Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Opinion: All needlessly edgy content implicitly calling for violence should be banned. It achieves nothing and only amounts to self-straw manning

• Thread starter Deleted member 41741
  • Start date
Deleted member 41741

Deleted member 41741

Banned
-
Bad faithed anti-incels create accounts here and do that shit but so do many of you (in Minecraft.) I believe inceldom is an emergent and unexpected societal issue and I just want to bond with other men over our lack of access to roastie beef flaps. We're already in the deep end of anti-PC agitation (but incels have more sympathy than white nationalists and, for the time being, legit pedos.)

However, some Chad-lite on youtube discussing incels said from game-theory perspective the implicit calls for violence made sense. And likewise professor Robin Hanson in his famous blog post on incels said:

One might plausibly argue that those with much less access to sex suffer to a similar degree as those with low income, and might similarly hope to gain from organizing around this identity, to lobby for redistribution along this axis and to at least implicitly threaten violence if their demands are not met. As with income inequality, most folks concerned about sex inequality might explicitly reject violence as a method, at least for now, and yet still be encouraged privately when the possibility of violence helps move others to support their policies. (Sex could be directly redistributed, or cash might be redistributed in compensation.)

Are the owners of this board in agreement with that Hanson quote and is that why they allow valorization of incel killers?

Such as @Sneir

JoinedMar 23, 2022

Gay Somali niggers should be banned @Broken&BeyondRepair

we should ban jews then as well

Some guy got perma-banned for saying what can be summarized as 'rape is good'. So it already is tbh.

I agree to some extent but we don’t want to become Reddit level censor either.

It's not only about sex, normies don't understand this. The problem is trying to lump all incels together when everyone here is different. Every user has his own story and struggles other than being celibate

it's just a reaction to inceltears and other autistic terminally online soys and fuels an endless feedback loop. they will always claim inklers are baby raping serial killers, and the vocal minority FBI informant incel jihaders on here gonna edge. censoring edgy content would make this place a lot more boring. considering the new glowie admins have extreme views this won't happen

Last edited:

I disagree, we should never ever appease soys. They were saying r/incels encouraged violence but I remember it was quickly cut down when there was a hit of talking about violence. We will be accused of things no matter what we do. Never appease soys

Yes, then again few people here will share your views. It dosn't help that this forum lets any young dude enter and they tend to be edgy and never tried to approach a girl once, then come here and make threads like they own the place.

Violence and rape was and never should be promoted here, now go telling those fuckers about it. They have the same level of IQ as normies and will start saying "muh soy" or "Normies will hate us either way"

This is as much of an echo chamber as IT the vocal majority wants to promote rape/murder and edgy posts, while a minority wants nothing to do with those things. You have to take the good with the bad, i don't know what rape and murder have to do with being a fucking sexless loser but okay. It seems like the correct response to having been denied a lot of things in this life is to act like a dick towards others, like that will solve anything lmao.

i don't know what rape and murder have to do with being a fucking sexless loser but okay.
Rape is in a way theft. If you pay a prostitute money, she will bang you for despite being unattractive.

If you rape a woman, its basically just sex with a man she finds unattractive but without compensation.

So similarly, poor people are more likely to steal, and sexless men are more likely to rape.

As for murder, look up the elephant that went ER because it couldn't find a mate. This is seen in nature, going on a rampage because of lack of sex.

I disagree, we should never ever appease soys. They were saying r/incels encouraged violence but I remember it was quickly cut down when there was a hit of talking about violence. We will be accused of things no matter what we do. Never appease soys
:yes:

Rape is in a way theft. If you pay a prostitute money, she will bang you for despite being unattractive.

If you rape a woman, its basically just sex with a man she finds unattractive but without compensation.
Not every woman is a prostitute, prostitutes don't value their body at all. Also it must not be fun being raped, if having the choice most people would choose theft instead of getting fucked.
So similarly, poor people are more likely to steal, and sexless men are more likely to rape.
Disagree, there's hardly a correlation that sexless men are more prone to do sexual assault over married/men with partners. If anything the opposite is true, where a married man commits sexual assault in order to get more gratification that he gets at home, too many instances of this.

As for murder, look up the elephant that went ER because it couldn't find a mate. This is seen in nature, going on a rampage because of lack of sex.
Lack of sex has a lot of bad implications, i'm not saying it dosn't affect you negatively because it clearly does. What i'm saying is that there's no need for a sexless male to resort to violence because of a bad dice roll at birth, a person can live without sex. There has been tons of celibates thourought life, people die all the time. What's more important than sex is positive reinforcement, be it by friends your job or whatever.

This is clearly an outlook in life, you can think all you want. If you believe something to be true then it is, if you feel that the correct response to a bad life because of circumstances outside of your control is to lash out to society and murder/rape then so be it, what im saying is there's choices. And we're not animals, we could strive to be better. If we go around resorting to violence because of unfairness then that's that. There could be an outlook towards improvement on this forum and seeing a way to cope with our bad circumstances, but instead the forum is centered on venting/lashing out and every instance of trying to better oneself is shunned or called bluepill.

Bad faithed anti-incels create accounts here and do that shit but so do many of you (in Minecraft.) I believe inceldom is an emergent and unexpected societal issue and I just want to bond with other men over our lack of access to roastie beef flaps. We're already in the deep end of anti-PC agitation (but incels have more sympathy than white nationalists and, for the time being, legit pedos.)

However, some Chad-lite on youtube discussing incels said from game-theory perspective the implicit calls for violence made sense. And likewise professor Robin Hanson in his famous blog post on incels said:

Are the owners of this board in agreement with that Hanson quote and is that why they allow valorization of incel killers?
I appreciate you concern and tbh, it is refreshing to see someone who can think straight for a few sentences (not a very widespread capability on this board)

However, the heart of the matter is where we part company. I do not believe that there is a credible social/political strategy to improve the lot of Incels in a society like ours. I have argued in a recent thread that Incels are similar to Indian Dalits (untouchables), i.e. that they are the bottom layer of a certain religious configuration:

Religion-induced phenomena such as these are very long enduring. Only a complete change in the religious landscape can result in their disappearance (which is obviously not happening in India). In our culture, the central religious feature now is foid-worship. Could this change? Yes. Everything can change. But we are talking of centuries-long missionary efforts (like when Western culture was born out of Christianity in Late Antiquity and the early Middle Age)

In the above, I use the word "religion" in a broad sense, which does not necessarily involve appeals to the supernatural (at least not overtly so)

To me, the best possible definition of religion is "credit masturbation": the self-stimulation for pleasure's sake of our credit/faith/trust/belief instincts. No human being can be free from that. Some "religions" in that sense have beneficial side-effects. Others (most) have negative ones.

Nigga shut your bitch ass up.

Some guy got perma-banned for saying what can be summarized as 'rape is good'. So it already is tbh.
He committed the cardinal sin of not adding IN MINECRAFT to the end of the sentence.

shut the fuck up you fucking cuckold piece of shit soy faggot (in minecraft)

fucking soy ass OP bitch (in minecraft)
There is always someone wanting to change shit, if it isn't foids it's a fucking faggot. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There is always someone wanting to change shit, if it isn't foids it's a fucking faggot. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
yep hes a little bitch boy. fags can be spotted anywhere, through any layer of anonimitity. their faggy gayness leaks through into every one of their cuck filled words. fucking pieces of shit

Not every woman is a prostitute, prostitutes don't value their body at all. Also it must not be fun being raped, if having the choice most people would choose theft instead of getting fucked.

Disagree, there's hardly a correlation that sexless men are more prone to do sexual assault over married/men with partners. If anything the opposite is true, where a married man commits sexual assault in order to get more gratification that he gets at home, too many instances of this.

Lack of sex has a lot of bad implications, i'm not saying it dosn't affect you negatively because it clearly does. What i'm saying is that there's no need for a sexless male to resort to violence because of a bad dice roll at birth, a person can live without sex. There has been tons of celibates thourought life, people die all the time. What's more important than sex is positive reinforcement, be it by friends your job or whatever.

This is clearly an outlook in life, you can think all you want. If you believe something to be true then it is, if you feel that the correct response to a bad life because of circumstances outside of your control is to lash out to society and murder/rape then so be it, what im saying is there's choices. And we're not animals, we could strive to be better. If we go around resorting to violence because of unfairness then that's that. There could be an outlook towards improvement on this forum and seeing a way to cope with our bad circumstances, but instead the forum is centered on venting/lashing out and every instance of trying to better oneself is shunned or called bluepill.
:soy::soy::soy: Words word words :soy::soy::soy:

I think it’s mistake to adopt a position just because inceltears or whatever adversary believes the opposite. It’s not rational and allows our enemies to dictate to us what our views are. This is how you unironically end up radicalizing yourself into ridiculous positions- the biggest example being the dog pill.

As said by @lemon21 killing people, rape, or pedophilia have nothing to do with inceldom. Just because you don’t have a gf doesn’t mean you want to become a Muhajadeen fighter. So we shouldn’t treat calls to violence as an intrinsic part of our identity.

And tbh, most edgy posts are really badly written and don’t add anything to the conversation. They’re usually sewer tier posts and I treat them that way.
based

I think it’s mistake to adopt a position just because inceltears or whatever adversary believes the opposite. It’s not rational and allows our enemies to dictate to us what our views are. This is how you unironically end up radicalizing yourself into ridiculous positions- the biggest example being the dog pill.

As said by @lemon21 killing people, rape, or pedophilia have nothing to do with inceldom. Just because you don’t have a gf doesn’t mean you want to become a Muhajadeen fighter. So we shouldn’t treat calls to violence as an intrinsic part of our identity.

And tbh, most edgy posts are really badly written and don’t add anything to the conversation. They’re usually sewer tier posts and I treat them that way.
https://incels.is/threads/i-just-killed-10-children-in-a-row.366711/

pin?

I disagree. Blackpill is fundamentally at odds with our current culture. There isn't a way to get what we want without revolution. So trying to make it pc and establishment just encourages passivity. And when you start letting normshits define what we can and can't say, you are just diluting the potency of our philosophy and potential for revolutionary activity

Last edited:

That's not my point. The OP was essentially saying that violent stuff shouldn't be posted because the soys don't like it. He wants to implement change because the soys say so.

I personally don't care if others joke about killing people. I personally don't do it but I don't care if others do it. Killing people, rape etc indeed has nothing to do with inceldom but I don't think discussion on those things should be curbedd.

In regards to the dogpill, there is kernal of truth. There are many dogs who has had more sexual experiences with foids that we have.

No, you faggot

So you disagree with Robin Hanson that incels (who I think are a result of the delay of marriage to the early 30s and the retreat of monogamous norms in general) have an incentive to *threaten* violence and at least (if not violent themselves)privately encouraged by it that it'll precipitate their goals? He has a point IMO which is why that post of his hit a nerve. You seem reluctant to speak about this issue as a structural one and are making people here sound like random weirdos who just happen to have the same personal problem but I think the cause behind inceldom as a structural issue is driving the manosphere in general AND the alt-right to a significant degree: intensified intra-male sexual competition due to the mating market becoming more polygynous. Anyway good chance this is a glowie run site that's trying to detect would be ERs before they go ER...the tolerance for Rogerism is a feature...

Last edited:
So you disagree with Robin Hanson that incels (who I think are a result of the delay of marriage to the early 30s and the retreat of monogamous norms in general) have an incentive to *threaten* violence and at least (if not violent themselves)privately encouraged by it that it'll precipitate their goals? He has a point IMO which is why that post of his hit a nerve. You seem reluctant to speak about this issue as a structural one and are making people here sound like random weirdos who just happen to have the same personal problem but I think the cause behind inceldom as a structural issue is driving the manosphere in general AND the alt-right to a significant degree: intensified intra-male sexual competition due to the mating market becoming more polygynous. Anyway good chance this is a glowie run site that's trying to detect would be ERs before they go ER...the tolerance for Rogerism is a feature...
I don't disagree, i think there are some incels who think like that. I'm not sure how many they are but i hope those are few, and its a really really dumb move. There's quite literally no way of this going good for incels, in whatever way the situation develops we lose.

I think there's some people that wish for something to happen and things to change, quite a few like to stir the pot and follow other posters edgyness and there's people who aren't really interested in things like rape/violence/pedo stuff. I would like for people to grow the fk up and learn that being violent is more of a detriment to our community as a whole than anything.

I dislike these violent tendencies because they're normie behavior, this should not be praised here. We should strive to be different from normies, but in the end we're the same. If some movement were to happen the leader would be a normie 100%, same reason why i hate with a passion people like ER. they're what media portrais us as and they end up being right.

I think that being edgy or not doesn't change anything, so why censor ourselves?

Moron for dissing greycel. @Broken&BeyondRepair is far higher IQ than you.
I

censorship of legal speech and newbie concern trolling = high IQ :feelsseriously:

I'm sure the mods are taking notes right now from you clowns

Fuck off kike nigger

(in video game)

Hanson? Never heard link pls. To the blog or something.

I don’t fucking care, cuck. I want violence to occur. Enslavement, rape, you name it.

You're missing the point. The reason they would choose theft over rape is because sex is more scarce in our society.

Also, do you think a woman would rather lose 99% of her money over getting raped?
Marital rape is bullshit.

Going ER is uncommon of course, but I was just saying it can happen in nature.

As for becoming better, I suppose we could, but what can we do, considering society hates us for being sexless losers?

High iq post ngl. It’s so stupid when I see people calling for violence. It just seems to serve as bait and whenever I see that I just think they’re IT alts

You'd think that but at least in the west that doesn't seem to be the case.

This probably holds true for incelibate men in third world countries though. If I had to guess, its at least partly due to developed countries having a variety of copes. For example the existence of widely available porn correlates with lower sexual assault.

Incels are also likely to be non-NT and hence high-inhib which means less likely to commit crimes. Although uglier men are more likely to become criminals, they don't overlap with incels for the most part.

Last edited:
Agreed but the edgy 16 year old larping fakecels will get mad at you for ruining their fantasies

Write a book or start Incel Liberation Movement, instead of pushing for censorship of this site, nigger. This is a forum, not civil rights movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back