Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Oneitis] It seems that my oneitis is unironically my looksmatch

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
i asked foid from uni to rate my oneitis. Her conclusion was: shes meh at best, and that we are on the same looks level. Too bad smv mogs the entire male population cause hole

i asked foid from uni to rate my oneitis. Her conclusion was: shes meh at best, and that we are on the same looks level. Too bad smv mogs the entire male population cause hole
That's hypergamy for you.

Brutal. This is the meme we live in

pm me pic of u and her tbh

to get it straight, you asked a foid to rate another foid?
cd0214e5b83d4080b1cbe7f684a23fb2-k1gF-U315031926861139C-656x492@Corriere-Web-Sezioni.jpg

female opinion so idk

Pics or it didn't happen

U better ask her out tmmrw. get it over with tbh and gtfo of the forum if you succeed
:lul:
Idk about tomorrow man. She called me recently and we planned some things after quarantine ends. And one of them is that she’ll come to my house and cook shawarma by her mother’s recipe. Maybe thats the appropriate timing

Did you also hug and held hands with the foid who rated your oneitis ?

Idk about tomorrow man. She called me recently and we planned some things after quarantine ends. And one of them is that she’ll come to my house and cook shawarma by her mother’s recipe. Maybe thats the appropriate timing
Ok in that case u should ask her in person tbh.

If she gives u massive signs she likes u when u are hanging out, compliment her eye color or something stupid like that, and then just look into her eyes and see if you can kiss her jfl

Are you really an incel bro :feelswhere:
The best i can get from a female is the time.

Shawarma swammie me

Brutal fakecel bragging tbh

Current year. Looksmatch is out of your league. Just have sex with landwhale

wtf man.

She should be sucking your dick

Just a few days ago i realized that my highschool crush was my looksmatch but i was all over her because she liked to read about occultism.
That's why there's a lot of cucks these days. A foid just needs to say she likes videogames and she'll have an army of simps behind her.

Damn bruh. I can feel your pain

Just a few days ago i realized that my highschool crush was my looksmatch but i was all over her because she liked to read about occultism.
That's why there's a lot of cucks these days. A foid just needs to say she likes videogames and she'll have an army of simps behind her.

My high school crush is a twice divorced hambeast. Still wouldn't give me the time of day.