Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Our my maid told me this when I told her about planning revenge on my bullies

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
"You're just a side character" "Nobody will believe your story" "Nobody will sympathize with you even if they knew about your mental illness" "You're not built for prison. You will just become everybody's bitch there. You look like the type of guy who gets raped in prison."

I think it's true.
:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

Or maybe I can prove her wrong :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

If I went hardcore enough on the revenge, it will go viral so I will no longer be a side character :feelshmm:

If they don't believe that I got bullied, then I will show them the chat log were I made the bully admit to what he did to me in the past :feelshmm:

If they don't sympathize with me, then I will tell them about the time were he told me that he made a minor suck his dick in exchange for helping her with her math homework, and his CP collection (he confessed to me about this things). :feelshmm:

If I went to prison, I think I will be fine, because I just defeated a big monster bloody (6ft and 400 pounds) who has a CP collection and fucked a minor, so wouldn't I get respect for that? :feelshmm:

Last edited:
No, you're fucked in prison. Its hell on Earth. How old is your maid? She could ascend you...:feelshehe:

No, you're fucked in prison. Its hell on Earth.
The prisoners will still treat me like shit even if they found out that I defeated a pedophile big dude bloody ?
How old is your maid? She could ascend you...:feelshehe:
I think she's in her 40s, and she's a landwhale niggress so no. Even I tried to make advances to her she would reject me because she has already shown IODs towards me a couple of times.

"You're just a side character" "Nobody will believe your story" "Nobody will sympathize with you even if they knew about your mental illness" "You're not built for prison. You will just become everybody's bitch there. You look like the type of guy who gets raped in prison."

I think it's true.
:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

Or maybe I can prove her wrong :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

If I went hardcore enough on the revenge, it will go viral so I will no longer be a side character :feelshmm:

If they don't believe that I got bullied, then I will show them the chat log were I made the bully admit to what he did to me in the past :feelshmm:

If they don't sympathize with me, then I will tell them about the time were he told me that he made a minor suck his dick in exchange for helping her with her math homework, and his CP collection (he confessed to me about this things). :feelshmm:

If I went to prison, I think I will be fine, because I just defeated a big monster bloody (6ft and 400 pounds) who has a CP collection and fucked a minor, so wouldn't I get respect for that? :feelshmm:
That's some weird ass maid you got there buddy. Did she moonlight as a Psychology major or some shit?

The fact that you've posted this thread which can easily be used as evidence in a court shows you aren't really serious about the "revenge".
And who even cares what happens once you're in prison? Your life is literally game over at that point anyway, so there's no point planning past that point.

That's some weird ass maid you got there buddy. Did she moonlight as a Psychology major or some shit?
She's just the typical niggress who came from the slums
The fact that you've posted this thread which can easily be used as evidence in a court shows you aren't really serious about the "revenge".
What if I erased my browsing history and I logged out of this site?

Man, this makes me wish that I have irl buddies that I can talk about this to, not in incel forums were things I say can be used as evidence against me. :fuk:
And who even cares what happens once you're in prison? Your life is literally game over at that point anyway, so there's no point planning past that point.
But by the time I came out of prison I will be toughmaxxed (I heard about this from family guy and from other people). Plus, I will no longer have to deal with painful traumatic memories because the revenge will give me catharsis. And without the mental suffering given by the traumatic memories, I will have the peace of mind to think of other ways to make money and get rich.

Last edited:
Okay. Well, ask her how she thinks you should deal with it.
Already asked her and she said typical bluepilled response. "Just ignore them" "stop thinking about them" "go to sleep" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
"Family guy". The cartoon, wtf?
Yes. I got that idea from the episode were meg went to prison and became a boss after she got out. I think that can happen irl too because I believe that they base most of their jokes from real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back