Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Only foids love n*gger music and metal at the same time

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm sitting here in my basement having to deal with a foid upstairs playing n*gger music. She has also played 80s metal music probably because shes going to a metal concert soon but she never usually listen to metal, so she made a playlist of 10 metal songs, uncreative as fuck. Foids have no unique taste to music and are often into different type of music because it's in with the trend. Call it cherry picking sure, i've seen some guys who are the same but foids are obnoxious when it comes to their trash music taste.

Not really. Metal and rap is incel music because of strong emotions and feel of letting your anger out. Foids usually listen to mainstream soft stuff.. also fuck her in the pussy

I listen to lots of different music tbh. Sticking to one genre is boring.

Foids usually listen to mainstream soft stuff..
By n*gger music i mean mainstream music too, whether it be a guy or foid singing.

There are good and bad songs in every genre.

By n*gger music i mean mainstream music too, whether it be a guy or foid singing.
That's not nigger music though. Mainstream hip hop is what most young people hear and not necessarily black folk. Drake is a good example of this.

Spit out the SJW pill and write nigger like a man

Both of those genres tend to be masculine, so a girl cant really appreciate it. As a metalhead, even i cant stand "metalhead" girls.

Normalfags ironically listen to metal. For them it's funny and they like to listen to it when they're angry LOL. "I could use some Slayer right now right guys?" The other 95% of the time they listen to their gay rap music.

Not really. Metal and rap is incel music because of strong emotions and feel of letting your anger out. Foids usually listen to mainstream soft stuff.. also fuck her in the pussy
This. Metal is great for coping. ask @Belial for some sick recommendations.

I listen to lots of different music tbh. Sticking to one genre is boring.

Ever listened to Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, or the Jersey boys?

What does that make Linkin Park?

it's all nigger music tbh

Just go to the gym bro:soy: and listen to what literally every song is about. Money, sex, hookup, love. Very primitive and unoriginal, indeed