Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opinions on the Russia-Ukraine War?

Sepp Janko cel

Sepp Janko cel

Screwed by genetic recombination
-
Personally I support Russia because Putin suppresses trannies and homosexuals.

More than 50% of russian people are wigger tier bydlo animals and should be sent to slaughter. The remaining 100+ iq should remain and rebuild Russia as a small and peaceful country

It's Russia-NATO war though.

fuck them both honestly

Russia has the highest divorce and AIDS rate in entirety of Europe, they also have shitload of muslims plus this:

pl0qyp.jpg
It's a zionist war made for zionists and for zionist profit. Fuck both kikes, but i must admit that Wagner has some banger music too bad that they got removed from yt...

Whites killing whites. Not my problem.

Just gonna end up with more globalism so it doesn't really matter Zelensky and Putin are buddy buddy in the World Economic Forum

I only support Russia because USA is over stepping their boundaries with involving itself in Ukraine since 2014 and using NATO (Europe) as a buffer zone.

I support Russia because… you know what I don’t even like them I just support them because it’s le edgy

I support Russia because… you know what I don’t even like them I just support them because it’s le edgy
That too. Its especially fun to piss off all of the pro ukraine normies here in the west

More than 50% of russian people are wigger tier bydlo animals and should be sent to slaughter. The remaining 100+ iq should remain and rebuild Russia as a small and peaceful country
Do you think East Europeans are better in general? It's all the same - strong and powerful at the top while weak, subhuman, defective, disabled at the bottom without a hope for decent life.
In the West they at least invest more in adaptation for subhumans. I have read that some people leave my country for the West because there are no conditions for those with 'special needs'.
No NEETbux, Autismbuxx etc. in the EE. I have read about one man who was diagnosed with some illness in Germany. He probably get some money or st least preferences but then he returned to Lt, they don't recognized his 'illness' or disability.

Russia has the highest divorce and AIDS rate in entirety of Europe, they also have shitload of muslims plus this:

pl0qyp.jpg
It's a zionist war made for zionists and for zionist profit. Fuck both kikes, but i must admit that Wagner has some banger music too bad that they got removed from yt...
They also have the highest jewish population, The jews and muslims have fought for decades

Yeah that's true and so are ukrainians. People who didn't have closer contact with slavs irl, really don't understand. These people are impulsive white niggers. Doesn't matter if ukrainian, russian, pole ect. There is a reason why those countries in eastern europe have always been shitholes, the slav pest inhabiting them.

I have nothing against the Ukraine but I don't want to see Ukraine as a marionette of the West and I'm against NATO.

They can wipe each other out for all I care.

Yeah that's true and so are ukrainians. People who didn't have closer contact with slavs irl, really don't understand. These people are impulsive white niggers. Doesn't matter if ukrainian, russian, pole ect. There is a reason why those countries in eastern europe have always been shitholes, the slav pest inhabiting them.
They weren't and aren't shitholes for the elites and rich.

People on this site care too much about it, it’s Eastern ZOG vs Western ZOG

I support neither the Russian or Ukrainian government but I like the Azov Battalion

Based greycel

It’s a monetary system battle as much as it is a ground one. It’s basically created two spheres of influence. One the USA+vassals, and the other being the BRICS(China being the primary player here.) as a grouping of the ‘others’. Ironically this war might of sped up the division between these two spheres something that might of not been a good play by the US block, as this effectively forced the ‘other’ countries on the fence to create back ups and loops around the American system. It’s quite interesting to see how quickly the system has shifted, it will be interesting to see how the effects lead.
Yeah this is true too, it’s partially an ideological battle as well I suppose in some smaller degree.
I only support Russia because USA is over stepping their boundaries with involving itself in Ukraine since 2014 and using NATO (Europe) as a buffer zone.
I feel like the US pulled the ripcord on this early. Not sure why they did this early, unless they felt that for some reason it would of been disadvantageous if they had waited.

Russia is incompetent and filled with drunks, drug addicts, and muslims, but at the end of the day, theyre not EVIL like nato/USA is.

Lots of nsfl war videos at full resolution. It's crazy informative. I'll never be conscripted for any war. What a dumbass way to die. Ukrainians just straight up being old and getting f'd by Russians going all in. Russians sending their farm boys out with low information, skills and frontline resources and gear.
Bunch of incels and oldcels being war fodder. Then women going to other countries to cuck their dead husbands as they flee Ukraine

It's a dumb war but at least there's video

They can wipe each other out for all I care.
But spare the Stalker 2 developers, I been waiting for that game for decades itll be here by now but fucking ruskis had to invade this small country!

Lots of nsfl war videos at full resolution. It's crazy informative. I'll never be conscripted for any war. What a dumbass way to die. Ukrainians just straight up being old and getting f'd by Russians going all in. Russians sending their farm boys out with low information, skills and frontline resources and gear.
Bunch of incels and oldcels being war fodder. Then women going to other countries to cuck their dead husbands as they flee Ukraine

It's a dumb war but at least there's video
Women are oppressed :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I hate that normies and soys are virtue signalling over Ukraine and the media propagadises for Jewlinsky

I wished the USSR was still in existence

It’s a monetary system battle as much as it is a ground one. It’s basically created two spheres of influence. One the USA+vassals, and the other being the BRICS(China being the primary player here.) as a grouping of the ‘others’. Ironically this war might of sped up the division between these two spheres something that might of not been a good play by the US block, as this effectively forced the ‘other’ countries on the fence to create back ups and loops around the American system. It’s quite interesting to see how quickly the system has shifted, it will be interesting to see how the effects lead.
Holy shit you summed it up perfectly.
I feel like the US pulled the ripcord on this early. Not sure why they did this early, unless they felt that for some reason it would of been disadvantageous if they had waited.
I wouldn’t say they pulled the rip cord early, they were playing the game of USA NUMBER ONE and thought everyone was on the same page meanwhile the “Eastern Countries” + Everyone else is seeing America collapsing in real time.

I think Russias act to invade Ukraine was smart, not saying they’re winning or losing. I’m saying they’re basically calling Americas bluff as the number one super power and world police force.

Also Putins latest statement about using nukes was a fucking Fatal blow and Putins been planning this for a good while now.

Trump says he could have stopped the war but Putin probably sees Trump as the last president as in he’s beating a dead horse pretending it’s still 1950s America to a certain extent.

He’s just extending the lifespan of the carcass that is the American Empire

But spare the Stalker 2 developers, I been waiting for that game for decades itll be here by now but fucking ruskis had to invade this small country!
One of the lead developers for Stalker 2 actually died in combat, not joking either.

I wished the USSR was still in existence
Putin was ex KGB trust me the USSR is still alive but it needed to make sacrifices to win the Cold War (it’s still going on). The shit was a whole ass psyop.

I hope Mister Putin would press the red button launching nukes to the sky and throw the world into mayhem. I cannot wait to see society getting frustrated again since Covid-19.

Anyone saying Putin is controlled by Jews is a low IQ retard. Putin is at odds with both the US as well as Israel.

no one should fight in the war.

die for some oligarch's foid (who are likely jewish as well)

56139447-0-image-a-20_1648933476901.jpg

or die for the jews

I hope Putin nukes the west

Keep coping. Russia won't be destroyed, even if İ hate them.

I hope Mister Putin would press the red button launching nukes to the sky and throw the world into mayhem. I cannot wait to see society getting frustrated again since Covid-19.
Do it.

just a bunch of 3rd worlders fighting over ugly concrete buildings

The inceldom has been discussed.