Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it just me or foids are getting uglier and fatter ?

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Foids around my age where I live all look bad, older than they really are, or are crazily fat. The only normal looking foid I know is in couple with a Chad, but that's it. It used to be different. I remember in HS and uni I used to have little crush from time to time (not necessarily for one of the Staceys, there were plenty of looksmatch or normie looking foids back then), but as time goes, it seems foids are aging like warm vinegar, or that normal foids "disappear".

Look is a thing, but brain is another. When I was studying around "clever" people, we had common interests, daily discussions, really on any subject. But it seems this kind of minimalistic "intellectual" life (I mean, it's nothing, just be able to talk really) is beyond the reach of most foids in their late 20.

Some years ago I would have taken that as pure refined suifuel, but today I don't even give a shit anymore. It's definitely over.

your observations are correct, I notice the same thing

They're fatter and uglier (without makeup) for sure, but men are hornier than ever. In short, foids can never lose. It's OvER.

Ugly trash all over the place. It is disgusting

It's because of "fat acceptance" and a lot of young foids using makeup, which ruins their face and matures them WAY TOO quickly so by the time they hit 20 they look like grandmas.

Body positivity bull shit. Too bad this does not apply to short unattractive men.

It's probably years of inceldom making you find females less attractive to alleviate the pain

It's probably years of inceldom making you find females less attractive to alleviate the pain
It's not that. Objectively, women are getting uglier and especially fatter at younger ages.

Probably because women don't need to care, everyone simps and kisses their ass, and feel no pressure to get into relationships.

Not just women but men, too. Everyone is getting worse, especially in Burgerland. The majority of the population is overweight, yet people are deluded enough to believe they live in the greatest country in the history of the world. JFL

OIP

It’s the result of the chemical that’s the Jews put into the food and water. It’s the reason “carnivore” diets work so well. Its not the carnivore aspect, it’s the lack of Jew chemicals you ingest when you eat nothing but free range beef and locally grown eggs

Not just women but men, too. Everyone is getting worse, especially in Burgerland. The majority of the population is overweight, yet people are deluded enough to believe they live in the greatest country in the history of the world. JFL
that’s why it’s especially important to gymaxx, take care of ourselves especially considering our situation so we are in the minority of people, who actually take care of themselves and our appearance.

I blame corn syrup and high stress lifestyles.

Maybe, idk... I don't see as many foids nowadays as I don't go out very often. I will say, when I have gone out tho, they're much taller than they used to be. They're thicker and taller for sure, they mog me in almost every way, it's fucking humiliating.