Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being short literally makes you look like a child

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
When you’re short your facial features are closer together giving you more childish look. Taller people’s facial features are farther apart. Taller people just naturally look older and better.

Being born short as a man is definitely worse than being ugly I feel like. When you are short, on an instinctually level no one will ever take you seriously, you are but a mere particle in the grand scheme of things, a joke. At least if you are tall and ugly you can be feared and respected.

you will always be treated like a subhuman for being short

That's why roasties don't take me seriously :feelsbadman:

When you’re short your facial features are closer together giving you more childish look. Taller people’s facial features are farther apart. Taller people just naturally look older and better.

Being born short as a man is definitely worse than being ugly I feel like. When you are short, on an instinctually level no one will ever take you seriously, you are but a mere particle in the grand scheme of things, a joke. At least if you are tall and ugly you can be feared and respected.
No wonder why i look like a middle schooler :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I've been mistaken for a girl before after shaving

At what height does being "short" start for you ?

instinctually level no one will ever take you seriously
Carry a strap if you think people won’t take you seriously. people will be scared to get on your bad side.

There are middle school girls that are taller than me

Being born short as a man is definitely worse than being ugly I feel like.

Nope, Chadlets are still better off than any Normie or Sub-5. I've seen toilets randomly sexually assaulting a Chadlet (just like they do tall Chad's), they wouldn't even touch an ugly tall dude with a stick.

I've been mistaken for a girl before after shaving

I know the pain, I deliberately have facial hair because people in my village kept mistaking me for my sister.

Hearing a foid tell you you look like a child is suifuel

There are a lot of tall guys with shitty faces too.

In general is good to have a compact face

It's crazy cause these whores deemed anything under 6'0 is a manlet these days.
“6ft” most guys claiming 6ft are liars, a true 5 10 barefoot or above looks good for most guys, its under 5 9 that you resemble somewhat a kids body, thats only for twinks tho, no ones looking like a kid if theyre bald ogres. also depends on race, 6ft might be avg for sheboons, not for latinas

Yet The the Short Foids are so entitled
Fuck them
They always pick tall fags

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back