Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal non-NT curse

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Gerhard Vengel
★★★★★
The fact that you will never perceive the world the normal way because of your mental illness is brutal as fuck.

I always thought that I was the only different person since I could not fit in with anyone, the average normie was repulsed by me and my behavior no one really wanted me to be their friend.

I was bullied constantly everywhere any new friends that I made as a kid ended up bullying or neglecting me and I never understood why.

I've never had a friend group as a child where the kids would not treat me like absolute garbage I still have no idea why but I know for a fact that I was mentally different than the other kids.

I probably did some weird autistic shit which even the kids could sense that there was something wrong with me so they bullied and most of the time neglected me since no one wanted to talk to me but to other NT kids.

I remember once going to play with other kids (we used to be in the kindergarten together so we knew each other) they would always yell at me when we played football and laugh whenever I had access to the ball.

Once that same kid who yelled at me when we played football wanted to tell the rest of the kids a secret and I went there to listen, but that NT kid told me to go away I was the only kid that was told to fuck off out of like 6 or 7 more kids so I stayed alone for like 10 minutes before deciding to head back home.

Last edited:
Exactly same here bro I always wonder "why the fuck did it have to be me, look at all of these other normal people why me"

AS IF the "average normie" isn't also a fucked-in-the-head tryhard cringe embarrassing retard, being an extroverted obnoxious loud normie is a measure of brain damage + delusional narcissism, I've never felt bad for being a non-NT introvert, even as a kid I never considered the negative experiences with these worthless faggots to be a bad thing, I only wished they would just perish and stop bothering me, I hated those disgusting stinking loud booooooring niggers with my life and never wanted anything to do with them

I'm perfectly happy with isolation if the alternative is the companion of low quality normie scum, the only thing I'm sad about is not fucking Becky's pussy and licking her feet a few times a year which is entirely due to my genetic looks, and that's about it, not all non-NT introverts are defective insecure subhumans wishing they were like worthless savage normiggers, I don't consider their incarnation to be anything of value at all, they're worthless bugs

Last edited:
Even if you weren't autistic, you will still be an Incel due to having bad looks

I think looks obviously play a big part. I think there are more non-NT incels than non-NT chads.

Experiences help you to become NT. If everyone wants you around, its easier to fit in and adapt.

I think looks obviously play a big part. I think there are more non-NT incels than non-NT chads.

Experiences help you to become NT. If everyone wants you around, its easier to fit in and adapt.
Obviously good and bad genes come in packages, but what you said is cope. You dont "become" NT, you either are or you are not. You cant change the way your brain is wired

Part of my job is to visit a psychiatrist annually and so far no sign of mental illness. NT's are usually the ones who are sick.

I broke down mentally yesterday because the windshield wipers were overstimulating me.

You dont "become" NT, you either are or you are not. You cant change the way your brain is wired
But can you become ND if you are ostracised ?
Also you don't "become" NT but having a lot of experience can help you mask better.

Part of my job is to visit a psychiatrist annually and so far no sign of mental illness. NT's are usually the ones who are sick.
:yes::yes: Slightly neurodivergent high iq people are so clearly the superior subtype of humans and should be the future of humanity, but because foids have animalistic brains and find ND men unattractive they rarely reproduce anymore and are getting completely replaced by normie scum which is literally born with brain damage, there will never be another Einstein born from normie animals, it's already happening, gen alpha iq is significantly lower than gen z

But can you become ND if you are ostracised ?
Also you don't "become" NT but having a lot of experience can help you mask better.
You are still NT but will be more shy/submissive/hateful etc. Also being non NT affects you way more than just being unable to get social clues

Obviously good and bad genes come in packages, but what you said is cope. You dont "become" NT, you either are or you are not. You cant change the way your brain is wired
Maybe you cant change the wiring now, but Im talking more during your developmental phase. I believe it can affect how you communicate with people.

Slightly neurodivergent high iq people are so clearly the superior subtype of humans and should be the future of humanity, but because foids have animalistic brains and find ND men unattractive they rarely reproduce

Maybe you cant change the wiring now, but Im talking more during your developmental phase. I believe it can affect how you communicate with people.
Autism and other non NT mental illnesses are not curable so far, independent from the age

Even if you weren't autistic, you will still be an Incel due to having bad looks
At least we would have friends and connections

developmental phase in the womb maybe

The fact that you will never perceive the world the normal way because of your mental illness is brutal as fuck.

I always thought that I was the only different person since I could not fit in with anyone, the average normie was repulsed by me and my behavior no one really wanted me to be their friend.

I was bullied constantly everywhere any new friends that I made as a kid ended up bullying or neglecting me and I never understood why.

I've never had a friend group as a child where the kids would not treat me like absolute garbage I still have no idea why but I know for a fact that I was mentally different than the other kids.

I probably did some weird autistic shit which even the kids could sense that there was something wrong with me so they bullied and most of the time neglected me since no one wanted to talk to me but to other NT kids.

I remember once going to play with other kids (we used to be in the kindergarten together so we knew each other) they would always yell at me when we played football and laugh whenever I had access to the ball.

Once that same kid who yelled at me when we played football wanted to tell the rest of the kids a secret and I went there to listen, but that NT kid told me to go away I was the only kid that was told to fuck off out of like 6 or 7 more kids so I stayed alone for like 10 minutes before deciding to head back home.
it’s not you being autistic it’s just about your LOOKS

:yes: I feel completely broken as a human being. I can't connect with anybody despite having a strong desire to do so. Every conversation I have is extremely stressful and challenging. It's like there is a part of my brain that is completely missing. :feelscry:

:yes::yes: Slightly neurodivergent high iq people are so clearly the superior subtype of humans and should be the future of humanity, but because foids have animalistic brains and find ND men unattractive they rarely reproduce anymore and are getting completely replaced by normie scum which is literally born with brain damage, there will never be another Einstein born from normie animals, it's already happening, gen alpha iq is significantly lower than gen z
I am superior to normie scum

Being Non Nt is a death wish