Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Orthodontists made me an incel

What worthless whores they are.

I loathe them.

Orthodontists don't deserve human rights

Orthodontists deserve suffering

They are scum

Book a consult with a decent max fac and go from there. Try to acquaint yourself with ceph analysis and basic nomenclature so u don’t go in blind.

Book a consult with a decent max fac and go from there. Try to acquaint yourself with ceph analysis and basic nomenclature so u don’t go in blind.
Thanks for the idea but I have absolutely no emotional drive or focus to do anything about my problem. I expect to die as an uggo.

I despise them

I despise them
Gotta get my fucking teeth extracted for jaw surgery that will be completed in 3 years, so when I'm 25. Fuck dentists and orthodontists!

Mouth-breathing has fucked my life due to untreated broken nose as well!

Gotta get my fucking teeth extracted for jaw surgery that will be completed in 3 years, so when I'm 25. Fuck dentists and orthodontists!

Mouth-breathing has fucked my life due to untreated broken nose as well!
Fucking brutal. Good luck on your surgery.

I want the worst for them

I despise them greatly

They did this

Braces reduced my Maxilla and cheekbones :fuk:

Probably, yeah. Though I feel like 20-30% of kids mouth breathe at some point in childhood.
idk I was a mouth breather and even when I did breath through my nose my tongue wasn't at the top of my mouth but even so, I didn't have that shitty jawline

idk I was a mouth breather and even when I did breath through my nose my tongue wasn't at the top of my mouth but even so, I didn't have that shitty jawline
Did you always keep your tongue down?

until I discovered mewing about 2 years ago, yes
Alright.

Actually my jawline isn't completely nonexistent either. The main issue in my face is downward growth, recession and narrow mouth.