Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Our depression is not the same as normie/foid "depression"

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
This is why you shouldn't expect normies and foids to ever understand us.
Our depression: decades of rotting in loneliness with no one to talk to or care about.
Foid/normie "depression": being told to go to their room (most poorcels never even had their own room lmao), their friends not inviting them to hang out, stubbing their toe.

Our loneliness: decades of not feeling the touch of a woman or anyone to care about you or check on you or care if you died or not, decades of never having any friends or being invited to anything, everyone finding you disgusting and not wanting anything to do with you.
Foid "loneliness": chad not responding to her message fast enough.

Our anxiety: scared of ever going outside or even going outside without a mask because of years of experiencing everyone laughing at you and mocking your appearance/height.
Foid "anxiety": chad might not respond after asking him if she can suck his dick and eat his asshole.

Our abuse: parents beating the shit out of us, some of us here almost got killed by their own fucking parents, being bullied at school verbally and physically.
Foid/normie "abuse": their parents telling them no :feelsseriously:, their parents not buying them 6 ps5's for their birthday :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
This is the truest shit ever.
Normie depression lasts only a short time, while we struggle our whole lifes with it.
No pills can cure us, no therapy can save us.
Its literally over as a sub 5 male.

The pressure of >no jb gf is intense.

Normie depression lasts only a short time, while we struggle our whole lifes with it.
normies and foids can't have depression that's why I said "depression".
their definition of "depression" is feeling sad for a few minutes for the most meaninless shit ever.

Chad is depressed when he cant krempee for 1 day.

Even if something horrible happens to them they always have friends and boyfriends to lean on, entire society will support and make them feel better. With 1 min of video they can get infinite amount of empathy and encouraging.

Even if something horrible happens
rarely anything "horrible" happens to foids/normies/chads, even if it is horrible it won't even compare to the amount of suffering the average trucel goes through in a single fucking year.

our depression has an objective foundation for existing, theirs is based on "chemical imbalances" as they call it - which doesn't relate to mistreatment in the real world and a difficult predicament in life, but is rather a species of schizophrenia.

Even if something horrible happens to them they always have friends and boyfriends to lean on, entire society will support and make them feel better. With 1 min of video they can get infinite amount of empathy and encouraging.

I remember when I went to the doctor for anti depressant Jew pills and she asked if I broke up with my gf :feelsseriously:
It must be pretty common for normies to come ask for pills cuz they broke up with someone I guess, only to find someone new 3 months later. Meanwhile I fantasize about the mere presence of a female in my room.

Im not even exaggerating, normies and foids have never experienced any real pain or suffering so they think the smallest meaningless shit is the end of the world for them
theirs is based on "chemical imbalances" as they call it
Only very few people actually have depression because of chemical imbalances, in my thread I was talking about normies and foids who go through one "horrible" thing then make a video online and say they have depression and anxiety and aids and stage 4 cancer just to get attention from their thousands of simps

Our depression: decades of rotting in loneliness with no one to talk to or care about.
Foid/normie "depression": being told to go to their room (most poorcels never even had their own room lmao), their friends not inviting them to hang out, stubbing their toe.

Our loneliness: decades of not feeling the touch of a woman or anyone to care about you or check on you or care if you died or not, decades of never having any friends or being invited to anything, everyone finding you disgusting and not wanting anything to do with you.

Our anxiety: scared of ever going outside or even going outside without a mask because of years of experiencing everyone laughing at you and mocking your appearance/height.
Yep
In most cases fefail depression is just a meme kek

I feel like normies always hold back anger and can't stand me and like to assume they are better than me

I feel like normies always hold back anger and can't stand me and like to assume they are better than me
I feel this way too and from the way I'm treated by them it seems that it is true

I remember when I went to the doctor for anti depressant Jew pills and she asked if I broke up with my gf :feelsseriously:
It must be pretty common for normies to come ask for pills cuz they broke up with someone I guess, only to find someone new 3 months later. Meanwhile I fantasize about the mere presence of a female in my room.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Now that’s hysterical…

Normies are Not self aware of the ridiculous Situation They are in ( betabux , wagecuck ) And are ignorant to the Paradicm Shift to favour Woman

WE on the Other Hand Know that She Has a betabux and an onlyfans in the Backhand , that shes Hypergamous and that Woman are societally favoured over man . Hard Work equals Shit , Looks equals everything.

:bigbrain:

99% of female depression cases I've come across originated from relationship issues. Every fucking time, "Chad abused me", "Chad cheated on me", "Chad pumped and dumped me"

99% of female depression cases I've come across originated from relationship issues. Every fucking time, "Chad abused me", "Chad cheated on me", "Chad pumped and dumped me"
Foids can't have depression.
That's just them wanting attention and validation from their simps.

Solipsism, thy name is @JoeBruhcel

our depression has an objective foundation for existing, theirs is based on "chemical imbalances" as they call it - which doesn't relate to mistreatment in the real world and a difficult predicament in life, but is rather a species of schizophrenia.

It's also a convenient way for them to bull shit that they have a problem.

Foid "anxiety": chad might not respond after asking him if she can suck his dick and eat his asshole.

Our abuse: parents beating the shit out of us, some of us here almost got killed by their own fucking parents, being bullied at school verbally and physically.
Foid/normie "abuse": their parents telling them no :feelsseriously:, their parents not buying them 6 ps5's for their birthday :feelsseriously:

Can relate to every point except the abuse one, tbh I was never beaten or bullied by my parents, they are good to me. However, I experienced the bullying and abuse at school by teachers and other students.

Last edited:
ebhng2rm7hr51.jpg

What a joke. Western White roasties have it harder than we do which is why they pop Zoloft like candy.

We need to get revenge on the world. We shouldn't take all this bullshit lying down.

I've had enough of this shit.

ebhng2rm7hr51.jpg

What a joke. Western White roasties have it harder than we do which is why they pop Zoloft like candy.

We need to get revenge on the world. We shouldn't take all this bullshit lying down.

ER Certified!

Attachments

• 1424.png
    1424.png
    172.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Elliot.jpg
    Elliot.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 65
ebhng2rm7hr51.jpg

Truecel join date

Western White roasties have it harder than we do which is why they pop Zoloft like candy.
Im pretty sure you're being sarcastic
They're "depressed" because surprise surprise chad won't settle and the roastie has to settle for an ugly balding short betabuxxing cuck husband

Me too. I feel like I am on very thin ice with most people and they are barely tolerating my existence most of the time.

Correct. They are often coded under conditions such as "anorexia".

This world is hell for truecels
ebhng2rm7hr51.jpg

truecels don't go to the psychologist it's Jewish scam to sell medicine

Last edited:
normies and foids have never experienced any real pain or suffering so they think the smallest meaningless shit is the end of the world for them
:blackpill::blackpill:

My parents weren't too abusive, they were mostly neglectful if anything, but I've seen plenty of incels here with terrible childhoods so I agree.

being told to go to their room (most poorcels never even had their own room lmao)
I didn't even leave my room because there were no happiness or copes for me to find outside.

They're "depressed" because surprise surprise chad won't settle and the roastie has to settle for an ugly balding short betabuxxing cuck husband
It's even worse - she can just marry the state by being on welfare or collect alimony from her ugly ex-husband while getting railed by Chad. Or she can be a """career woman""", i.e., get a cushy job mostly thanks to the (((affirmative action))) quotas (((they))) have put in place.

It's the difference between me going hungry because there's nothing in the fridge vs someone whose crops failed and hasn't eaten in a week. They live a completely separate existence to us, occupying a different world.

It's the difference between me going hungry because there's nothing in the fridge vs someone whose crops failed and hasn't eaten in a week. They live a completely separate existence to us, occupying a different world.
Tbh.

Great relatable post. It's insulting whenever a privileged bitch claims she's depressed

Great post, they'll never understand what it's like to walk in our shoes.

Lol this is always such a great thread to come back and kek at. I remember a thread on IT of them getting triggered at this.

Our depression is unlike what most people claim to experience.

We lament on missing out on teen love, the isolation, the shame, the ongoing inceldom, the mogging that has happened in the past. Most people who say they are depressed are depressed about something that happened in the past or something in the present. But most people are depressed about some thing or concept that is outside of their physical body and thus not attached to them.

Therefore they don't physically feel the reminder of their depression constantly. If you are an ugly loser, you can physically feel and look at your face, the source of your pain, every day. There is no way to forget about it. You can't even "stop thinking about it" because it's hard to stop thinking about something that has nerves and is attached to your body.

It's PHYSICAL depression and it requires PHYSICAL treatment...

FACIAL SURGERY

Lol this is always such a great thread to come back and kek at. I remember a thread on IT of them getting triggered at this.
they know every word I said is true, even the "exaggerations" are not really exaggerations.

If you want further proof of what I said here's what you wanna do:
go to any subreddit or discord server or any channel about depression/mental health problems and this is what you'll get:
50% of the posts will be whores complaining about being dumped by chad
25% of the posts will be normie cucks complaining about being cucked by their gf who fucked chad
25% will be privileged middle class kids complaining about their parents telling them to go to their rooms or not buying them the 10k pc or ps5 they wanted for christmas.

If they or you can prove me wrong, I'll giveaway $1000.
But most people are depressed about some thing or concept that is outside of their physical body and thus not attached to them.
they are NOT depressed. they are just "sad" for a day or two.
We lament on missing out on teen love, the isolation, the shame, the ongoing inceldom, the mogging that has happened in the past.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: fucking perfectly said, it's so fucking funny and ragefuel when someone sees you sad and asks "what happened?" in a pretentious gaslighting manner like you're just depressed about something termporarly like the rest of the normscum.

You wanna know what fucking happened you fucking braindead cattle?

Decades of loneliness and trauma is what fucking HAPPENED.
Decades of isolation and bullying is what fucking HAPPENED.
Being suicidal every fucking day is what fucking HAPPENED.

Last edited:
Shannon joking about self-harm:

F58528000

@THE TRUE HONKLER

eventually when being in hell 4 2 long, hell bcomes the new normal. Deppression depends on you knowing that you are deppressed. But when you go years even decades without love and happiness can u rly tell anymore if u r sad or not.
Sad shit man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back