Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Only for incels who are at least 20 years old. Can you grow a full beard? If yes, are you also balding (receding hairline)?

Choose one of the following

• I can grow a full or decent beard and I'm not balding at all

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • I can grow a full or decent beard and I'm balding

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • I can't grow a full or decent beard (very patchy, unconnected, looks like pubes) and I'm balding

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I can't grow a full or decent beard (very patchy, unconnected, looks like pubes) and I'm not balding

Votes: 22 35.5%

• Total voters
anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★
From my experience, most young guys with very good beards are balding.

I don’t think I can grow a beard but I don’t want to anyway so it’s fine. I’m donning a moustache right now. :feelsokman:

I’m not balding...yet. My family doesn’t have a history of balding so I’ll find it pretty tragically hilarious if I bald.

Not at all. Native genes fucked me over. In fact, i didnt get facial hair until I was 22

My "beard" is a fucking joke, I always shave before leaving my apartment.

I can't grow beard. Boymaxxing it is.

I can't grow beard. Boymaxxing it is.

Happy2

I can't grow a beard either.

From what I've noticed only westerners really can.

For Asians like me it's normal so I don't care.

there is too much "incels" not balding REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I have gray/white hairs in my beard when I grow it out.

I'm 24.

I can grow a full or decent beard and I'm not balding at all

High t beard but NW3 hairline at 21. Like that crystal meth lumberjack who's living down the street

Can grow a beard and no balding

However, beards look ridiculous on manlet framecels
Exactly me, although I turned 19 a few months ago

patchy baldy, every time we take these little questionaires i find myself at the bottom of the incel ladder.

I can grow a beard but it's not the fullest. Anyways im nw1,5-2 but I don't know if it's my natural hairline or balding. Never really paid attention

Can't grow full beard and nw2

I'm both balding and can't grow a proper beard. Goatee is thick but sideburns looks like pubes and don't connect to the goatee.

And both my father and my uncle (mom's brother) have full beards. I lost lost it big time in the genetic lottery. I got all the unattractive stuff I could possibly get and even some that didn't even exist in my family previously like pube beard and acne.

Good chin coverage, but patchy sides.

I can grow a full beard (currently doing, checks are my weak point), not balding, but maybe -conspiracy theories- because a couple of years of no poo movement. Sodium bicarbonate and vinegar instead of shampoo, check this out.

I'm 34, growing my head-hairs back to shoulders.

Last edited:
>Can you grow a full beard and are balding

i can grow a full beard and I'm like norwood 1 but have bangs that cover it

Can't grow a full bearrd

Also not balding... yet

I'm 19yo and I can grow a full beard since age 15-14