Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Orthodontists made me an incel

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Untreated mouth breathing and low tongue posture and barbaric orthodontics fucked up my face completely, taking me from a decent genetic baseline into becoming a pathetic and ugly freak. I blame orthodontists almost entirely from my predicament.

my orthodontist was has hapa kids

Yeah mouthbreathing is brutal and will fuck your face up. Mewing is cope though. 90%+ of people naturally mew anyway:blackpill::blackpill:

Yeah mouthbreathing is brutal and will fuck your face up. Mewing is cope though. 90%+ of people naturally mew anyway:blackpill::blackpill:
I mean mewing after after teens is cope. But in childhood it's life or death.

No it doesnt work even in childhood:blackpill::blackpill:
You already admitted knowing that mouth breathing fucks up the face. It does this because it's the opposite of mewing. What I mean by "mewing" is keeping the tongue in its natural position at the top of mouth. That's the important bit that determines facial growth.

You already admitted knowing that mouth breathing fucks up the face. It does this because it's the opposite of mewing. What I mean by "mewing" is keeping the tongue in its natural position at the top of mouth. That's the important bit that determines facial growth.
Yeah I guess but most people mew anyway. Probably like 98%

Yeah I guess but most people mew anyway. Probably like 98%
Probably, yeah. Though I feel like 20-30% of kids mouth breathe at some point in childhood.

Fuck orthodontists

I hate orthodontists.

I wish suffering upon orthodontists.

Orthodontists are guilty.

Orthodontists are scum.

I hate orthodontists fiercely.

Orthodontists deserve consequences.

I hate orthodontists.

Orthodontists did this.

I loathe orthodontists.

I just hate orthodontists.

Untreated mouth breathing and low tongue posture and barbaric orthodontics fucked up my face completely, taking me from a decent genetic baseline into becoming a pathetic and ugly freak. I blame orthodontists almost entirely from my predicament.
we know already bro, just accept it and think of surgeries.

Maybe

Worthless cunts.

How is it their fault that you mouthbreathed

Im mad at my mom for ignoring my underbite. I could have had a normie jawline if I wore braces

Fucking fuck orthodontists.

I despise orthodontists.

Read somewhere that the leading suicide profession are dentists. The faces/mouths of the trucels they treat haunts them to the point of suicide haha

Read somewhere that the leading suicide profession are dentists. The faces/mouths of the trucels they treat haunts them to the point of suicide haha
Holy shit if this is true. I can believe it.

Holy shit if this is true. I can believe it.
I was close
Screenshot 20211127 121019 Chrome

Here's the reality, Orthodontist mutilating maxilla's have been the norm for a while, Chad can get his wisdom teeth removed and still mog big mouth full teeth incel

Here's the reality, Orthodontist mutilating maxilla's have been the norm for a while, Chad can get his wisdom teeth removed and still mog big mouth full teeth incel
Yeah, I know. I'm not saying I went from potential Chad to incel. I think I went from potential normie to incel.

They're worthless whores.

I loathe them.

Orthodontists don't deserve human rights.

how about dentists?
idiot pulled wrong tooth.