Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Online dating is on track to completely destroy the sexual dynamics of gen Z

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
Water is wet thread but still
Tinder/OLD is now the most common way for people to meet
EB7B91E8 C096 49BE AC48 901C2C60090B

39% met online however bar/restaurant a lot of people would have contacted online first and then met the number is probably 40-45% in reality
C353262A CD54 44AD BD2D B7C20921F1CF

2008 the iPhone was released
2012 tinder was released
This graph is even worse considering the fact that men tend to over report sexual encounters and the fact that the trend has shot upwards + COVID wouldn’t surprise me it this number was in its upper 30%+

the difference in men’s experience vs women’s in online dating
A8776448 FCD5 4C1E A316 2AFB25D73302

An insane contrast nowhere near comparable
Examples of this
FBA9EBA9 F510 4F09 BF03 16AC2BBC1CC5

Female perspective
Swipes right on less than 1% of men still has a match rate higher than 60%
E404B904 B5FC 4193 9C64 AB932395C7C3

Male perspective
Just fucking hilarious not a single positive outcome from 15k swipes
000034D3 2EDB 416F 8F5A FACBF463707A

Male perspective
Not even a single date from 45k swipes
90C8C332 4D8A 4668 85CD FCA4DE487B62

Female perspective probably the most fucking ridiculous one
Just be 1/100,000 in men theory
CB8A0AAA FA2C 4CD4 8243 70F0F402344D

Swipes right on less than 0.5% of men and still is able to match more than 50% absolutely fucking ridiculous

Biological reasoning:
women and men react very different to an abundance of potential partners. The more people to choose from the more demanding women get. Say there are 10 men, women will want to date only the top 3. But that doesn't change when there are 100 or 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000. They always want the top 3. So in fact, women are not really choosing from 12,000+ men, but let's be generous and say from like 12 out of these 12,000.

Men respond differently like the graph above men consistently right swipe between 40-60% of women regardless of how many they are as a reproductive strategy as the number of potential mates increase, women become more selective whereas men’s criteria hardly changes.

Women have limited resources and men don't. Women HAVE to be picky in terms of who they are dating, because they can only have so many eggs and so many resources to carry and raise a child. They choose the best sperm there is available to them.

Pre online dating we had to operate in social groups for example women could pick out of men they knew in social situations so say among 15-20 men she was acquainted with but now that number is literally how many men are available in an x mile radius which is upwards of thousands in most cases such as in a big city.

this has hit less for millennials because for many this app came out later and many had already settled in relationships but for zoomers this is here from the getgo most have not even turned 18 and OLD is readily available.

If you are a zoomer and live in a more populated city it’s pretty much a wrap if you don’t ascend by highschool because after that most girls will be using tinder and not many couples meet through schools or friends anymore and social situations such as OLD/bars/clubs have a huge emphasis on looks.

RIP Gen Z ngl we will have the highest rates of male dropout rates/depression and suicide.

tinder was Gods mistake on earth fuck this life man.

tinder doesnt affect under 18 cels

Social media as a whole still does and a lot of people use tinder even when they are underaged
barely anyone uses tinder here but yeah social media fucked it up, if ur in high school as a sub8 male while not being nt and socialcirclemaxxed its over.

barely anyone uses tinder here but yeah social media fucked it up, if ur in high school as a sub8 male while not being nt and socialcirclemaxxed its over.
I used to think not ascending in highschool wasn’t a big deal but I couldn’t have been more wrong.
If you can’t ascend in highschool it’s only going to get more fucked when you hit college and whatnot where there’s less room for social circle maxxing and it becomes more and more about looks

I used to think not ascending in highschool wasn’t a big deal but I couldn’t have been more wrong.
If you can’t ascend in highschool it’s only going to get more fucked when you hit college and whatnot where there’s less room for social circle maxxing and it becomes more and more about looks
i finished middle school with nothing and i will certainly finish high school with nothing as 18 khhv (17 now). knowing this, i dont even wanna go to college as its not the same. college foids are roasties, i would ideally take one who is in middle school, which maybe i could get if i wasnt such a social outcast

"a blessing of our modern generation is tinder
get on take some half-decent pictures dont toss any filters on and groom yourself properly
it literally doesnt matter what you say if someones interested in you, "do you like food?" "yeah", "me too we have a lot in common whats ur snap"
if you can't move to another platform than tinder by the 10th message move on to the next human being, everyone plays the same game
make sure you haven't met a psychopath, set up a few dates with a few people; get 1 out of however many not to fluke out
go somewhere alright because even if the date's shit you've gotten out of the house
bingo bango bongo literally cant lose"

-:chad:

i finished middle school with nothing and i will certainly finish high school with nothing as 18 khhv (17 now). knowing this, i dont even wanna go to college as its not the same. college foids are roasties, i would ideally take one who is in middle school, which maybe i could get if i wasnt such a social outcast
Highschool was a living hell for me because I went completely bald at 13 lost my hair and it never recovered no matter my gymceling and whatnot didn’t get me shit.

I'm so high inhib I never made a tinder profile, but it wouldn't be of any use even if I made one.

I'm so high inhib I never made a tinder profile, but it wouldn't be of any use even if I made one.
You know how to code so you're probably not fuck ugly.

I’m not that bad looking (inb4 fakecel) but I have some pretty fatal flaws namely my hairloss and race
I can’t do anything about race but in tinder pictures I frauded my hair really hard even used subtle editing to make my face appear more defined, darkened in my hair and made my skin lighter.
Results:
4 matches in over a week
1 bot
1 tranny (unmatched right away)
2 landwhales neither of which responded.

it was an enlightening expirement but I know for certain unless you are white chad or gigachad tinder is a pipe dream

Good. Let Rome burn. :society:

Highschool was a living hell for me because I went completely bald at 13 lost my hair and it never recovered no matter my gymceling and whatnot didn’t get me shit.
bald at 13? the fuck? gym is cope anyway tho

You know how to code so you're probably not fuck ugly.
Wtf is that logic? How being able to code relates to looks? I'm not butt ugly, I'm below average looking.

bald at 13? the fuck? gym is cope anyway tho
Yea lost my hair to chemotherapy when I had cancer but my hair never recovered from the drugs and are extremely ogred

i was reading a thread on r9k where some guy said dating got fucked up around the 2010s
some older guy was able to easily get laid before 2014
He talked about how you were just able to talk to a girl in hs and she didn't have like 80 different guys talking to her
this is not to dismiss hypergamy but it just shows how society gets progressively faker and shittier
you can clearly see that gen alpha is going to be fucked in every metric possible
i can't even imagine zoomers having kids, the idea just sounds insane

i was reading a thread on r9k where some guy said dating got fucked up around the 2010s
some older guy was able to easily get laid before 2014
He talked about how you were just able to talk to a girl in hs and she didn't have like 80 different guys talking to her
this is not to dismiss hypergamy but it just shows how society gets progressively faker and shittier
you can clearly see that gen alpha is going to be fucked in every metric possible
i can't even imagine zoomers having kids, the idea just sounds insane
Sounds about right online forms of contact became most prevalent around 2013.
It’s insane how the idea of a nuclear family husband-wife LTR marriage with kids seems more and more like a fringe reality for zoomers.

so good for women, they can all fuck best looking men now

Sounds about right online forms of contact became most prevalent around 2013.
It’s insane how the idea of a nuclear family husband-wife LTR marriage with kids seems more and more like a fringe reality for zoomers.
Yes, also many of them identify as LGBTQ+ (always remember: bisexuality in women means that they would rather become a carpet muncher than giving a sub-chad any attention and most trannies are incels that tried to escape their celibacy). Also most of them are druggies. And most zoomer men are metrosexual cunts that obsess over female things like fashion to cringeworthy degrees.

So basically short ethnics have to rope cuz we get nothing on Tinder. :feelscry:

even as a kid I knew something about that idea was extremely unrealistic
goes to show how truly fucked things are
it's usually the older guys that are jaded but it seems like the blackpill is going younger and younger

even as a kid I knew something about that idea was extremely unrealistic
goes to show how truly fucked things are
it's usually the older guys that are jaded but it seems like the blackpill is going younger and younger
Happy marriage seems possible only for really attractive guys. 30-50% of marriages in the west end up in a divorce the others include cheating and dead bedroom. I wonder if even 20% of men have a healthy marriage.

Happy marriage seems possible only for really attractive guys. 30-50% of marriages in the west end up in a divorce the others include cheating and dead bedroom. I wonder if even 20% of men have a healthy marriage.
Trad marriage only exists for rich chad tbh.
It’s even to do with economics the fact that women are forced to work to maintain a household income instead of being stay at home

Wtf is that logic? How being able to code relates to looks? I'm not butt ugly, I'm below average looking.
People with the patience to code are typically average at least.

i love the brutal statistics
it’s true that a lot of men will probably be very lost, confused, and depressed because of this

tinder chopped the testicles off ugly males like ourselves.

any time i get my hopes up to try OLD again i take a picture of myself on my phone and im immediately reminded how fucking ugly I am.

online dating destroyed our prospects

If you look at a region of 2 million people. The 1 in 10,000 male there is say 100 of those GigaChads in that region.

So all women in that region having babies should be inseminated by those 100 males.

It can go to just no woman having sex with men ever. As even those 100 males could be paid like $1 million each sperm donation.

It’s not tinder dude. Tinder is a tiny percentage of people on it. You didn’t mention the biggest OLD site, INSTAGRAM.

:feelshaha:

I hope most of males get dragged to shit, I just want to see it all burn. I have given up hope on ascension, it's ridiculous, everything I have and 1000x more a looksmatch foid can get in 20 seconds from Tinder :feelsrope:

Society in general still remains bluepilled

women and men react very different to an abundance of potential partners. The more people to choose from the more demanding women get. Say there are 10 men, women will want to date only the top 3. But that doesn't change when there are 100 or 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000. They always want the top 3. So in fact, women are not really choosing from 12,000+ men, but let's be generous and say from like 12 out of these 12,000.
I think it is partly "can't help themselves" and partly pure greed, reinforced not only because of this new wide availability of partners, but because of living in a feministic society.

39%? and people still say tinder isnt real life.
I browsed some dating forums and 25yo guys are begging 60yo hags to have sex with them. For every 1 female profile there are 1000 male profiles, its even worse because 60% of female profiles are prostitutes. And this is 3rd world country. Hypergamy is turning into a black hole.

Last edited:
That is good. More incels, faster reforms of sexual liberties.

That is good. More incels, faster reforms of sexual liberties.
Not true, the vast majority of incels continue to be bluepilled and in denial, very few incels are blackpilled most ones are like ITcels who try to protect their kweens from the evil inkwells in hopes of some foid giving him pity attention

Not true, the vast majority of incels continue to be bluepilled and in denial, very few incels are blackpilled most ones are like ITcels who try to protect their kweens from the evil inkwells in hopes of some foid giving him pity attention
Men someone called you
He said he is from ''based'' department or something ıdk

It’s not tinder dude. Tinder is a tiny percentage of people on it. You didn’t mention the biggest OLD site, INSTAGRAM.
Rofl. Cope post of the century.

Medical studies and experiments aren't of the entire population either.

But the data and results from them are useful enough for doctors and scientists. Looking to understand the disease and find a cure.

People with the patience to code are typically average at least.

If you code you are a literal god in terms of genetics for your brain wiring to be that good.

If you code you are a literal god in terms of genetics for your brain wiring to be that good.
Couldn't agree more. A person I knew IRL who was a coding God was high-tier normie and would brag about getting one taps with the bolt action in Fortnite

I hope youre right because that is one of the only ways for anything to change