Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Oppressed Women?? Give Me a Freaking Break...

bymylonely

bymylonely

Greycel
Why do women whine that they're oppressed when they have it 1000 times better than men do? That's evidence alone that they're all sadistic, vindictive little whores. I'm 23 and have never had a girlfriend despite trying since the 1st grade (no BS). Have you ever met a girl above the age of 16 that hasn't had at least 1 boyfriend? I sure as hell haven't. Most girls my age are already married and pumping out babies. Ever since I discovered Elliot Roger back in 2014, he has been my idol. I didn't know other guys had the same amount of hate towards women as me for the same reasons. Until I watched his videos. Granted I could never bring myself to do what he did but I can sure imagine it. If I see an attractive girl in an obituary, I feel no sympathy. Just relief that another one is gone and can't torture guys like us every time she shows her face in public.

Seriously guys, I couldn't be more proud to be a part of this group. I finally feel like I'm home.

Welcome home, boyo.

Even if they had it 10 times worse they would deserve it for being so sadistic that thinking about how to torture incels takes up more time than them thinking about how to please chad (0 seconds, they only want chad to please them)

Oh, I here you. Oppressed my smelly asshole! Being told to go fuck yourself, being used for one thing, not being taken seriously, cause not everyone will, is not the same as "being oppressed". People in countries where they can be abducted, beaten or killed for speaking out against human rights abuses and atrocities? THAT'S Oppression. Not even this "I am an actress who's talent ranges from mediocre to maybe really good and like I get paid millions to just show up on set and pretend and like I am so oppressed cause I am not making the same as some bro dude actor!!!!"

They have been engineered/coerced/programmed to believe that because of shit like magazines have sexy model pictures on them, they are oppressed victims. This is why Trump won, and good! Maybe then they will fucking get it!

welcome brother

This is why Trump won
Like really, the guy is just as rude towards men as he is towards women. But there is a whole fucking woman's march every year protesting his "misogyny." He even hired the first woman ever to build a skyscraper. But noooo he called Rosie fat...

Women in the west control every aspect of social life. Its so fucking over for men in the west its not even funny anymore.

giphy.gif

Like really, the guy is just as rude towards men as he is towards women. But there is a whole fucking woman's march every year protesting his "misogyny." He even hired the first woman ever to build a skyscraper. But noooo he called Rosie fat...

Don't you get it? And I'm not trying to be an asshole here, that's their little game. They are the victims, they are wronged, and everyone else can just get the fuck out of the way. Your voice means shit in their world. They don't see anyone else with problems.

Their not just vindictive, the vast majority of them are stupid as shit also. My friend's wife did not want them to travel to Asia (Thailand or Malaysia) because her mother said they could get tuberculosis.