Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Only short people get bullied in life

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
I know it sounds odd to assign this as lifefuel but it sort of makes sense since most incels are probably not that short even if they have other bad qualities.

Simply put, I am of the view that if you are not short, then you will not be bullied by other people almost regardless of what you look like. Merely not being short obviously won't get you foids, but at least it will prevent you from being a victim of bullying at school and or in life. The reason I say this is that I am sort of proof of this being true. I am a framecel with small weak as hands and could never beat anybody in a fight unless they were also a framecel, and yet I barely ever got bullied at school. Why? Because I am 6.1ft. Sure there was some teasing sometimes, but very rarely anything serious. For the most part people just left me alone.

I am of the view that frame barely even matters at all when it comes to getting bullied. Its all about the height. If you are short you will be a likely bully victim almost regardless of your frame unless you are some sort of roided super manlet. And even then people will still probably talk shit behind your back.

So make of that what you will. As long as you are not a manlet most people probably don't really hate you as much as they just don't give a shit about you and don't want you around. And if you are outright tall then you might even have a bit (NOTE: Just a bit) of prestige even if you have a ugly face and a small frame.

EDIT 1: Ok, short people and very extreme framecels.

EDIT 2: When I say bullied, I mean BULLIED. As in, beaten up.

Last edited:
Wrong. I was a tall kid at school and got ripped on every day. I would often come home with bruised arms and legs and soaking clothes so your theory is incorrect.

Wrong. I was a tall kid at school and got ripped on every day. I would often come home with bruised arms and legs and soaking clothes so your theory is incorrect.

How small is your frame? You must be a literal skeleton if this happened.

I was bullied by plenty short fucks. I'm 6'

How small is your frame? You must be a literal skeleton if this happened.
I’m fairly skinny but nothing that out of the ordinary.

I’m autistic and extremely awkward. Very easy target.

Disillusioned should be banned for being a femoid cucktears LARPer at this point. JFL at expressing the fact that you feel "sympathy" towards "marginalized" group x because people are so mean towards them on this forum. You're either the soyest of soyboys, or a femoid LARPer. I'm not sure which is worse, either way. Neck yourself

wrong. I´m average height and got bullied relentlessly growing up for being ugly.

How can you be skinny and yet not out of the ordinary? Sounds like cope to me bro.
Well it’s not like I was freakishly skinny. I don’t think my frame was the reason for the bullying considering that “retard” was a word that I heard an awful lot.

But regardless, I’m tall and was bullied. No one except Chad is immune to bullying.

I am tall and horsefaced. I got bullied in high school by a white 6'1 guy

Daily reminder manletism affects 1 in 2 men

You only get bullied if you look weak so manlets in general get bullied more but others get bullied too. I'd say it has less to do with height (though height plays a large roll) and more to do with looking like someone could get away with getting bullying you because you won't fight back. If you are tall but look like a beta bitch you will get bullied as well.

I was among the tallest guys in class yet got bullied everyday.

Ugly face counters height.

Only ugly people get bullied in life*

i got bullied in jr high by my own basketball team and i was tall

I am SHORT and UGLY
At least if I go Cho no one can call me a fakecel

#metoo

Brazilian public schools were brutal in the 90s :feelsrope:

I don't understand why you say face counters height. You don't beat people up with your face.

I'm short and ugly. I definitely don't buy that only short people get bullied, tallcels do as well, though they have a massive advantage over us manlets simply by having a good height.

Disillusioned should be banned for being a femoid cucktears LARPer at this point. JFL at expressing the fact that you feel "sympathy" towards "marginalized" group x because people are so mean towards them on this forum. You're either the soyest of soyboys, or a femoid LARPer. I'm not sure which is worse, either way. Neck yourself

Not true, I've repeatedly seen manlet bullies who had tall victims. Not even skinny guys.
Bullying is not about strength or size, it's about meek vs aggressive, insecure vs confident, fearful vs daring. All you need to be a bullying victim is the unwillingness or inability to fight back.

I am the tallest person in my class since the 3rd grade, but I was jumped on by a gypsy and attacked by another fat kid. In both cases, I was too timid and high inhib to strike back. You're wrong.
P.S. Verbal bullying is worse, especially when done by landwhales.

I'm not tall but I don't agree. I'm 5'9 and only got bullied by people shorter than me. I have to think hard to find someone who bullied me that was bigger or taller. I got bullied by many people though.

short scrawny and weak

sucks I was all three

I am the tallest person in my class since the 3rd grade, but I was jumped on by a gypsy and attacked by another fat kid. In both cases, I was too timid and high inhib to strike back. You're wrong.
P.S. Verbal bullying is worse, especially when done by landwhales.
I was verbally bullied by girls in HS and mostly they were these 5'1 chubby 3/10 loudmouths.

I still wanna murder them!

Some short guys like to show their dominance over slower, bigger "nice" guys. I seen that shit too many times and when that gentle giant finally has enough and fucks the manlet to be up, the gentle giant gets suspended.
This coming from a manlet who didn't have a "Napoleon complex "

Not true, I've repeatedly seen manlet bullies who had tall victims. Not even skinny guys.
Bullying is not about strength or size, it's about meek vs aggressive, insecure vs confident, fearful vs daring. All you need to be a bullying victim is the unwillingness or inability to fight back.

If only u knew. Small frame trumps all.

Just lawl at the dudes getting beaten up by the manlets. If you allow a manlet to beat you up then you deserve it.

Social status matters too, like if you have friends you'll less likely get fucked with.
However because of our looks we tend to not have any status

this. all he makes is bait. and I am short. I'm not offended because OP is a faggot.

i can confirm. i knew a tall but ugly guy in middle school. he got teased a lot but NEVER bullied, never confronted. and he eventually ascended 2 years later. an ugly but tall guy will live a better life than an average looking short/average guy.

I don't understand why you say face counters height. You don't beat people up with your face.
Because people who have ugly faces but are tall still experience bullying. And If you think bullying is just getting beaten up then you are definitely wrong.

I only ever got picked on for being socially retarded and for being frail not for height because the bully was the same height and he also fucked with anyone that was taller than him aswell... and in highschool there was this manlet chubby kid who picked on my friend but i stepped in to help, so i feel like this is a sage

Last edited:
EDIT 3: Ugly and socially retarded get bullied.

Short and framecel=can't fight back
tall and ugly orge=made fun of verbally but cant potentially wreck the bully

Explains all the fakecels. Chad face, manlet height

Short and framecel=can't fight back
tall and ugly orge=made fun of verbally but cant potentially wreck the bully
If you are weak it'll be mostly boys who will bully you.
If you are ugly it'll be mostly girls who will bully you.
If you are both GOOD LUCK!

Agreed. I am wide framed and 6'2 and nobody has ever fucked with me despite my horrendous face. I scare away girls with my ugly brutish overly masculine face, though.

Because people who have ugly faces but are tall still experience bullying. And If you think bullying is just getting beaten up then you are definitely wrong.

If you honestly give a shit about mere words then you are weak. I don't give a FUCK about mean words. I just shake them off. Punches into the guts are much harder to ignore.

Just lmao at the snowflakes here who can't stand up to "bullies" for saying mean words to them.

If you are weak it'll be mostly boys who will bully you.
If you are ugly it'll be mostly girls who will bully you.
If you are both GOOD LUCK!
True, girls mocked me in middle school+HS and here I am.

I was among the tallest guys in class yet got bullied everyday.

Ugly face counters height.
I thought you said you were king of manlets?
It's the fact that you get bullied in the first place though. I'm genetic trash and I could go up to an attractive guy and bully him by throwing a drink in his face. He could be confident, aggressive, daring, and I still bullied him.

Last edited:
Idk about that to be honest. Im pretty manlet and have never been physically confronted or picked on. It's more of a subconscious thing I reckon