Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Only trannies would care about muh 'power imbalance'.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Soyciety and agecucks are hypocritical. Why no one cares about power imbalance between child and a parent, private and officer, employee and a boss, student and teacher? But then it comes to intimate relationships, suddenly it becomes a problem because muh 'power imbalance' :soy::soy::soy::soy:.

Why trannies?

And yeah, I don't get the whole power imbalance thing. Feminism has shown very clearly that there needs to be a power imbalance in order for relationships to exist in the first place.

Why trannies?

And yeah, I don't get the whole power imbalance thing. Feminism has shown very clearly that there needs to be a power imbalance in order for relationships to exist in the first place.
:bigbrain:

Why trannies?

Not to mention women fucking WANT power imbalance

The year is 2050 AD. I wake up at 5:00 AM and prepare to leave for my corporate job. The mailman is delivering mail. I avert my eyes so as not to disquiet him with my higher social class. I get stuck in traffic. A group of plus-sized women are protesting thinness in the road. Car horns were removed years ago because they were intimidating to pedestrians. Eventually they tire themselves out, and I make it to work 10 minutes late. I am lectured about how further disturbances will result in a re-evaluation of what I bring to this company. I notice my other co-worker, Jennifer, walk in a few minutes after me. She greets the other women, who make up 90% of the office staff following a recent diversity campaign to ensure no woman feels uncomfortable in a toxic male environment. “Hello, Jennifer,” I say. She stares at me coldly then whispers something to the receptionist. I am working on an important deadline when I receive an e-mail marked URGENT. It says to meet with Sally from HR over some concerning behavior. I enter the HR office. Sally is downing a diet coke. “Hello. What is the concern about?” I ask. She sighs, then says, “It has come to my attention that you made one of our female employees uncomfortable. She informed us that you spoke to her without consent despite a clear power imbalance. Based on our policy of believing all misogynistic harassment claims, we have decided to terminate you.”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back