Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Open mockery of asian men on TV

P

PatheticLoser

Greycel
It gets me so sick, it's everywhere, somewhere it's barely noticeable somewhere it's blatant.
One of the worst is Han from 2 broke girls. Mocked and degraded in every episode, for being asian mostly. Here's just a tiny portion of it.

you know if hitler won the war this wouldnt have happend

Jesus what an awful program

I'm sorry for asians, but unless they're some mongoloids, people really tend to think not the best about them (there are too much chineese; small penis; thin manlets etc), but it's just about SMV. In general, i don't think people would offend someone for being asian. Why?

this show is cancer. I get angry every time I watch it for blatantly mocking Han, and I'm not even asian. Just picture this shit with reversed genders: a black fat girl constantly beeing made fun of by good looking white man. Would be attacked by the media and the general public immediately, but I guess men don't deserve sympathy and decent treatment

Last edited:
Even fags made fun of him on this show. Sickening

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back