Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Our Blackpill Future: lurkers from incels.is, inceltear, and incelexit, I need your help.

• Thread starter Sufficiently-Large7
  • Start date
Sufficiently-Large7

Sufficiently-Large7

Banned
-
Reddit won’t let me post this because the moderators insta-delete posts about short men unless it paints us in a bad light to maintain the narrative that short men are evil, so as a last resort I’m posting here because I don’t think this site will censor this, plus, I am an incel and this post strongly involves incel matters. I’m a manlet after all. I’ve added more to the post since it won't be subject to removal by the thought police.

I know people don’t like to hear things like this but I genuinely feel as if most people treat me as lesser because of my height.

Every time I meet a new person I know they’re inevitably going to bring up or try to dunk on my height or blatantly insult me. I want to be a happy man and to be able to connect with those I interact with, but it seems like no one will ever allow me this option. They can only ever see me as a “short guy.” At my workplace everyone makes jokes straight to my face, calling me “little guy” or asking if I need help reaching stuff with a smirk on their face. I always just smile or say nothing because I have no idea how to react. Short women can attest, people can be so condescending, to the point of being treated like a child. It’s even worse for men of course because men are expected to be tall.

I feel like this is why so many short guys appear so cold or rude. Every single person that I meet feels the need to put me down for something I have no control over. It’s just my appearance, my genetics. I feel as if I’m a human being who has been reduced to a number and a set of stereotypes. Actually I don’t feel like a human being at all.

Judging from social media, movies and tv, my own experiences, and dating apps it almost seems as if a man’s entire value can be wholly condensed down into one measurement: his height. Imagine if women were reduced (dehumanized and objectified) in a similar way by means of BMI or waist circumference. If it were a common occurrence for this conversation to take place:

Woman: Hello, you’re very handsome!

Man: Hi. What is your BMI?

Woman: Oh, it’s 26 :).

Man: I only date women with a BMI under 25 and a waist circumference of 35 inches. Sorry, It’s just a preference. Bye bye.

And if many men had that criteria in their bios as well…, if men acted like women do, there would be riots in the streets. There would be an entire movement propped up to end this from happening. It would be done under the guise of "body positivity" and "feminism." But when done to men "It's just a preference (societal beauty standard) teehee!" I know I'm correct because they literally did this with fat women, not that I have a problem with that really. But you can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't claim body positivity for women but advocate for denigrating and dehumanizing men for not being the height you want us to be. If so you're hypocrites.

Men have preferences. Women have standards. I repeat. Men have preferences. Women have standards. Having small boobs or being chubby or some other “flaw” doesn’t doom you to a life of being alone. A life without love. For men, the only time anything else like values, merits, beliefs, or personality are taken into account is when you meet the minimum height requirement. Yes personality matters, but you must be this tall to ride.

Height acts like a hierarchy, a modern-day technologically enforced caste system for men and the higher you are in that hierarchy the better people treat you, the more women like you, the more respect you receive, and the more money you make. If you’re at the bottom of the hierarchy, just like being ugly, people will shit on you mercilessly, and society will applaud because they'll always find some virtuous justification. There’s a reason short men have such a high suicide rate, in a group that is already at a high risk of suicide (men). It doesn’t feel good to be a short man, and other people really like to exploit those feelings, from my experiences and from the data. People love reminding me that my body just isn’t acceptable.

The pinned post of r/short is literally a suicide warning because their members are prone to committing fucking SUICIDE. Hello? This is sick. Does anyone else not see this? Remove the moderation and it immediately becomes a cesspool. Because being a short man is T E R R I B L E. Meanwhile r/tall engages in their 50th self-masurbatory thread of the week, with constant comments also insulting short men, just for good measure. Because we need to know how hated we are by these people. We must know how disgusting we are.

Look at this article which I’m sure you’ve already seen: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...lengthening-surgery-height-stigma-short-kings

Society is pressuring men into getting expensive, dangerous surgery just to gain some semblance of respect. Some semblance of basic human decency from those around us. This rhetoric spouted by society has real-world consequences. Men shattering their fucking legs and running balls-deep into excruciating pain just so that they are less hated by those around them.

Based on statistics and just looking around, I know this isn’t all in my head. I think many other young men are feeling this same way and that doesn’t seem reflective of a society that is healthy. Look at all those tiktoks. Look at the stereotypes society has made for us. Napoleon complex this and short man syndrome that. There are women who have gained millions of followers just because they insult men for being short or bald or ugly (Drew Afualo). They can try to hide behind a veil of “combating misogyny” but it all comes down to being a fucking bully, and reminding undesirable men just how much we are hated. I don’t think having so many incels is healthy. Look at where you we now, some subreddit or website literally dedicated to this stuff and to either discuss this societal phenomenon or to insult those of us who don’t have societally-approved genetic material. At this point r/inceltear is just r/uglyandshortmanhate but they pretend to be virtuous to stroke their own egos. At least incels don't pretend to be beacons of morality and shows of great personality like these cringe ass redditors do. Condescending NPCs with not a single original thought. Each one of their opinions mass produced and societally approved. Just regurgitating shit from their echo chambers. The instinctual hatred of "incels" and short men is really just bullying that they try to justify with stereotypes and strawmen arguments. Back in school they bullied outright but now they need all these systems of thought to keep their conscious squeaky clean. Hatred is always rationalized and justified. Why do you think the "short man syndrome" stereotype was created? As a justification for hatred but these fucking sheep can't see they're being lead by wolves. Inceltear of course would never post this paragraph right here because they need to paint all incels as whatever they decide so they can continue their bullying and masturbation. They are cowards and cherrypick posts from here. If they ever read these words they would call me a napoleon short man syndrome manlet or whatever as per usual or they would purposefully misinterpret what I'm saying (deception) and strawman my words so they can make some weak ass smug rebuttal (cowardice). News to you: Anyone can cherrypick any group to make them look bad. It's not hard and it's not an achievement. Here I'll do it myself.
Look at this thread and comment from inceltears:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ubhb6b/everyone_presenting_you_the_worst_brand_of_incels/i64uxsf/?utm_term=39553041039&context=3&utm_medium=comment_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=

Mask completely off. Just blatant racism. "The worst brand of incels are Indian incels" LMAO. According to this commenter Men judge women for their actions and that is unacceptable but women judge men for their genetics and that's a-ok. This is where we are now.
"Incels: Women exist to be breeding cows. It’s okay to judge them if they drink or smoke and by the clothes she wears.
Women: You’re not tall enough for me and you have skinny wrists. I don’t want my children to be weak and deformed.
Incels: YOU JUDGMENTAL BITCHES HOW DARE YOU"
12 upvotes for this trash. Short men are "deformed" to them. Mask off. These hypocrites claim that Incels are racist and sexist? But so are they. The only difference is that they'll try to hide away from that fact using deception and out of cowardice. They are obsessed with witch-hunting in order to make themselves seem virtuous. It's the same deal with cancel-culture on twitter. Ages ago these people would've been burning witches. Nothing they say has any substance or value because they are not individuals but rather members of a hivemind. You can't speak to these people like you would a human because there's nothing there. Look up the term, "oversocialization." Coined by a reprehensible fellow but he was very correct in predicting that. Incels are shit but at least they're humans and not a monolithic collective. Incels genuinely argue over shit amongst themselves while these inceltears engage in their little circlejerk.

I’ve never had a girlfriend, and how can I gain the confidence to approach women when everyone talks about how ugly and undesirable I am? When everyone thinks I’m bad? When I just get rejected over and over? I’ve asked out 4 women in my life and obviously they all have rejected me for being short. 3 of them outright stated this fact. I’m 5’1’’. Redditors will say it's my personality when murderers and serial killers get love letters from prison for being good looking.

Reddit seems to be vitriolic when it comes to this subject, and I know I will never get any replies without their mask of arrogance, deception, and gaslighting that are genuinely interested in having a conversation with me instead of painting me as some sort of monster. From one human being to another, don’t you think this is wrong? I want to be happy. I don’t know how to escape this trap and no one else seems to have a good answer. I need help. Ironically incels seem much more accepting than “normal” people when it comes to this. Is it such a crime to want to seek love? If you were never in a relationship wouldn't you want to be in one? Held by someone you love? Sex isn't everything and yet you have it all the time? You have consistent relationships. It's like a rich man telling a poor man that money isn't everything. My standards are not high and no incels standards are high, we're incels. I don't care about your weight or whatever else. Is it such a crime for a mf to want to be loved? Does that make me so evil?

Every single reddit post that discusses this societal problem just has everyone piling onto the short guy who made the post. Casting the blame onto him and making some snide height joke for good measure. The advice is to become insanely rich or to waste away forever.

Seriously, what do I do? Am I blackpilled? Do I just accept that everyone hates me and live a life of solitude? What. The. Fuck. Am. I. To. Do? I am genuinely asking. Is there not one person on Earth that can give me advice worth a shit? Is everyone just stupid?

Regardless, if society keeps telling young men that all we are is our height and looks, if society continues the dehumanization and objectification of men, my “blackpill” present is your blackpill future. Fix the problem or bear the consequences. Men and women are more than our looks and height and weight and whatever the fuck else you pull out of your hat. Goodbye, and fuck you. I would say to suck my dick, but I suppose I would need to be taller for you to consider. Yes I am mad. I have a right to be. Anyone saying otherwise is arguing in bad faith. I am a human being. I am not a monster. I will not give you the power to make me one, because then you win. You want all short men to be evil so that you are justified in your hatred. The hatred comes first, remember that. I came home crying my first day of kindergarten, because the other children were already bullying the fuck out of me for being a small male. Did I have a napoleon complex back then? As an innocent 4 year old little child who just wanted to make friends? Did I you pieces of fucking shit? I never wanted any of this. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. I wish you didn’t hate me. Don’t think yourself as morally superior, you could’ve been in my situation just as easily. You were born with different genetics that society doesn’t hate you for. That’s why you’re not an incel, that’s why you’re not a “bitter short guy”, not because you’re morally superior. It’s because you’re more attractive in the eyes of society. You criticize our personality while sitting on the inceltears subreddit all day making fun of men that need help. Men in terrible circumstances. Watching us like zoo animals. You don’t understand how depraved and terrible this all is because you’ve completely entrenched yourself in this degeneracy. A baby without touch dies. Humans are social animals. You’re cruel and enjoy seeing others suffer. I don’t owe you a dazzling smile while you kick me in the ribs. We're all so disconnected and lonely and this is why incels exist. This is why the hikikomori exist. Men are treated like GARBAGE. This is why the birthrate is shit. Antidepressant use and autism and microplastics and climate change it just gets more fucked and fucked and fucked. The economy will fall. The metaverse is being built as we speak. You'll own nothing and be happy. War has already started. When society burns I’ll sit atop the ashes and tell you I told you so. Maybe this world is better than I think and I won’t have to. I hope that’s the case. The only solution is cooperation. The only solution is empathy. This should make your challenge impossibly difficult because you'll fight tooth and fucking nail to not give an ounce of it. You'd rather hate all men who happen to be born the wrong way or are in worse circumstances than you. I pray for all the short/ethnic/ugly men and ugly women living amongst these demons. These racist shitheads. These heightist shitheads. Those who fuck with and bully ugly and weak people. A vapid society. A disgusting society. Headed towards a blackpill future.

View: https://imgur.com/a1dGlzx

water is wet

Welcome aboad!
Don't feel butthurt by reddit mods. They are misaerable and don't have any voice in real world so they have to take out their anger by kicking everyone they don't like in their digital corner.
Next, the thing about society dictating height preferances is that society choices is made out of individual choices and those individual choices you are talking about aren't by them but rather genes making women choose taller men. It gets confirmed in most animal species when female is presented a choice she will go for taller male

Tumblr a9414ecb336951e00c9de05d5f457fa7 408c312e 400

Based thread and welcome brocel

BRUTAL POST , the last part was quite something. Most people trash on average and ugly man , one for monetary reasons ( betabux / wageslave ) the other for jokes and complete mogging. No wonder why man die left and right or start to grow a pair of Tits , just to feel validated . And not like a Piece of shit. Hatred is justified. I become so ignorant sometimes ( playing games , cope with anime ) that i start to completely forget " My Hate , so big thanks for Reminding me. People dont even talk about Russia that much anymore , COMPLETELY IGNORING THE POTENTIAL OF THIS SITUATION TO ESCALATE. ( ww3 ) and rather pay their Goddess on Only fans and being a shitass Wageslave , while Woman fuck Chads. Holy Shit , most Man are completely done for . Cant wait till SHTF . @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26
Reddit won’t let me post this because the moderators insta-delete posts about short men unless it paints us in a bad light to maintain the narrative that short men are evil, so as a last resort I’m posting here because I don’t think this site will censor this, plus, I am an incel and this post strongly involves incel matters. I’m a manlet after all. I’ve added more to the post since it won't be subject to removal by the thought police.

I know people don’t like to hear things like this but I genuinely feel as if most people treat me as lesser because of my height.

Every time I meet a new person I know they’re inevitably going to bring up or try to dunk on my height or blatantly insult me. I want to be a happy man and to be able to connect with those I interact with, but it seems like no one will ever allow me this option. They can only ever see me as a “short guy.” At my workplace everyone makes jokes straight to my face, calling me “little guy” or asking if I need help reaching stuff with a smirk on their face. I always just smile or say nothing because I have no idea how to react. Short women can attest, people can be so condescending, to the point of being treated like a child. It’s even worse for men of course because men are expected to be tall.

I feel like this is why so many short guys appear so cold or rude. Every single person that I meet feels the need to put me down for something I have no control over. It’s just my appearance, my genetics. I feel as if I’m a human being who has been reduced to a number and a set of stereotypes. Actually I don’t feel like a human being at all.

Judging from social media, movies and tv, my own experiences, and dating apps it almost seems as if a man’s entire value can be wholly condensed down into one measurement: his height. Imagine if women were reduced (dehumanized and objectified) in a similar way by means of BMI or waist circumference. If it were a common occurrence for this conversation to take place:

Woman: Hello, you’re very handsome!

Man: Hi. What is your BMI?

Woman: Oh, it’s 26 :).

Man: I only date women with a BMI under 25 and a waist circumference of 35 inches. Sorry, It’s just a preference. Bye bye.

And if many men had that criteria in their bios as well…, if men acted like women do, there would be riots in the streets. There would be an entire movement propped up to end this from happening. It would be done under the guise of "body positivity" and "feminism." But when done to men "It's just a preference (societal beauty standard) teehee!" I know I'm correct because they literally did this with fat women, not that I have a problem with that really. But you can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't claim body positivity for women but advocate for denigrating and dehumanizing men for not being the height you want us to be. If so you're hypocrites.

Men have preferences. Women have standards. I repeat. Men have preferences. Women have standards. Having small boobs or being chubby or some other “flaw” doesn’t doom you to a life of being alone. A life without love. For men, the only time anything else like values, merits, beliefs, or personality are taken into account is when you meet the minimum height requirement. Yes personality matters, but you must be this tall to ride.

Height acts like a hierarchy, a modern-day technologically enforced caste system for men and the higher you are in that hierarchy the better people treat you, the more women like you, the more respect you receive, and the more money you make. If you’re at the bottom of the hierarchy, just like being ugly, people will shit on you mercilessly, and society will applaud because they'll always find some virtuous justification. There’s a reason short men have such a high suicide rate, in a group that is already at a high risk of suicide (men). It doesn’t feel good to be a short man, and other people really like to exploit those feelings, from my experiences and from the data. People love reminding me that my body just isn’t acceptable.

The pinned post of r/short is literally a suicide warning because their members are prone to committing fucking SUICIDE. Hello? This is sick. Does anyone else not see this? Remove the moderation and it immediately becomes a cesspool. Because being a short man is T E R R I B L E. Meanwhile r/tall engages in their 50th self-masurbatory thread of the week, with constant comments also insulting short men, just for good measure. Because we need to know how hated we are by these people. We must know how disgusting we are.

Look at this article which I’m sure you’ve already seen: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...lengthening-surgery-height-stigma-short-kings

Society is pressuring men into getting expensive, dangerous surgery just to gain some semblance of respect. Some semblance of basic human decency from those around us. This rhetoric spouted by society has real-world consequences. Men shattering their fucking legs and running balls-deep into excruciating pain just so that they are less hated by those around them.

Based on statistics and just looking around, I know this isn’t all in my head. I think many other young men are feeling this same way and that doesn’t seem reflective of a society that is healthy. Look at all those tiktoks. Look at the stereotypes society has made for us. Napoleon complex this and short man syndrome that. There are women who have gained millions of followers just because they insult men for being short or bald or ugly (Drew Afualo). They can try to hide behind a veil of “combating misogyny” but it all comes down to being a fucking bully, and reminding undesirable men just how much we are hated. I don’t think having so many incels is healthy. Look at where you we now, some subreddit or website literally dedicated to this stuff and to either discuss this societal phenomenon or to insult those of us who don’t have societally-approved genetic material. At this point r/inceltear is just r/uglyandshortmanhate but they pretend to be virtuous to stroke their own egos. At least incels don't pretend to be beacons of morality and shows of great personality like these cringe ass redditors do. Condescending NPCs with not a single original thought. Each one of their opinions mass produced and societally approved. Just regurgitating shit from their echo chambers. The instinctual hatred of "incels" and short men is really just bullying that they try to justify with stereotypes and strawmen arguments. Back in school they bullied outright but now they need all these systems of thought to keep their conscious squeaky clean. Hatred is always rationalized and justified. Why do you think the "short man syndrome" stereotype was created? As a justification for hatred but these fucking sheep can't see they're being lead by wolves. Inceltear of course would never post this paragraph right here because they need to paint all incels as whatever they decide so they can continue their bullying and masturbation. They are cowards and cherrypick posts from here. If they ever read these words they would call me a napoleon short man syndrome manlet or whatever as per usual or they would purposefully misinterpret what I'm saying (deception) and strawman my words so they can make some weak ass smug rebuttal (cowardice). News to you: Anyone can cherrypick any group to make them look bad. It's not hard and it's not an achievement. Here I'll do it myself.
Look at this thread and comment from inceltears:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ubhb6b/everyone_presenting_you_the_worst_brand_of_incels/i64uxsf/?utm_term=39553041039&context=3&utm_medium=comment_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=

Mask completely off. Just blatant racism. "The worst brand of incels are Indian incels" LMAO. According to this commenter Men judge women for their actions and that is unacceptable but women judge men for their genetics and that's a-ok. This is where we are now.
"Incels: Women exist to be breeding cows. It’s okay to judge them if they drink or smoke and by the clothes she wears.
Women: You’re not tall enough for me and you have skinny wrists. I don’t want my children to be weak and deformed.
Incels: YOU JUDGMENTAL BITCHES HOW DARE YOU"
12 upvotes for this trash. Short men are "deformed" to them. Mask off. These hypocrites claim that Incels are racist and sexist? But so are they. The only difference is that they'll try to hide away from that fact using deception and out of cowardice. They are obsessed with witch-hunting in order to make themselves seem virtuous. It's the same deal with cancel-culture on twitter. Ages ago these people would've been burning witches. Nothing they say has any substance or value because they are not individuals but rather members of a hivemind. You can't speak to these people like you would a human because there's nothing there. Look up the term, "oversocialization." Coined by a reprehensible fellow but he was very correct in predicting that. Incels are shit but at least they're humans and not a monolithic collective. Incels genuinely argue over shit amongst themselves while these inceltears engage in their little circlejerk.

I’ve never had a girlfriend, and how can I gain the confidence to approach women when everyone talks about how ugly and undesirable I am? When everyone thinks I’m bad? When I just get rejected over and over? I’ve asked out 4 women in my life and obviously they all have rejected me for being short. 3 of them outright stated this fact. I’m 5’1’’. Redditors will say it's my personality when murderers and serial killers get love letters from prison for being good looking.

Reddit seems to be vitriolic when it comes to this subject, and I know I will never get any replies without their mask of arrogance, deception, and gaslighting that are genuinely interested in having a conversation with me instead of painting me as some sort of monster. From one human being to another, don’t you think this is wrong? I want to be happy. I don’t know how to escape this trap and no one else seems to have a good answer. I need help. Ironically incels seem much more accepting than “normal” people when it comes to this. Is it such a crime to want to seek love? If you were never in a relationship wouldn't you want to be in one? Held by someone you love? Sex isn't everything and yet you have it all the time? You have consistent relationships. It's like a rich man telling a poor man that money isn't everything. My standards are not high and no incels standards are high, we're incels. I don't care about your weight or whatever else. Is it such a crime for a mf to want to be loved? Does that make me so evil?

Every single reddit post that discusses this societal problem just has everyone piling onto the short guy who made the post. Casting the blame onto him and making some snide height joke for good measure. The advice is to become insanely rich or to waste away forever.

Seriously, what do I do? Am I blackpilled? Do I just accept that everyone hates me and live a life of solitude? What. The. Fuck. Am. I. To. Do? I am genuinely asking. Is there not one person on Earth that can give me advice worth a shit? Is everyone just stupid?

Regardless, if society keeps telling young men that all we are is our height and looks, if society continues the dehumanization and objectification of men, my “blackpill” present is your blackpill future. Fix the problem or bear the consequences. Men and women are more than our looks and height and weight and whatever the fuck else you pull out of your hat. Goodbye, and fuck you. I would say to suck my dick, but I suppose I would need to be taller for you to consider. Yes I am mad. I have a right to be. Anyone saying otherwise is arguing in bad faith. I am a human being. I am not a monster. I will not give you the power to make me one, because then you win. You want all short men to be evil so that you are justified in your hatred. The hatred comes first, remember that. I came home crying my first day of kindergarten, because the other children were already bullying the fuck out of me for being a small male. Did I have a napoleon complex back then? As an innocent 4 year old little child who just wanted to make friends? Did I you pieces of fucking shit? I never wanted any of this. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. I wish you didn’t hate me. Don’t think yourself as morally superior, you could’ve been in my situation just as easily. You were born with different genetics that society doesn’t hate you for. That’s why you’re not an incel, that’s why you’re not a “bitter short guy”, not because you’re morally superior. It’s because you’re more attractive in the eyes of society. You criticize our personality while sitting on the inceltears subreddit all day making fun of men that need help. Men in terrible circumstances. Watching us like zoo animals. You don’t understand how depraved and terrible this all is because you’ve completely entrenched yourself in this degeneracy. A baby without touch dies. Humans are social animals. You’re cruel and enjoy seeing others suffer. I don’t owe you a dazzling smile while you kick me in the ribs. We're all so disconnected and lonely and this is why incels exist. This is why the hikikomori exist. Men are treated like GARBAGE. This is why the birthrate is shit. Antidepressant use and autism and microplastics and climate change it just gets more fucked and fucked and fucked. The economy will fall. The metaverse is being built as we speak. You'll own nothing and be happy. War has already started. When society burns I’ll sit atop the ashes and tell you I told you so. Maybe this world is better than I think and I won’t have to. I hope that’s the case. The only solution is cooperation. The only solution is empathy. This should make your challenge impossibly difficult because you'll fight tooth and fucking nail to not give an ounce of it. You'd rather hate all men who happen to be born the wrong way or are in worse circumstances than you. I pray for all the short/ethnic/ugly men and ugly women living amongst these demons. These racist shitheads. These heightist shitheads. Those who fuck with and bully ugly and weak people. A vapid society. A disgusting society. Headed towards a blackpill future.

View: https://imgur.com/a1dGlzx

BRUTAL POST , the last part was quite something. Most people trash on average and ugly man , one for monetary reasons ( betabux / wageslave ) the other for jokes and complete mogging. No wonder why man die left and right or start to grow a pair of Tits , just to feel validated . And not like a Piece of shit. Hatred is justified. I become so ignorant sometimes ( playing games , cope with anime ) that i start to completely forget " My Hate , so big thanks for Reminding me. People dont even talk about Russia that much anymore , COMPLETELY IGNORING THE POTENTIAL OF THIS SITUATION TO ESCALATE. ( ww3 ) and rather pay their Goddess on Only fans and being a shitass Wageslave , while Woman fuck Chads. Holy Shit , most Man are completely done for . Cant wait till SHTF . @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26
I completely agree with the OP, I had the same experience, very relatable. I don't have a problem with my height, in early 20s I accepted it. Everyone else seem to have a problem with it, always bringing it up.

Yea maybe he self banned , himself . To give this shit one last try. But what is there trying when you where not given the circumstances and looks treshhold? Life really comes down to luck it seems . Tryhard advice is just a gaslight to keep shitty Man Productive. Imagine all Man became blackpilled and self aware tomorrow. This Shit will make a 720 shift in no Time.
e

Extremely brutal post, this is very true. Height for a man is really the ultimate indicator of success with femoids (and in the corporate world as well). It's a shame OP got banned so quick, he had a lot of potential :feelsUgh:

women will never realize their own hypocrisy or the pain we have to go through. We are the villains to their lives, and no redemption arc can save us.

We are not even the villains , we are just there to being used ( betabux ) or just a fuck toy ( chad / lite ) . Really the Situation for Man is just Unfair and Fucked
women will never realize their own hypocrisy or the pain we have to go through. We are the villains to their lives, and no redemption arc can save us.

I thought this was a very deep and effortful presentation. My heart goes out to OP and all the other victims of this societal discrimination who would say the same thing.

Ok but what is your height?

This is exactly what I mean when I say everything will be deleted in 2 seconds anywhere on the internet. He should copy that shit real quick. I don't get why mods banned this dude, I see a very good future of us with people like this guy.

why did u dip tho. you're clearly still clinging to false hope and delusion. shut the fuck up and accept that you're one of us.