what they were like in highschool and all the bad shit they have done, their partners would forgive them because "oh the past is the past!, we have all done things we regret!"

Nobody cares about the past, it’s all about what you are doing in the present and what you will do in future.

Soyciety favors the genetic elite, and despises us.

Potent ragefuel. Classic school bullys who lead to men's suicide are rewarded with pussy. This isn't even to mention the Chadfishes where many are exposed to being fine with literal sex offender pedos jfl. Meanwhile innocent incels are shit on relentlessly simply because of their genetics. What a great world, this is what the populist "progressive" movement has gotten us lmao.

And then they get divorced, she becomes a single mother on Tinder who is angry at the world for her voluntary decision to hook up with douchebag bad boy fuckwad (My kids are everything/Not looking for sex), he goes on to pump-n-dump more skanks. Rinse and repeat the cycle of a clown planet.

there's countless studies that prove bullies/dark triads have more sex and more sex partners throughout their life

Potent ragefuel. Classic school bullys who lead to men's suicide are rewarded with pussy. This isn't even to mention the Chadfishes where many are exposed to being fine with literal sex offender pedos jfl. Meanwhile innocent incels are shit on relentlessly simply because of their genetics. What a great world, this is what the populist "progressive" movement has gotten us lmao.
Cucked world