Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just killed 10 children in a row ✅

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
greetings fellow incel terrorists. I am happy to report to you that I have already indulged in the daily incel act of murdering children, decapitating, torturing and mutilating them :feelsaww: one of them was crying "mommy" when I was skinning his tiny leg, the other one (just bear with the laughter) threatened me to get his nigger dad who already left him :feelskek: he saw my laughter then said I will call da police:soy: I laughed at his ugly black face fully knowing he cant do shit because he is chained :feelswhat: I think I was spotted by a soy guzzler normie from IT :worryfeels: and now the feds are on my back :feelsohgod: (I think I have 5 stars on my ass) but there has to be a happy ending :feelshehe:because I def don't want to disappoint my incel buddy soyos. I have already acquired rpg-7s and have them COCKED in the trunk of my bmw e92-328i coupe (gentleman car) I also have another cocked rpg + some fully loaded auto bushmaster ars in the seat next to me. oh nvm I just got a call from a fellow gooberment incel pedo who saw me on tv and said he will bail me out :feelscomfy: well hope you all are doing your daily tasks whether be it torture, killings or mass shootings and I wish you nothing but good luck.

NOOOO NOT THE HECKIN CHILDERINOS!!1! :feels::feels::soy:

good job on completing the daily incel tasks, brocel :feelsokman:

As we are a terrorist group this is truly the minimum

This what normies unironically believe incels do/want to do.

Lifefuel for terroristcels

You get +5 incel reward points, gj

The irony is women kill their own children ever day in real life, your description is just make believe.

@PPEcel still lurking this thread and hasn't pinned it.

it's funny because it's true, lol

Just an average day in the hood really. :feelsPop:

all he did was nut in a blender

...in metal gear sold V: phantom pain. because that's the only triple A game that lets you kill children

i can confirm it was true
as i'm the gooberment incel who bailed him out
cheers
hateful insul

Once, I noticed some stupid ass foid i'd seen before out walking, I gained her trust over the course of six months - I then lured her back to my home and stabbed her to death, at first I just stabbed her once, but then again and again I kept stabbing, every time she resisted I stabbed harder and enjoyed it more.
After all this was done, I raped her corpse and then burned her alive, it felt amazing and I want to do it again, sand nigger foids are subhuman and should be property, like all foids.

Once, I noticed some stupid ass foid i'd seen before out walking, I gained her trust over the course of six months - I then lured her back to my home and stabbed her to death, at first I just stabbed her once, but then again and again I kept stabbing, every time she resisted I stabbed harder and enjoyed it more.
After all this was done, I raped her corpse and then burned her alive, it felt amazing and I want to do it again, sand nigger foids are subhuman and should be property, like all foids.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Spectacular video gaming sir.