Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Orthodontists made me an incel

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
Untreated mouth breathing and low tongue posture and barbaric orthodontics fucked up my face completely, taking me from a decent genetic baseline into becoming a pathetic and ugly freak. I blame orthodontists almost entirely from my predicament.
 
KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★
Joined
Nov 5, 2021
Posts
762
Online
7d 4h 16m
my orthodontist was has hapa kids
 
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Depressed Radiofucker
★★★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
4,310
Online
10d 20h 5m
Luxury

Luxury

Handpill destroyed me
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
1,956
Online
14d 4h 12m
Yeah mouthbreathing is brutal and will fuck your face up. Mewing is cope though. 90%+ of people naturally mew anyway:blackpill::blackpill:
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
Luxury said:
Yeah mouthbreathing is brutal and will fuck your face up. Mewing is cope though. 90%+ of people naturally mew anyway:blackpill::blackpill:
I mean mewing after after teens is cope. But in childhood it's life or death.
 
Luxury

Luxury

Handpill destroyed me
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
1,956
Online
14d 4h 12m
RetardedChinlet said:
I mean mewing after after teens is cope. But in childhood it's life or death.
No it doesnt work even in childhood:blackpill::blackpill:
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
Luxury said:
No it doesnt work even in childhood:blackpill::blackpill:
You already admitted knowing that mouth breathing fucks up the face. It does this because it's the opposite of mewing. What I mean by "mewing" is keeping the tongue in its natural position at the top of mouth. That's the important bit that determines facial growth.
 
Luxury

Luxury

Handpill destroyed me
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
1,956
Online
14d 4h 12m
RetardedChinlet said:
You already admitted knowing that mouth breathing fucks up the face. It does this because it's the opposite of mewing. What I mean by "mewing" is keeping the tongue in its natural position at the top of mouth. That's the important bit that determines facial growth.
Yeah I guess but most people mew anyway. Probably like 98%
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
Luxury said:
Yeah I guess but most people mew anyway. Probably like 98%
Probably, yeah. Though I feel like 20-30% of kids mouth breathe at some point in childhood.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
Fuck orthodontists
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
I hate orthodontists.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
I wish suffering upon orthodontists.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
Orthodontists are guilty.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
Orthodontists are scum.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
I hate orthodontists fiercely.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
Orthodontists deserve consequences.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
I hate orthodontists.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
Orthodontists did this.
 
S

stravinsky

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Posts
4,493
Online
168d 13h 10m
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
I loathe orthodontists.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
I just hate orthodontists.
 
B

buci2003

Greycel
Joined
Oct 9, 2021
Posts
90
Online
1d 3h 53m
RetardedChinlet said:
Untreated mouth breathing and low tongue posture and barbaric orthodontics fucked up my face completely, taking me from a decent genetic baseline into becoming a pathetic and ugly freak. I blame orthodontists almost entirely from my predicament.
we know already bro, just accept it and think of surgeries.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
6,923
Online
34d 16h 11m
RetardedChinlet said:
Untreated mouth breathing and low tongue posture and barbaric orthodontics fucked up my face completely, taking me from a decent genetic baseline into becoming a pathetic and ugly freak. I blame orthodontists almost entirely from my predicament.
Maybe
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
buci2003 said:
we know already bro, just accept it and think of surgeries.
Don't & won't have the means for that.
Mentally lost cel said:
Yes.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
Worthless cunts.
 
Luxury

Luxury

Handpill destroyed me
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
1,956
Online
14d 4h 12m
How is it their fault that you mouthbreathed
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
Luxury said:
How is it their fault that you mouthbreathed
The fact that they never advised me on it. Or tongue posture.
 
RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
Joined
May 8, 2021
Posts
578
Online
6d 15h 21m
RetardedChinlet said:
Untreated mouth breathing and low tongue posture and barbaric orthodontics fucked up my face completely, taking me from a decent genetic baseline into becoming a pathetic and ugly freak. I blame orthodontists almost entirely from my predicament.
Im mad at my mom for ignoring my underbite. I could have had a normie jawline if I wore braces
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
RandomBroCel said:
Im mad at my mom for ignoring my underbite. I could have had a normie jawline if I wore braces
Sorry to hear that
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
Fucking fuck orthodontists.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
I despise orthodontists.
 
Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

TRUECEL MENTALCEL HYBRID
★★★
Joined
Oct 26, 2019
Posts
1,759
Online
29d 7h 0m
Read somewhere that the leading suicide profession are dentists. The faces/mouths of the trucels they treat haunts them to the point of suicide haha
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
Antisocialloner said:
Read somewhere that the leading suicide profession are dentists. The faces/mouths of the trucels they treat haunts them to the point of suicide haha
Holy shit if this is true. I can believe it.
 
Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

TRUECEL MENTALCEL HYBRID
★★★
Joined
Oct 26, 2019
Posts
1,759
Online
29d 7h 0m
RetardedChinlet said:
Holy shit if this is true. I can believe it.
I was close
 
RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
Joined
May 8, 2021
Posts
578
Online
6d 15h 21m
RetardedChinlet said:
Sorry to hear that
or actually its overbite. Dunno english isnt my native language
 
Lolimancer

Lolimancer

signed by Deleted member 31729
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
8,320
Online
136d 9h 43m
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
4,141
Online
53d 15h 35m
RealityIsCruel

RealityIsCruel

Greycel
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
34
Online
12h 43m
Here's the reality, Orthodontist mutilating maxilla's have been the norm for a while, Chad can get his wisdom teeth removed and still mog big mouth full teeth incel
 
OwnerOpcell

OwnerOpcell

Roll on 18 wheeler
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Posts
569
Online
46d 34m
RandomBroCel said:
or actually its overbite. Dunno english isnt my native language
overbite bottom teeth are behind upper, under bottom teeth are in front of upper
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
RealityIsCruel said:
Here's the reality, Orthodontist mutilating maxilla's have been the norm for a while, Chad can get his wisdom teeth removed and still mog big mouth full teeth incel
Yeah, I know. I'm not saying I went from potential Chad to incel. I think I went from potential normie to incel.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
They're worthless whores.
 
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Posts
1,531
Online
35d 10h 55m
Orthodontists don't deserve human rights.
 
OwnerOpcell

OwnerOpcell

Roll on 18 wheeler
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Posts
569
Online
46d 34m
how about dentists?
idiot pulled wrong tooth.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top