Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Other usages for energy drinks and sips.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
In months past I have made such threads that would discuss how energy drinks make a pretty good laxative if you're constipated and likewise you can go three days without sleeping drinking energy drinks where sleeplessness plus the caffeine within energy drinks almost has the same affect as being buzzed on alcohol. This week I have found another practical usage for energy drinks and that is if you drink a lot of them they literally help remove cigarette stains from your teeth. If you're a heavy smoker like I am this is good news. Monster and Rockstar energy drinks have probably saved me $100.00 from having to buy teeth stain removal at much less the cost, it's amazing what being autistic can do for a fella with a little bit of ingenuity. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
You can also use it as drain cleaner.

You can also use it as drain cleaner.
This is true, if my drinks become too hot because I accidentally left them out for too long I'll just pour them down my kitchen sink. It's amazing just how many practical applications sips really do have. I like discovering new stuff like this.

We'll add clogged drain pipes to our list.

Last edited:
Mix with alcohol to brew a concoction with special effects

Mix with alcohol to brew a concoction with special effects
Probably not healthy. I don't want OP to die of a heart attack and liver failure.

Brawndo has electrolytes!

E drinks work like antidepressants and positively alffect my nood but they also energize me and by doing so enhance my anxiety
I honestly just call them crack cocaine in a can myself, the equivalent of six cups of coffee.
Brawndo has electrolytes!
Well, considering half the shit they put in water these days I don't know which is worse.

Going to have to buy me a water filter system one of these days.

Last edited: