Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Online dating is on track to completely destroy the sexual dynamics of gen Z

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Admiral
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
2,546
Online
47d 9h 33m
Water is wet thread but still
Tinder/OLD is now the most common way for people to meet

39% met online however bar/restaurant a lot of people would have contacted online first and then met the number is probably 40-45% in reality

2008 the iPhone was released
2012 tinder was released
This graph is even worse considering the fact that men tend to over report sexual encounters and the fact that the trend has shot upwards + COVID wouldn’t surprise me it this number was in its upper 30%+

the difference in men’s experience vs women’s in online dating

An insane contrast nowhere near comparable
Examples of this

Female perspective
Swipes right on less than 1% of men still has a match rate higher than 60%

Male perspective
Just fucking hilarious not a single positive outcome from 15k swipes

Male perspective
Not even a single date from 45k swipes

Female perspective probably the most fucking ridiculous one
Just be 1/100,000 in men theory

Swipes right on less than 0.5% of men and still is able to match more than 50% absolutely fucking ridiculous

Biological reasoning:
women and men react very different to an abundance of potential partners. The more people to choose from the more demanding women get. Say there are 10 men, women will want to date only the top 3. But that doesn't change when there are 100 or 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000. They always want the top 3. So in fact, women are not really choosing from 12,000+ men, but let's be generous and say from like 12 out of these 12,000.

Men respond differently like the graph above men consistently right swipe between 40-60% of women regardless of how many they are as a reproductive strategy as the number of potential mates increase, women become more selective whereas men’s criteria hardly changes.

Women have limited resources and men don't. Women HAVE to be picky in terms of who they are dating, because they can only have so many eggs and so many resources to carry and raise a child. They choose the best sperm there is available to them.

Pre online dating we had to operate in social groups for example women could pick out of men they knew in social situations so say among 15-20 men she was acquainted with but now that number is literally how many men are available in an x mile radius which is upwards of thousands in most cases such as in a big city.

this has hit less for millennials because for many this app came out later and many had already settled in relationships but for zoomers this is here from the getgo most have not even turned 18 and OLD is readily available.

If you are a zoomer and live in a more populated city it’s pretty much a wrap if you don’t ascend by highschool because after that most girls will be using tinder and not many couples meet through schools or friends anymore and social situations such as OLD/bars/clubs have a huge emphasis on looks.

RIP Gen Z ngl we will have the highest rates of male dropout rates/depression and suicide.

tinder was Gods mistake on earth fuck this life man.
 
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
11,041
Online
23d 16h 43m
tinder doesnt affect under 18 cels
 
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Admiral
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
2,546
Online
47d 9h 33m
Draestyn said:
tinder doesnt affect under 18 cels
Social media as a whole still does and a lot of people use tinder even when they are underaged
 
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
11,041
Online
23d 16h 43m
Subhuman Currycel said:
Social media as a whole still does and a lot of people use tinder even when they are underaged
barely anyone uses tinder here but yeah social media fucked it up, if ur in high school as a sub8 male while not being nt and socialcirclemaxxed its over.
 
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Admiral
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
2,546
Online
47d 9h 33m
Draestyn said:
barely anyone uses tinder here but yeah social media fucked it up, if ur in high school as a sub8 male while not being nt and socialcirclemaxxed its over.
I used to think not ascending in highschool wasn’t a big deal but I couldn’t have been more wrong.
If you can’t ascend in highschool it’s only going to get more fucked when you hit college and whatnot where there’s less room for social circle maxxing and it becomes more and more about looks
 
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
11,041
Online
23d 16h 43m
Subhuman Currycel said:
I used to think not ascending in highschool wasn’t a big deal but I couldn’t have been more wrong.
If you can’t ascend in highschool it’s only going to get more fucked when you hit college and whatnot where there’s less room for social circle maxxing and it becomes more and more about looks
i finished middle school with nothing and i will certainly finish high school with nothing as 18 khhv (17 now). knowing this, i dont even wanna go to college as its not the same. college foids are roasties, i would ideally take one who is in middle school, which maybe i could get if i wasnt such a social outcast
 
misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Posts
885
Online
26d 15h 15m
"a blessing of our modern generation is tinder
get on take some half-decent pictures dont toss any filters on and groom yourself properly
it literally doesnt matter what you say if someones interested in you, "do you like food?" "yeah", "me too we have a lot in common whats ur snap"
if you can't move to another platform than tinder by the 10th message move on to the next human being, everyone plays the same game
make sure you haven't met a psychopath, set up a few dates with a few people; get 1 out of however many not to fluke out
go somewhere alright because even if the date's shit you've gotten out of the house
bingo bango bongo literally cant lose"

-:chad:
 
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Admiral
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
2,546
Online
47d 9h 33m
Draestyn said:
i finished middle school with nothing and i will certainly finish high school with nothing as 18 khhv (17 now). knowing this, i dont even wanna go to college as its not the same. college foids are roasties, i would ideally take one who is in middle school, which maybe i could get if i wasnt such a social outcast
Highschool was a living hell for me because I went completely bald at 13 lost my hair and it never recovered no matter my gymceling and whatnot didn’t get me shit.
 
codingcel

codingcel

clownmaxxing in this clownworld
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Posts
76
Online
14h 8m
I'm so high inhib I never made a tinder profile, but it wouldn't be of any use even if I made one.
 
misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Posts
885
Online
26d 15h 15m
codingcel said:
I'm so high inhib I never made a tinder profile, but it wouldn't be of any use even if I made one.
You know how to code so you're probably not fuck ugly.
 
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Admiral
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
2,546
Online
47d 9h 33m
codingcel said:
I'm so high inhib I never made a tinder profile, but it wouldn't be of any use even if I made one.
I’m not that bad looking (inb4 fakecel) but I have some pretty fatal flaws namely my hairloss and race
I can’t do anything about race but in tinder pictures I frauded my hair really hard even used subtle editing to make my face appear more defined, darkened in my hair and made my skin lighter.
Results:
4 matches in over a week
1 bot
1 tranny (unmatched right away)
2 landwhales neither of which responded.

it was an enlightening expirement but I know for certain unless you are white chad or gigachad tinder is a pipe dream
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,402
Online
92d 15h 47m
Good. Let Rome burn. :society:
 
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
11,041
Online
23d 16h 43m
Subhuman Currycel said:
Highschool was a living hell for me because I went completely bald at 13 lost my hair and it never recovered no matter my gymceling and whatnot didn’t get me shit.
bald at 13? the fuck? gym is cope anyway tho
 
codingcel

codingcel

clownmaxxing in this clownworld
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Posts
76
Online
14h 8m
misterbean9 said:
You know how to code so you're probably not fuck ugly.
Wtf is that logic? How being able to code relates to looks? I'm not butt ugly, I'm below average looking.
 
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Admiral
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
2,546
Online
47d 9h 33m
Draestyn said:
bald at 13? the fuck? gym is cope anyway tho
Yea lost my hair to chemotherapy when I had cancer but my hair never recovered from the drugs and are extremely ogred
 
<human

<human

Ich bin ein Terminator
★★
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Posts
2,662
Online
109d 21h 43m
i was reading a thread on r9k where some guy said dating got fucked up around the 2010s
some older guy was able to easily get laid before 2014
He talked about how you were just able to talk to a girl in hs and she didn't have like 80 different guys talking to her
this is not to dismiss hypergamy but it just shows how society gets progressively faker and shittier
you can clearly see that gen alpha is going to be fucked in every metric possible
i can't even imagine zoomers having kids, the idea just sounds insane
 
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Admiral
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
2,546
Online
47d 9h 33m
<human said:
i was reading a thread on r9k where some guy said dating got fucked up around the 2010s
some older guy was able to easily get laid before 2014
He talked about how you were just able to talk to a girl in hs and she didn't have like 80 different guys talking to her
this is not to dismiss hypergamy but it just shows how society gets progressively faker and shittier
you can clearly see that gen alpha is going to be fucked in every metric possible
i can't even imagine zoomers having kids, the idea just sounds insane
Sounds about right online forms of contact became most prevalent around 2013.
It’s insane how the idea of a nuclear family husband-wife LTR marriage with kids seems more and more like a fringe reality for zoomers.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,655
Online
35d 8h 44m
so good for women, they can all fuck best looking men now
 
Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

PUAhater
★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
5,137
Online
180d 15h 5m
Subhuman Currycel said:
Sounds about right online forms of contact became most prevalent around 2013.
It’s insane how the idea of a nuclear family husband-wife LTR marriage with kids seems more and more like a fringe reality for zoomers.
Yes, also many of them identify as LGBTQ+ (always remember: bisexuality in women means that they would rather become a carpet muncher than giving a sub-chad any attention and most trannies are incels that tried to escape their celibacy). Also most of them are druggies. And most zoomer men are metrosexual cunts that obsess over female things like fashion to cringeworthy degrees.
 
S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
1,813
Online
28d 23h 18m
So basically short ethnics have to rope cuz we get nothing on Tinder. :feelscry:
 
<human

<human

Ich bin ein Terminator
★★
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Posts
2,662
Online
109d 21h 43m
Subhuman Currycel said:
It’s insane how the idea of a nuclear family husband-wife LTR marriage with kids seems more and more like a fringe reality for zoomers.
even as a kid I knew something about that idea was extremely unrealistic
goes to show how truly fucked things are
it's usually the older guys that are jaded but it seems like the blackpill is going younger and younger
 
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
Joined
Mar 22, 2021
Posts
1,602
Online
26d 6h 28m
<human said:
even as a kid I knew something about that idea was extremely unrealistic
goes to show how truly fucked things are
it's usually the older guys that are jaded but it seems like the blackpill is going younger and younger
Happy marriage seems possible only for really attractive guys. 30-50% of marriages in the west end up in a divorce the others include cheating and dead bedroom. I wonder if even 20% of men have a healthy marriage.
 
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Admiral
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
2,546
Online
47d 9h 33m
BladingEagle said:
Happy marriage seems possible only for really attractive guys. 30-50% of marriages in the west end up in a divorce the others include cheating and dead bedroom. I wonder if even 20% of men have a healthy marriage.
Trad marriage only exists for rich chad tbh.
It’s even to do with economics the fact that women are forced to work to maintain a household income instead of being stay at home
 
Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
17,735
Online
91d 2h 6m
we incels need to create a time machine to make a better world
 
misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Posts
885
Online
26d 15h 15m
codingcel said:
Wtf is that logic? How being able to code relates to looks? I'm not butt ugly, I'm below average looking.
People with the patience to code are typically average at least.
 
Deleted member 31630

Deleted member 31630

my precious partner:
-
Joined
Dec 12, 2020
Posts
2,420
Online
64d 23h 29m
i love the brutal statistics
it’s true that a lot of men will probably be very lost, confused, and depressed because of this
 
Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
1,428
Online
32d 4h 47m
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Joined
Dec 5, 2017
Posts
12,785
Online
44d 11h 55m
tinder chopped the testicles off ugly males like ourselves.

any time i get my hopes up to try OLD again i take a picture of myself on my phone and im immediately reminded how fucking ugly I am.

online dating destroyed our prospects
 
W

WizardofSoda

Admiral
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Posts
2,981
Online
110d 5h 8m
If you look at a region of 2 million people. The 1 in 10,000 male there is say 100 of those GigaChads in that region.

So all women in that region having babies should be inseminated by those 100 males.

It can go to just no woman having sex with men ever. As even those 100 males could be paid like $1 million each sperm donation.
 
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
8,539
Online
98d 11h 5m
It’s not tinder dude. Tinder is a tiny percentage of people on it. You didn’t mention the biggest OLD site, INSTAGRAM.
 
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jan 28, 2020
Posts
2,809
Online
25d 21h 20m
Draestyn said:
tinder doesnt affect under 18 cels
Zoomers udner 18 just use İnsta and ''slide into DMs'' instead
 
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
1,261
Online
42d 18h 44m
:feelshaha:


I hope most of males get dragged to shit, I just want to see it all burn. I have given up hope on ascension, it's ridiculous, everything I have and 1000x more a looksmatch foid can get in 20 seconds from Tinder :feelsrope:
 
Permabancel

Permabancel

Officer
★★
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
634
Online
15d 5h 39m
Society in general still remains bluepilled
 
Mirage5

Mirage5

Greycel
Joined
Jun 5, 2021
Posts
28
Online
23h 18m
codingcel said:
I'm so high inhib I never made a tinder profile, but it wouldn't be of any use even if I made one.
Same here. I know Tinder is not even worth the try.
 
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
11,041
Online
23d 16h 43m
Ultimatepassivecel said:
Zoomers udner 18 just use İnsta and ''slide into DMs'' instead
does not work for sub 8 males
 
mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
Joined
Feb 7, 2020
Posts
1,697
Online
38d 14h 16m
Subhuman Currycel said:
women and men react very different to an abundance of potential partners. The more people to choose from the more demanding women get. Say there are 10 men, women will want to date only the top 3. But that doesn't change when there are 100 or 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000. They always want the top 3. So in fact, women are not really choosing from 12,000+ men, but let's be generous and say from like 12 out of these 12,000.
I think it is partly "can't help themselves" and partly pure greed, reinforced not only because of this new wide availability of partners, but because of living in a feministic society.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
10,920
Online
125d 19h 36m
39%? and people still say tinder isnt real life.
I browsed some dating forums and 25yo guys are begging 60yo hags to have sex with them. For every 1 female profile there are 1000 male profiles, its even worse because 60% of female profiles are prostitutes. And this is 3rd world country. Hypergamy is turning into a black hole.
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Self-banned
-
Joined
May 31, 2021
Posts
1,026
Online
5d 18h 7m
That is good. More incels, faster reforms of sexual liberties.
 
Permabancel

Permabancel

Officer
★★
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
634
Online
15d 5h 39m
Bassem Braïki said:
That is good. More incels, faster reforms of sexual liberties.
Not true, the vast majority of incels continue to be bluepilled and in denial, very few incels are blackpilled most ones are like ITcels who try to protect their kweens from the evil inkwells in hopes of some foid giving him pity attention
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
6,923
Online
34d 16h 10m
Subhuman Currycel said:
Social media as a whole still does and a lot of people use tinder even when they are underaged
 
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jan 28, 2020
Posts
2,809
Online
25d 21h 20m
Permabancel said:
Not true, the vast majority of incels continue to be bluepilled and in denial, very few incels are blackpilled most ones are like ITcels who try to protect their kweens from the evil inkwells in hopes of some foid giving him pity attention
Men someone called you
He said he is from ''based'' department or something ıdk
 
starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Nothing to live for. Waiting for the next pandemic
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Posts
2,562
Online
72d 17h 18m
BITG said:
It’s not tinder dude. Tinder is a tiny percentage of people on it. You didn’t mention the biggest OLD site, INSTAGRAM.
Rofl. Cope post of the century.

Medical studies and experiments aren't of the entire population either.

But the data and results from them are useful enough for doctors and scientists. Looking to understand the disease and find a cure.
 
D

Deleted member 34706

nothing is possible
-
Joined
May 15, 2021
Posts
111
Online
1d 4h 8m
misterbean9 said:
People with the patience to code are typically average at least.

If you code you are a literal god in terms of genetics for your brain wiring to be that good.
 
misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Posts
885
Online
26d 15h 15m
Frenzier said:
If you code you are a literal god in terms of genetics for your brain wiring to be that good.
Couldn't agree more. A person I knew IRL who was a coding God was high-tier normie and would brag about getting one taps with the bolt action in Fortnite
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
9,111
Online
30d 8h 54m
Draestyn said:
tinder doesnt affect under 18 cels
misterbean9 said:
Couldn't agree more. A person I knew IRL who was a coding God was high-tier normie and would brag about getting one taps with the bolt action in Fortnite
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top