Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Online dating hurts NT incels most

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets worse for us every single day

The fact that someone so attractive is one the same boards as us literally put me into an even lower tier of depression.
Legit. If I looked like this id be slaying
PSFix 20180509 192558

is that morph as well ?
u got me, shortened his philtrum a bit and compactified his midface. He doesnt look that much worse tho in the original. They are on the megaratings thread on page 7

he already fucked at least 5 stacies and 60 beckies. just look at him. if he gets contacts he will truly be a god

"incel"

IMG_1937.jpg

jajJAAJJAJAJAJAA
He's a fakecel!
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

u got me, shortened his philtrum a bit and compactified his midface. He doesnt look that much worse tho in the original. They are on the megaratings thread on page 7
I honestly think he looks better in original pic than ur morhped version

thats just me though

He is a 5' 11" white chadlite autist fakecel.
And about the fakecel whogivesafucc, i bloked this guy yesterday.

And i suggest that everyone who has respect for REAL TRUECELS do the same.
says the retard who bragged about having unpaid sex in the past. Fucking dumbass, your IQ is still lower than your body count. You should be banned for being so stupid.

Fuck off chad cock sucker, i managed to lose my virginity because I DO APPROACH WOMAN.

I already approached 26 different woman in all my life and i managed to get ONE, ONE TIME, IN 2016. AND I GOT CUCKED IN THE END.

whogivesafuc already made it clear that he doesnt even TALK to woman, he confessed here MULTIPLE TIMES that he IGNORES WOMAN openly.

But thats not even an impeachment, with his looks he could simple download the fucking TINDER and slay bitches from 6/10 to 7/10 there. But no, he prefers to pass his life posting shit in a forum of unnatractive angry virgin males larping has a "2.5 TKHHHHHHHV TRUECEL" when in fact he is a fucking chadlite.

And even receives the support of chad worshipers like you who attacks real incels who struggle with woman and worship him.
lol, cry moar faggot. Look at you getting in your feelings because some guy mogs you on an internet forum. You're worse than a female. You deserve to get cucked and rejected. Kill yourself and livestream it tbh

lol, cry moar faggot. Look at you getting in your feelings because some guy mogs you on an internet forum. You're worse than a female. You deserve to get cucked and rejected. Kill yourself and livestream it tbh
Excellent arguments you dumb faggot, you cry to me because im non-virgin and at the same time worships a chadlite in an incel forum.

You deserved to be beat down but i cant do it because im in another part of the globe. Take my block then.

while it actually helps average looking "mentalcels". High inhib, stuttering mentalcels who couldnt hold a convo with a foid to save their lives get a chance with online dating. And don't even try to cope your way outta this saying "only 10/10 chad gets matches".

Sub3, truly ugly incels get cucked yet once again. Without online dating all mentalcels would be weeded out from market since they can never approach women irl, NT truecels gets fucked over because tinder adds GL mentalcels who checked outta society into equation as additional competitors.

As much as tinder contributed to hypergamy, it also gave mentalcels a chance to escape. GL + NT doesnt even need to resort to tinder any damn ways. And if you are ugly sub3, you are fucked regardless, doesnt even matter if you are NT or not.

4-5/10 whitecels who didnt approach a soul in their lives can just get a self hating cute asian foid off tinder
Subhuman truecels can NEVER win.

4-5/10 whitecels who didnt approach a soul in their lives can just get a self hating cute asian foid off tinder

No I cant
and i tried approaching too

No I cant
You are 6' 7" and white... unless your face is a solid 3/10, your problems is not in your looks.

No I cant
then you are not 4-5.

cant say why without seeing pics ? feel free to dm pics if u feel comfortable

You are 6' 7" and white... unless your face is a solid 3/10, your problems is not in your looks.
the problem is my location not anything else.

proof =
- over 50 approaches, months on tinder with no success
- Catfishing success, got nudes
- Success with GPS in asian countries

the only problem is being average/slightly below and the average guy in my home country (netherlands) being ridiculously handsome. i would have a better chance literally anywhere else in the world. The worst part is that guys in my country are very handsome AND outgoing, they will literally approach ANY femoid, inflating the standards to ridiculous proportions

Excellent arguments you dumb faggot, you cry to me because im non-virgin and at the same time worships a chadlite in an incel forum.

You deserved to be beat down but i cant do it because im in another part of the globe. Take my block then.
I'm pointing out that you're a massive hypocrite and a dumbass. JFL @ acting tough, I can tell you're soft like charmin toilet paper from your previous posts. How you gonna talk about 'worship' when you were literally orbiting a tranny on these forums? lmao

Last edited:
i tried okcupid, tinder and pof , all 3 were a waste of time never got any messages back/ no matches.

its ovER for subhuman virgin truecels like myself.

ethnic cells by far have it the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.