Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Organised FIGHT NIGHT | Potential Meet-Up?!

What are the rules to this incel fightclub
Classic shit. Three rounds, five minutes. No shoes. Protection. No strikes to groin, back of the head, spine...y'know. Stomping, etc.

Fae

kek

I would lose because of my poor athleticism and my big head (easy target)

You need to see a doctor
Already have. I have a serious chronic intestinal condition that makes my intestines bad at absorbing nutrients. At age 13 I almost died from constipation and malnutrition. My intestines stopped passing stool on their own then and I’ve had to take high doses of laxatives every day since to stay alive, and I will have to keep doing it until I die. My intestines also don’t absorb Iron properly, so I have to take Iron pills every 3 days for the rest of my life. I was really sick from iron deficiency anemia at age 15-17.

NIGGER, you will get TYPE 2 Diabetes if you do this.
I’ve been doing it for 3 years now. I’m sure I will die from a heart attack or diabetes by like 40. It’s the only way I can gain some weight and not be a super skinny twig

Already have. I have a serious chronic intestinal condition that makes my intestines bad at absorbing nutrients. At age 13 I almost died from constipation and malnutrition. My intestines stopped passing stool on their own then and I’ve had to take high doses of laxatives every day since to stay alive, and I will have to keep doing it until I die. My intestines also don’t absorb Iron properly, so I have to take Iron pills every 3 days for the rest of my life. I was really sick from iron deficiency anemia at age 15-17.
Brutal. I know what it is like to have to take medication everyday just so you don't die. I'll pray for you brocel.

Brutal. I know what it is like to have to take medication everyday just so you don't die. I'll pray for you brocel.
Yeah, it sucks. The good part is that right now, I feel alright physically most of the time. I used to constantly feel ill before I was taking the right medications and my body got used to them.

I’ve been doing it for 3 years now. I’m sure I will die from a heart attack or diabetes by like 40. It’s the only way I can gain some weight and not be a super skinny twig
Bro, maybe you should maintain your weight but do bodyweight exercises to get physically stronger? Or cardiomaxx?

Bro, maybe you should maintain your weight but do bodyweight exercises to get physically stronger? Or cardiomaxx?
I’ve been the same weight for about a year now. Eating any less would turn me back into a 135 pound skinny twig who gets bullied. Being 155 pounds is worth the extra eating. I do a lot of body weight and weight training already. I can do 10 clean pull ups in a row. I can’t do much cardio because it would burn precious calories. Besides, I get in enough cardio from the yard work I frequently do

I’ve been the same weight for about a year now. Eating any less would turn me back into a 135 pound skinny twig who gets bullied. Being 155 pounds is worth the extra eating. I do a lot of body weight and weight training already. I can do 10 clean pull ups in a row. I can’t do much cardio because it would burn precious calories. Besides, I get in enough cardio from the yard work I frequently do
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back