Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Online dating hurts NT incels most

Status
Not open for further replies.

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
while it actually helps average looking "mentalcels". High inhib, stuttering mentalcels who couldnt hold a convo with a foid to save their lives get a chance with online dating. And don't even try to cope your way outta this saying "only 10/10 chad gets matches".

Sub3, truly ugly incels get cucked yet once again. Without online dating all mentalcels would be weeded out from market since they can never approach women irl, NT truecels gets fucked over because tinder adds GL mentalcels who checked outta society into equation as additional competitors.

As much as tinder contributed to hypergamy, it also gave mentalcels a chance to escape. GL + NT doesnt even need to resort to tinder any damn ways. And if you are ugly sub3, you are fucked regardless, doesnt even matter if you are NT or not.

4-5/10 whitecels who didnt approach a soul in their lives can just get a self hating cute asian foid off tinder
Subhuman truecels can NEVER win.

4-5/10 whitecels who didnt approach a soul in their lives can just get a self hating cute asian foid off tinder
Subhuman truecels can NEVER win.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Another brutal racepill that I wasn't expecting

Almost nobody with actual high inhib is going to put pictures on the internet.

Here we have the best looking white guy on this site, with orb like eye area and that is 6ft

If that doesn't scream volcel I don't know what does, seriously just go slay fam
I think that pic is a joke. I refuse to believe a guy on that looks level is an incel.

Here we have the best looking white guy on this site, with orb like eye area and that is 6ft

If that doesn't scream volcel I don't know what does, seriously just go slay fam

Says the Tyrone lmao.

Don't go throwing stones when you live in a glass house.

Says the Tyrone lmao.

Don't go throwing stones when you live in a glass house.
If I was Tyrone I wouldn't be here, and your last sentence don't understand

I dunno why the mods allowed him back on the forum

If I was Tyrone I wouldn't be here, and your last sentence don't understand

200.gif

For bitches, but I'm speaking for my fellow ethics out there

It's over for me
real talk, by checking outta society, whogivesafuck basically helped an NT incel escape.

If these kids were out there hustling like me, foids would run THROUGH me to chill with these dudes.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsree:

Surely there is some magic undiscovered formula out there for truecel ethnics?
not really undiscovered but there is

but you already know what that is

they will all want 6ft 4 huge frame tyrone not 6ft cracker fag
You need to move, your area is blackified thanks to basketball,rap,trap,thug game perception to make it seem blacks are the most desirable, move to a white area that is not affected by this. Like my area lol, lets switch lives or location

i am fucked in every single way imaginable. I haven't got the looks some mentalcels have here like whogivesafucc and Tellem-T neither am I NT.

it doesn't matter how you look, true virgins should be allowed but fakecel trash should be banned
I would agree with this a before or depending on your ethnicity, but since I'm racepilled to the bone I can't cope or control my anger anymore when I see a whitecel especially if he is above average with godlike eye area and sufficient height. Just know that females are in demand of guys with your phenotype. You could easily slay self hating ethnic bitches,

i am fucked in every single way imaginable. I haven't got the looks some mentalcels have here like whogivesafucc and Tellem-T neither am I NT.
It's time to migrate to Nigeria Lagos, it seems like a delovoping country

It's time to migrate to Nigeria Lagos, it seems like a delovoping country
I go there every year and I get zero IOI's still. I'm going to LDAR for life

Jfl if you think Tellem-T is incel. I don't believe that, he looks like the type of guy that white girls just go up to and assume he has big BBC to fuck

Also he's fucking 6'4

Jfl if you think Tellem-T is incel. I don't believe that, he looks like the type of guy that white girls just go up to and assume he has big BBC to fuck

Also he's fucking 6'4
Talem--T is the biggest troll on this entire site.

Also he's fucking 6'4
You seen my shit eye area lol, girls find me repulsive

but since I'm racepilled to the bone I can't cope or control my anger anymore,
It makes me legit happy when I see ethnics finally stop coping and see the FACTS. I am more than happy if my racepill threads even slightly contributed to you getting racepilled.

Screenshot 2018 5 9 Ex Schneiderman called me his brown slave would slap me until I cal

when I first came to this forum, I said I would racepill here.
I am a man of my word.

Once you move to toronto you will forget this site even existed jfl

he already fucked at least 5 stacies and 60 beckies. just look at him. if he gets contacts he will truly be a god

"incel"

IMG_1937.jpg

jajJAAJJAJAJAJAA

It makes me legit happy when I see ethnics finally stop coping and see the FACTS. I am more than happy if my racepill threads even slightly contributed to you getting racepilled.

View attachment 12133

when I first came to this forum, I said I would racepill here.
I am a man of my word.

You made fully swallowed the racepill, I was somewhat racepilled but you pushed me over the edge

I dont think online dating helps Sub7 males.

Seriously its much easier to pick up girls in clubs than in tinder.

On tinder you need to be white and have a 6/10 face minimun to pick an non-ugly and non-fat girl.

If you arent white, you will need to have a 7/10 face OR be at least 5' 10" (AND SPECIFY THIS IN YOUR DESCRIPTION) and muscular.

Its the hardest mode possible.

I'm not sure about online dating helping average looking guys who're stuttering anxious wrecks with little experience and poor social skills. Sure, a femoid or two may be interested after a few months of trying, but once she see's how he acts when they eventually meet in real life, it would be over! He'd need to look way above average to stand a chance and make up for being less than perfect in other ways.

NT ugly is better just about, fucked for online apps/dating though unless in a decent area and a single fatty gives them a chance and he gets lucky. A good social circle and friends are much better, being NT more chance they'll have that anyway to get girlfriends and sex.

Asian girls don't want sub 5 white guys either, unless they're planning to move to the far east or are rich/successful. Legit for white Canadians/Australians/Americans maybe, who have more Asians in their own countries.

he already fucked at least 5 stacies and 60 beckies. just look at him. if he gets contacts he will truly be a god

"incel"

IMG_1937.jpg

jajJAAJJAJAJAJAA
Extremely cherry picked pic, wait I'm a fuckin khhv

And about the fakecel whogivesafucc, i bloked this guy yesterday.

And i suggest that everyone who has respect for REAL TRUECELS do the same.

Tyrones slay here.
I have mediocre penis size (6inchez) and hihigh inhib, Not Tyrone, being a Tyrone is also about personality not just looks, if I was white like whogivesafucc I would just jbw game

"incel"

IMG_1937.jpg

jajJAAJJAJAJAJAA
PSFix 20180509 190616

U chadlite

I dont think online dating helps Sub7 males.

It does. Imagine you are 5/10 white mentalcel. You can't go to bars or approach women irl due to anxiety. With tinder you can just spam right-swipe cute asian chicks and get matches.

I'm not sure about online dating helping average looking guys who're stuttering anxious wrecks with little experience and poor social skills. Sure, a femoid or two may be interested after a few months of trying, but once she see's how he acts when they eventually meet in real life, it would be over! He'd need to look way above average to stand a chance and make up for being less than perfect in other ways.

NT ugly is better just about, fucked for online apps/dating though unless in a decent area and a single fatty gives them a chance and he gets lucky. A good social circle and friends are much better, being NT more chance they'll have that anyway to get girlfriends and sex.

Asian girls don't want sub 5 white guys either, unless they're planning to move to the far east or are rich/successful. Legit for white Canadians/Australians/Americans maybe, who have more Asians in their own countries.
> Sure, a femoid or two may be interested after a few months of trying
except the fact that in the mean time those foids reject their looksmatch men to "try" 5/10 dude off tinder. By the time she realizes the dude is a retard, she will just set up a date with another 5/10 man off tinder. It makes things much more difficult for sub par men.

Talem--T is the biggest troll on this entire site.
how is he a troll ? he acknowledges his height is an advantage, and his face isnt his biggest problem. He also admits his location isnt maximizing his chances.

You really underestimate how important race is. Especially when you live in white dominated region. him being 6'4'' doesnt change that.

take a look at these;
Screenshot 2018 5 2 Mate Preferences pdf1
Screenshot 2018 5 2 Mate Preferences pdf

on the left you see coefficients for race independent variable in red circle. on the right you see the coefficients for height.
Look at those numbers, REGARDLESS how height, regardless of how short or tall you are, race (REGARDLESS of ethnicity) has higher coefficients.

how is he a troll ? he acknowledges his height is an advantage, and his face isnt his biggest problem. He also admits his location isnt maximizing his chances.

You really underestimate how important race is. Especially when you live in white dominated region. him being 6'4'' doesnt change that.

take a look at these;
View attachment 12138View attachment 12139

on the left you see coefficients for race independent variable in red circle. on the right you see the coefficients for height.
Look at those numbers, REGARDLESS how height, regardless of how short or tall you are, race (REGARDLESS of ethnicity) has higher coefficients.
I know race matters a lot, but he is a good-looking ethnic and is either a locationcel or a volcel/fakecel.

Status
Not open for further replies.