Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opinions on the Russia-Ukraine War?

I support (((Zelensky))) so Chairman Xi doesn't invade Taiwan and start ww3.

IMG 0631
IMG 0500

I don’t care, it doesn’t do anything for me. But personally I support Russia since I hate the Antichrist (NATO).

I wouldn’t say they pulled the rip cord early, they were playing the game of USA NUMBER ONE and thought everyone was on the same page meanwhile the “Eastern Countries” + Everyone else is seeing America collapsing in real time.
Could be but it seems it’s hastened the creation of the second sphere. Either it was a backfire or they didn’t think this through that much.
I think Russias act to invade Ukraine was smart, not saying they’re winning or losing. I’m saying they’re basically calling Americas bluff as the number one super power and world police force
I think Russia didn’t have many options, the administration wanted to likely avoid this since it was ‘frozen’ since 2014 to now. Post 90’s Russia already had a heavy American influence, which is why I think for the US block they might of pushed it too early which forced it into a military conflict.
Also Putins latest statement about using nukes was a fucking Fatal blow and Putins been planning this for a good while now.
Both sides had this planned or knew a conflict would arise somewhere here. It was basically evident since 2014. This is very much still a controlled conflict, neither side will let it spill outside of Ukraine.

Trump says he could have stopped the war but Putin probably sees Trump as the last president as in he’s beating a dead horse pretending it’s still 1950s America to a certain extent.

He’s just extending the lifespan of the carcass that is the American Empire
Trump might be playing to a popular vote to try and get more limelight. Trump had some isolationist policies that never came to fruition, even if he actually wanted to put it into effect likely the rest of the deeper administration would disagree.

Though I think he could of prevented it for happening for at least his term if he was voted in. The conflict might of continued in other ways.

The post 90s US singular world power isn’t really going to come again. I doubt even Trump thinks he could retain that at least not in height that it was.

I doubt even Trump thinks he could retain that at least not in height that it was.
Read every fucking letter bro, and JFL that’s so true I mean he was a rich billionaire and probably knew so much about the inside. He just wanted his 15 minutes of Fame and scratch off being president off his bucket list. That’s my opinion on him.