Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR .org is soy forum full of ugly gynocentric genetic trash who cope with non-existent term called looksmaxxing + why i cannot cope in eastern jewrope.

U

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★★★
i got permanently banned cuz posted face of dysgenic subhuman 85 iq amerimutt. i was posting high IQ content there, hence its their loss. the mods of that subhuman coping trash forum (its way worse than soyddit nowadays, at least soyddit have somehow based subsoyddits like r/swipehelper) are not only pathetic failed normies who failed in genetic lottery and then they try to cope either with shitty not working methods so called "looksmaxing ones" or became infinity gynocentric betaorbitters and also betacucks prob (plenty of coping threads about how status and jewros matter :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

btw all amerimutts and jews should be... these both are a threat to our white civilisation. WASPcels + slavic beauty and robustness to be more precise. they cuck as hard + slavs became massive boneless cucks while in the past they were vigorous warriors (hussars and shit) who were cucking shitskins massively. nowadays all modern slavcels are betacucks, brachy SFS parodies of humanity, they look like underdeveloped kids in the aging body. also average frame in EE is 16 inches while it shouldve been at least 19". thats the fucking end of our civilisation. the entire west and EE have fallen and we cannot do shit to reverse that cruelty.

im around normie tier overall with my loox (im carried by frame but im 173 barefoot...) and i dont give a shit too much about it as id rather live in androcentric patriarchy society where foids are made to serve for men who provide goods for a country which are properly distributed to the MEN as well. obv that the solution for our situation.

i know its water but i have a strong urge to vent.

They are basically either larpers, faggots, incels in denial or from time to time moggers stating that water is wet while record theirselves fucking some foid.

They are basically either larpers, faggots, incels in denial or from time to time moggers stating that water is wet while record theirselves fucking some foid.
you couldnt be closer to the truth

Fagmax couldn't be more bluepilled even if they tried.

Tiktok teens ruined that place

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back